宇都宮しをん Shion Utsunomiya aka RION

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Well there are two angles to fan fest vids. The most common angle is to watch a hot AV idol do this full service pleasure provider role. Kind of like one-woman shop of ... literally... fan service. Those of you who live in Japan or been to Japan know that even the most common business transaction comes with excessively polite rituals, e.g. a lot of restaurants (especially quick-bite type?) when a customer walks in the whole staff yell out a greeting in synch. (it's spread to some Japanese restaurants in US and elsewhere too) Anyway I digress, it's just one small annoying thing that there's some dehumanizing factors or rituals about Japan... where almost all interpersonal interactions is already fully scripted out. Anyway I'm digressing upon a digression.

So it's a kinky twist to take that excessively polite fan service and take it to the natural conclusion (blowjob, paipan and creampie, thank you very much!).

The second angle is the uncertainty with amateurs. Yeah of course any performer would prefer to work with experienced partners. Go back to SNIS-561 and watch those impressive sex scenes. You would not trust any amateur fan to physically pick up a busty girl and toss her around in a narrow corridor with glass mirrors. I wouldn't trust myself to do that! Rion isn't 95lbs. That's just one quite obvious example. With amateurs men fucking that's more uncertainty more risk and the excitement that comes with that. Somehow I get the feeling Rion is the kind of girl who gets bruises easily. For inexperienced guy, it's just too easy to bump or twist or grab too hard and give her a bruise. Disaster if she gets a bruised boob.

That face right there shows Rion is still a bit of diva mentality surrounded (and soon fucked by) the unclothed mass. I totally sympathize with her! And loving that she will get fucked and irrumated by them.

Only had time to scan the first part. Is that a kind of sex audition that Rion is testing out some of the guys?

Reactions: Supmop

iloverion!

Jul 21, 2016
OMG! is this for real?

You get to fuck RION! I just saw the video and I am soooo jealous of those ugly fucks that get to fuck that HOT babe!

How do I enter? Please please let me know!

I would pay anything to fuck her!!!!!

What a beautiful creature!

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
OMG! is this for real?

You get to fuck RION! I just saw the video and I am soooo jealous of those ugly fucks that get to fuck that HOT babe!

don't put your hope too high

so you won't feel dissapointed when the only part you get is jerking yourself while watching other guy fucking her

Reactions: paparoach408

ssj3joey

#1 AV Fan
Oct 1, 2007
OMG! is this for real?

Some are real, but I don't think this one was. There was no publicized reports of applying for that.

sharshot

Apr 27, 2010
I think we should email the producers and have an interracial videos for her, then let the fan to apply just like a contest. I think it would be massive. ^^ !

chaisejaune

Sep 14, 2015
upcoming scene !!!
snis00731pl.jpg

trailer :
http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=snis00731/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=5

Reactions: kickwahyu

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think we should email the producers and have an interracial videos for her, then let the fan to apply just like a contest. I think it would be massive. ^^ !

massive failure ? or massive disaster ?

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
The ISO of SNIS-712 is now available. I downloaded and was disappointed. Not a real "fan appreciation". I recognize at least one of the guys from other JAVs. I have seen him fuck newhalfs/crossdressers. He is in SHEM-02 (a crossdresser/gokkun movie).

Here he is SNIS-712, meek and timid and hesitantly about to fuck RION:
snis712a.jpg

And here he is 2 years earlier in SHEM-02, confidently and enthusiastically fucking another guy in the ass while surrounded by a dozen other guys:
shem02b.jpg

(probably needless to say, but don't click the last image if you are uncomfortable looking at gay stuff)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
The ISO of SNIS-712 is now available. I downloaded and was disappointed. Not a real "fan appreciation". I recognize at least one of the guys from other JAVs. I have seen him fuck newhalfs/crossdressers. He is in SHEM-02 (a crossdresser/gokkun movie).

Here he is SNIS-712, meek and timid and hesitantly about to fuck RION:

And here he is 2 years earlier in SHEM-02, confidently and enthusiastically fucking another guy in the ass while surrounded by a dozen other guys:

(probably needless to say, but don't click the last image if you are uncomfortable looking at gay stuff)

like I've posted before in various threads, if you guys believe those are real fans apprecition, you should watch more JAV, sharp eye and good memory, you'll noticed those fans are performed in other videos :D

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Including Shion, how long is her filmography? You are speaking of her as if she's newb, she is NOT. She shouldn't be improving movie by movie. Either she can (learned to) act, or not, then she's just a big pair.

SNIS-752 is promising, a baby step towards interesting vids, like... allow her some chance to act.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Including Shion, how long is her filmography? You are speaking of her as if she's newb, she is NOT. She shouldn't be improving movie by movie. Either she can (learned to) act, or not, then she's just a big pair.

SNIS-752 is promising, a baby step towards interesting vids, like... allow her some chance to act.

she has like 23/24 jav videos, she's still currently just a big pair but she's been showing some potential

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Speaking of a big pair with real talents, I just today saw the behind the scene segment of TAMM-013 Wife Sex Slave starring Aimi Yoshikawa. This behind the scene is mainly showing her, mostly nude, posing for photos. It's a wonderful 5 mins showing she's a seasoned professional and a fun and happy and horny lady. There was a about 15 second clip when she quickly cycle thur about 10 different expressions, and hand gestures and body postures. She's pro photographer's dream, click click click click click, each shot is different and beautiful.

Only wish she would get more variety of roles in her AV.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
she has like 23/24 jav videos, she's still currently just a big pair but she's been showing some potential

honestly I think she have some potential too, but I don't know how she would show it more if she stay with S1 for long time

Aimi Yoshikawa is much more interesting than her now

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
^^ what more variety do you want from her anyways?
honestly I think she have some potential too, but I don't know how she would show it more if she stay with S1 for long time

Aimi Yoshikawa is much more interesting than her now

and ehh she's legit only vanilla contract girl material, she's an attraction and if she gets overused she will be exposed and become really irrelevant. Might as well keep her at the top vanilla company i guess

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
^ what more variety do you want from her anyways?

and ehh she's legit only vanilla contract girl material, she's an attraction and if she gets overused she will be exposed and become really irrelevant. Might as well keep her at the top vanilla company i guess

yes thats the problem, she only did vanilla stuff
and I think she will stay at top vanilla company in the rest of her AV career

what more variety I want from her is orgy ofcourse
or at least foursome MMFF, partner swapping