small jav?

kepalababi

May 9, 2008
hi,

i want to download JAV with small size....300-1000mb....
(mkv, mp4 or anything)

any links?

i try to google it...and i found smalljav.com but the site is down.

cluclu

Jul 12, 2008
try ddljav.net
it have plenty of JAVs in rmvb format (size 400-800mb) and that site is well updated.
Note:it also hosts AVIs too so just look for rmvb in category.

kepalababi

May 9, 2008
try ddljav.net
it have plenty of JAVs in rmvb format (size 400-800mb) and that site is well updated.
Note:it also hosts AVIs too so just look for rmvb in category.

small?.....yeah, when i google it....it appears "682MB"

but thats part two, part one....1000mb hahahaha

[S1](SOE-232) Mihiro – R–e x Risky Mosaic – Young Wife Who Was Viola–d in Front of Her Husband

[Link]:
* Crocko.com * DDLJAV_SOE-232.part1.rar 1000.00MB
* Crocko.com * DDLJAV_SOE-232.part2.rar 682.55MB

------

its true...theres a 400-800mb but....i got confused with the categories.....

any site? :tea:

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
Hi,
SmallJAV.com is the only frequently updated site in English I know of (it's mine, haha :exhausted: ) besides of ddljav. The video and audio quality of the movies is much better compared to RMVB versions on ddljav.
I'm just trying solving some technical issues, that some of the users can't access the site at all, seeing the "Site is offline message" while it's completely OK for many others (me included).
Please try to come again later or use a proxy to access the site (even services like hidemyass.com or anonymouse.org should do the job).

kepalababi

May 9, 2008
Hi,
SmallJAV.com is the only frequently updated site in English I know of (it's mine, haha :exhausted: ) besides of ddljav. The video and audio quality of the movies is much better compared to RMVB versions on ddljav.
I'm just trying solving some technical issues, that some of the users can't access the site at all, seeing the "Site is offline message" while it's completely OK for many others (me included).
Please try to come again later or use a proxy to access the site (even services like hidemyass.com or anonymouse.org should do the job).

hi grisa, its yours? nice!

i like your site. its small, nice quality, and in english. i see "smalljav.com" focused in "loli" "school girl" "webcam"

i think you site can more interesting if you post "10 best jav idol" example'

"miku ohashi"
"sora aoi"
"yuma asami"

all their movies, many people google that names and want to download it.
when you convert and post it with small size (mkv, rvmb)..your site will get more hits.

thx grisa, you are famous you know :)

kepalababi

May 9, 2008
im sorry my english is not very good.

and in my country the internet speed is very low, yeahhh you must pay about $30 us, for 2-3mb/s (300 KB/s)...:scared::scared::scared::scared:

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
i like your site. its small, nice quality, and in english. i see "smalljav.com" focused in "loli" "school girl" "webcam"

i think you site can more interesting if you post "10 best jav idol" example'
"miku ohashi"
"sora aoi"
"yuma asami"
Thank you. Well this focus somehow happened. I will try to broaden the selection, but at the moment filesharing situation sucks. :rainyday:
Yeah, I know how crappy the internet is in some countries/places, that's one of main reasons why I started the site. :chinesenewyearm: