Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Harukoha

Lolicon
Sep 12, 2007
Does anyone know if episode 2 is still coming out.
It was suppose to come out in July but it did not.....

attachment.php

Dmitri

LOLIPLZ
Apr 5, 2007
I hope it gets more kinky. D:

Animation is GODLY. But not much variety. ;_;

I'd gladly wait for it even until next year if it would maintain it's art and animation style. :D

Harukoha

Lolicon
Sep 12, 2007
Yea I was excited when i saw "After...." cover art but was severely dissapointed when I watched it.

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
owh, my bad. coz i didn't play the game and i do not know =X

is there any place to download the game ?

eternal_sleep

Oct 2, 2007
Er, i haven't played the game as well but i do have the HCG to this game.

i also have one of the art books... :goodboy:

alas... however, no game... :innocence:

baka324

O-Overdrive
Feb 28, 2007
I was wondering if the game was out floating around the net as well.

@SexGhost: I don't think any type of animation in the near future will have that much detailing haha.... (I've done some animating before, pain in the ass even though I've only made a 60 second short =[)

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
is there anyone here have the game and mind sharing ? preferable english version as my jap is ......:silence:

torrent if possible :D

sarah06

Jul 2, 2008
Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro episode 2

Guys i think its out now cuz i seen a clip from www.hentaiuniversity.com
and i saw a new scene in Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro i think its out for real, but i dont know where can i find the full lenght episode. if any1 knew already pls. contact me...:hero:

sarah06

Jul 2, 2008
Guys i think its out now cuz i seen it in www.hentaiuniversity.com but only a clip not the full lenght episode of Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro, if anyone of you knew about this on how can i find the full lenght episode downloadable or not pls... reply, cuz this ero-anime is well darn good, : )

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
.......you for real??? must be a real noobie to miss SM2. but hey, here in Akiba noobs are welcomed not criticized so go check out the Hentai Anime torrents section :goodboy: