宇都宮しをん Shion Utsunomiya aka RION

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
While she looks great on the above cover as she is, however it's the same old stuff :rolleyes: :( Getting bored now.

I've accepted the fact that she's probably not going to do anything remarkably different from here on out. I'm still glad she's around.

Reactions: bigshow80

javhoarding

Jun 2, 2015
Her performance in SNIS-166 was one of the things that got me started collecting JAV in the first place. She is one of the few big titty actresses that can actually act. snis166pl.jpg

periph

Sep 28, 2012
i think she's gained a bit too much weight. she used to stand out because she had big boobs on a slender body (though she always had a tiny bit of a belly). He face has changed because of the weight and her body and boobs overall seem loose and she has a belly now.

Ghostbird

Make Somalia great again!!
Mar 28, 2015
i think she's gained a bit too much weight. she used to stand out because she had big boobs on a slender body (though she always had a tiny bit of a belly). He face has changed because of the weight and her body and boobs overall seem loose and she has a belly now.

There's Always Hitomi Tittynaka and Ruri Saijo.

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I thought the same as you about her weight. Plus I like her because she has big boobs but not sagging breasts like Hitomi (For Hitomi, it looks like its almost at her waist which I don't like). But when I watched SNIS-561, I noticed her belly much more than before. That's why I like Julia's body (even if I'm not a big boobs fan) even if her movies are boring.

Kal-El

Feb 1, 2015
ecnbF0m.jpg

SNIS-603[FHD] Torrent download link

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
if S1 never want to make her orgy scene, she should move to Moodyz, in there she will be more hardcore :p

Reactions: hatsupaw

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
so rumor has it she has retired again http://www.playno1.com/article-19871-1.html#.Vy94k0fEtpg

from what google translate says she came back did 12 videos pretty quickly, and left again so see her in a year

come back with different stage name again later :D

I think her performance as Rion are still the same like Shion Utsunomiya, still what I called old style JAV, not like Mizuki Akai and Erika Katagiri, they make comeback with more variations & hot actions, seems its useless to change stage name if she still S1 contract girl

Kal-El

Feb 1, 2015
So after repeating all her previous works as Shion, she's finally coming with a different theme that she hasn't tried out before. Poster of Rion's next release SNIS-692 below.

QqnR28g.jpg

Got bored of her though. She doesn't really put much effort :cool:

Reactions: paparoach408

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
still waiting her orgy action, team work with Shiori Kamisaki, Aimi Yoshikawa, Wakaba Ono and Shiori Tsukada might be very interesting to watch

Reactions: paparoach408

Kal-El

Feb 1, 2015
still waiting her orgy action, team work with Shiori Kamisaki, Aimi Yoshikawa, Wakaba Ono and Shiori Tsukada might be very interesting to watch

Well, we can expect to see that when she comes back for the 2nd time in her career after retiring again :p

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well, we can expect to see that when she comes back for the 2nd time in her career after retiring again :p

yes I think so too

seems she need to comeback again if I want to see her do more variaties

Lol keep dreaming big!

Sure ;)

sometimes dream can come true like Aimi Yoshikawa, Honoka Orihara, Shiori Kamisaki and Ruri Saijo orgy :)

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
So after repeating all her previous works as Shion, she's finally coming with a different theme that she hasn't tried out before. Poster of Rion's next release SNIS-692 below.

Got bored of her though. She doesn't really put much effort :cool:

I'm kinda feeling bored too. I didn't watch further SNIS-640 yet, but I skipped several titles after watching samples. I think it's also more generally, I'm getting bored of S1 movies. There are beautiful girls but the sex isn't great. I deleted Minami Kojima, Tsukasa Aoi, Sakura Yura movies and I stopped looking for Ayami Shunka's titles too for that reason. Always the same actors and there is absolutely no emotion it's just gonzo. The only exception is Moe Amatsuka who is incredible and gives long blowjobs.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I'm not as negative on S1 and I'm still tracking Ayami Shunka, through thick or thin. But I total understand you guys turn blue holding your breath for Rion and other S-class stars to do something fun.

Like I said before, sometimes I wish these favs of mine would have their stars faded just a bit so they would be released from the crystal palace like S1 and gone wild, so to speak.

The Lingerie Model series is a big (or baby?) step in the right direction for Rion. Finally there's a bit of plot, there's some dialogue, some emotional play (humiliation). The big problem is that S1 turn any genre/theme into the most bland repetitive formulaic routine.

As for Rion's weight... I'm a big fan of both Julia and Rion, as far as figures goes. Julia is more of a mythical Goddess. Rion is much more a real world girlfriend experience. Ok that's speaking for figures only. Rion's isn't the kind considered cover girl hot. She's more of "great time in the sack" kind of sexy. In terms of the AV's that's released, no question Julia's are at least 10x better. She is doing many more fun and variety AV, but Rion's AV persona is still way too "innocent" and "pure" and "delicate".

Reactions: Supmop