Sleeping , Drugged , Unconscious

SvartaDagar

Aug 4, 2013
Lately i've been interested in this scenario where the girl (especially MILFs) is unconscious , unfortunately it's pretty hard to find , could any of you give me some help to find it ?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
With this genre, my preference leans toward the ones where the women are conscious; Banfoosh's above recommendation of NSPS-118 (Night On Which I Fucked a Totally Drunk Lady Pink Lascivious Skin, starring Nozomi Hazuki, Miho Tachibana, Misa Yuuki and the always welcome Satsuki Kirioka) was very good. At least the ladies have a fighting chance, and even the hunter of THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME allowed his human prey a head start. The ones where the ladies are completely out cold, or even with the "Time Stop" ones... where's the fun in that? (I can see if one has a bent for necrophilia...)

I wanted to point out one that I learned of thanks to Member OneSoulRock, who was most kind to unravel a lady I was hoping to have identified, the beautiful Miina Ichinose. Probably her sole starring vehicle is:

I Anesthetized a Young Neighbor of Mine Whose Husband Isn’t Home Early in the Afternoon and Rendered Her Body a Puppet [FAA-005]

(Cover and screen shots)

Okay, this one even the "Most Dangerous Game" hunter may not have approved of, because the lady really does not have a fighting chance. But... at least she is conscious! Immobilized, but aware of what is going on. (If memory serves, and with the screen shots as a reminder, she has all of her motion abilities with her second run-in.)

DMM lists a series, with the other entry being [FAA-002], starring the equally puppetized Mai Tsuruta. DMM's series listings are not always complete, apparently, because there is also [FAA-003], or Wanting a Real Love Doll, I Administered a Numbing Agent to a Young Wife in My Neighborhood That Rendered Her Helpless and Allowed Me to Have Loads of Fun, starring Yuri Momoka.

Reactions: 2 people