So pissed - 15yr dmm customer and they screwed me....

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ourmanintokyo

Jun 28, 2009
Dmm has now made it impossible for me to watch their movies. I can login to the website using a proxy to hide where I am but I can only stream with their DMM player, which requires authenticating back to their server and apparently can't be fooled. I purchased those films and was continuing to buy but they're blocking me now. What the fucking fuck?!?

Does anybody know a workaround? Some kind of proxy for the player itself?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Being behind a japanese VPN would solve your problem since it'll give you a japanese ip so it'll fool everything coming out of your pc if setup properly.

Think I used something like softether in the past to capture a couple of video stream limited to japan but it's been a really long time so I don't remember for sure.

Reactions: CoolKevin