SOS From a New Member! Two OL & 1 Elevator IDs...

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
A brand new member with a very nice personality wanted to privately see whether I could help with three IDs; because he is new, he couldn't have been aware of how awful I usually am in making cold IDs lacking readier clues. See if you can help, won't you?

#1 Drunk Girl in Pink dress having threesome with 2 males in elevator

attachment.php

The lady is so very pretty in pink... undoubtedly even after she removes her dress.

Video Link

Screen shots

#2 OL having group sex in toilet

attachment.php

Images (Enlarged)

Images (Original)

#3 kinky OL making love in locker room

attachment.php

Video Link

New member is experiencing just-having-signed-up blues, technically speaking... when he is ready to post, you will undoubtedly get showered by his heartfelt appreciation.

Attachments

• OL kinky.jpg
    OL kinky.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 215
  • elevator - pink dress.jpg
    elevator - pink dress.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 208
  • OL.jpg
    OL.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 84
  • OL-2.jpg
    OL-2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 207
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
That member is sajc_hunter1. And it seems that person wrote to a lot of persons instead simply putting his/her request here. In my point of view that's somehow unfair to other users who open a thread here and wait for the reply of other users.

That was what I answered him/her:
Hello sajc_hunter1,

thanks for the flowers. But I think I'm not the best one.
Regardless of that I recommend to post your request in the Identification Help or JAV Idol Identifications sub-forum. More people can respond to your request and also people who are far more competent than me.
Also your request gets documented. Means if someone other is searching for the same things you want to know, that person can find it by using the forum's search.

I know only the first movie: It's GAR-189. The performer you're looking for is Azumi Mizushima.
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=1gar189/

Here you get the complete list of performers of this movie:
http://sougouwiki.com/d/GARCON

3nuts

Tomoe Forever
Jan 20, 2009
#3 kinky OL making love in locker room
actress: Emiri Sakurai( 桜井エミリ) aka Arisa Sawa(沢アリサ)
title: 突然メルアドを渡してきて「おちんちん見せてくれたら…Hしてあげる」と誘惑メールを送ってくるお姉さんに出会った
code: nhdt845
nhdt845.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
3nuts is a JAV juggernaut!

Did you catch that, folks? "...People who are far more competent than me," INDEED! You know, there used to be a comic strip featuring a female James Bond (a 1966 movie was made of her exploits) with the last name of Blaise. I think we can give CodeGeek a new nickname: Modesty Blazing!

Sajc_hunter1 explained that for some reason, as a new member, he cannot post yet. He must have been delighted to get CodeGeek's ID... assuming he received it, given that he still made the same request with me.

See how bad I am? I thought I knew what Azumi Mizushima looked like, and yet I couldn't pin her down from the video or photos linked above. All I determined was that this actress was very, very pretty.

attachment.php

After all is said and done, now I can see it's her!

There has been a 576 MB RMVD of GAR189 floating around:

http://www.filestube.com/a2hikmnxpQzJLPoHAq4rnb

Assuming all of the Uploaded links are operational (I only checked the first), there is a danger: I could not access the original source link that was provided, and we don't know if there is a password. Earlier incarnations of this RMVB made a point of there being "NO" password (such as this one and this one), but those packages were from different uploaders. I'd think the risk of a password is minimal in this case, but it's still a risk. (Given the small file size, I would take that risk myself.)

Looking around, I see the shorthand English title NHDT-845 goes by is "Seduction Email Lady," and the longhand is:

Without Any Expectations, I Gave Out My Email Address and Then, I'm Meeting Up With a Young Lady From Whom I Got a Tempting Email (If You Show Me Your Penis… I'll Get It On With You)

Screen shots; the archives contain a reasonable 1.0+ GB download, with free-downloader-friendly Depositfiles links (only checked the first one), as well as not-so-friendlies.

So there's one more I.D. to go... that was fast.

Attachments

• GAR-189.jpg
    GAR-189.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 203
Last edited by a moderator:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ditto, Sajc_hunter1, ditto... and one of these days you must explain why you like to hunt for sajcs. (I'm getting a strange urge to hunt for them as well, and I have no idea what a sajc is.)

I subsequently read elsewhere some member complaining about why there is a three week waiting period to post after one signs up. Looks like that is what happened.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
While I haven't been able to find #2, I did see several other ones that seemed to take place in the same bathhouse. They were from the vnds label.
This could of course be a coincidence, but AV labels do tend to shoot several movies in the same locations, so this may help someone to find the movie.
Here's a picture from one of them:
cap_e_16_052vnds-2719.jpg