Signature

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Just wondering why my signature file size limit is 2.0KB. Seems really small.

How does Lucanaoe get to have such an impressive signature when I can't even upload a 5KB file??

:puzzled:

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Such limits are determined by usergroup-settings...

But I didn't know anyone even used the upload signature option. It'd be much easier to host it externally and just use tags. I use tinypic.

anyway, limit increased.

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
How does Lucanaoe get to have such an impressive signature when I can't even upload a 5KB file??

:puzzled:

Because chompy likes me more than you. :nosepick:

tinypic may have some downtime, and may delete images, if they're "offensive." googlepages will never be downed, and won't even know about your naughty pics if you don't publish a google-webpage. And they don't have the staff or alert system to check tattle-talers' service-abuse reports. Independent image hosts that allow hotlinking may not last very long due to lack of financial support; you see them come and go and change policy. Google is a multi-billion dollar company with synergy money to burn. Well, that's my reasoning.

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
LOL

That was actually pretty funny

thumb_85450_realstock-net_17_podbork.jpg

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I'm loving the cats guys. But this is all I gots on them.
0114.jpg

desioner

StrikePhoenix

Account
Nov 10, 2007
Nice cats images u guyz got. Btw....mi hav got a gif avatar which mi like 2 put up but it's 196 kb, 0.7 kb more than current avatar standard of 195.3 kb. Chompy sir, possible 2 increase by juz 0.7 kb more? :please2: :hope:

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
Nice cats images u guyz got. Btw....mi hav got a gif avatar which mi like 2 put up but it's 196 kb, 0.7 kb more than current avatar standard of 195.3 kb. Chompy sir, possible 2 increase by juz 0.7 kb more? :please2: :hope:

you could resize it: http://www.smileygenerator.us/t/gifresize/

use the limit color options so you won't have to cut size or frames out; if you can't figure it out, attach the gif here, ill optimize it to fit.

edit: nm he upped it to 244kb omg :eek:mg: *edits new avatars*