Shogun Total War Windows 10?

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
I can't get this game to run in Windows 10? Any of your tried this old game before?

rapheal

Aug 4, 2021
With 4GB RAM, you'll probably want to quit any background applications you have running. Either that or consider the following options:

- Upgrade RAM
- Smaller unit sizes
- Lower graphic settings

To be precised I patched the game after installing it from disc to version 1.11. Unfortunately it lags in the battlefield alot. Making the resoultion smaller did speed up things considerably esp regarding moving the mouse cursor around but unfotunately its still lags enough to make playing feel like a chore.

I am using a Windows 10 laptop. The specs are as followed.

Processor- Intel (R) Celeron (R) CPU N3060 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz

RAM- 4.0 GB

64 Bit Operating System, x64 Based Processor.

VickXXX

May 20, 2021
I can't get this game to run in Windows 10? Any of your tried this old game before?
Hey there! I totally understand the frustration of trying to run older games on Windows 10. It can be a bit tricky sometimes with compatibility issues. Regarding your question, I haven't specifically tried the game you mentioned, but for older games, one workaround could be to run them in compatibility mode. Have you given that a shot?

On another note, thanks for recommending https://boosthive.eu/service/d4-leveling! It seems like a helpful service, especially for those who might be facing challenges in leveling up or progressing in the game. I'll definitely check it out, as it might offer solutions not only for the mentioned game issues but also for enhancing the overall gaming experience. Appreciate the suggestion!