Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro

Harukoha

Lolicon
Sep 12, 2007
Does anyone know if episode 2 is still coming out.
It was suppose to come out in July but it did not.....

attachment.php

Dmitri

LOLIPLZ
Apr 5, 2007
I hope it gets more kinky. D:

Animation is GODLY. But not much variety. ;_;

I'd gladly wait for it even until next year if it would maintain it's art and animation style. :D

Harukoha

Lolicon
Sep 12, 2007
Yea I was excited when i saw "After...." cover art but was severely dissapointed when I watched it.

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
owh, my bad. coz i didn't play the game and i do not know =X

is there any place to download the game ?

eternal_sleep

Oct 2, 2007
Er, i haven't played the game as well but i do have the HCG to this game.

i also have one of the art books... :goodboy:

alas... however, no game... :innocence:

baka324

O-Overdrive
Feb 28, 2007
I was wondering if the game was out floating around the net as well.

@SexGhost: I don't think any type of animation in the near future will have that much detailing haha.... (I've done some animating before, pain in the ass even though I've only made a 60 second short =[)

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
is there anyone here have the game and mind sharing ? preferable english version as my jap is ......:silence:

torrent if possible :D

sarah06

Jul 2, 2008
Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro episode 2

Guys i think its out now cuz i seen a clip from www.hentaiuniversity.com
and i saw a new scene in Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro i think its out for real, but i dont know where can i find the full lenght episode. if any1 knew already pls. contact me...:hero:

sarah06

Jul 2, 2008
Guys i think its out now cuz i seen it in www.hentaiuniversity.com but only a clip not the full lenght episode of Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro, if anyone of you knew about this on how can i find the full lenght episode downloadable or not pls... reply, cuz this ero-anime is well darn good, : )

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
.......you for real??? must be a real noobie to miss SM2. but hey, here in Akiba noobs are welcomed not criticized so go check out the Hentai Anime torrents section :goodboy: