宇都宮しをん Shion Utsunomiya aka RION

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Kal-El

Feb 1, 2015
SNIS 517 is out there now. Hoping there will be a HD version soon ;)

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/snis-517-no-1style-avdebyuu-rion.1576226/

7b70dsocicub.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CodeGeek

Kal-El

Feb 1, 2015
I just read from a TW site that the studio release a new batch of promo photos (anyone care to find the full res set?). The same article also ask the same question why change the name and dug up she already used another name Rara Anzai for her gravue book "Hello, Goodbye":
View attachment 491339 View attachment 491340 View attachment 491341 View attachment 491342 View attachment 491343 View attachment 491344

A big fat kiss to whoever find a torrent or DD for the book.

http://imgur.com/a/INji1
Is this what you were looking for? ;)

Reactions: ding73ding

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
She looks great..just waiting until she leaves S1 though (no nakadashi :( )

Kal-El

Feb 1, 2015
Shion's new release is now the most wanted xxx video on KAT with most no of seeders & leechers.

No idea about Japan or sells, but dare anyone says she isn't popular :p

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
Shion's new release is now the most wanted xxx video on KAT with most no of seeders & leechers.

No idea about Japan or sells, but dare anyone says she isn't popular :p

I hope she stays for good this time. Hoping this comeback movie isn't a quick cash-out or something and she stays long term, does more IVs and stuff too. Obviously this says nothing about actual sales but it proves she had some popularity, I think she'd be huge if she stayed instead of leaving after a year or so

Kal-El

Feb 1, 2015
I hope she stays for good this time. Hoping this comeback movie isn't a quick cash-out or something and she stays long term, does more IVs and stuff too. Obviously this says nothing about actual sales but it proves she had some popularity, I think she'd be huge if she stayed instead of leaving after a year or so

I'd say one of the most popular in recent times at least among the ones who watch pirated stuff :p I believe sell indicates the popularity in Japan mostly as the overseas JAV fans who legally buy contents are in niche.

Yeah, hope so she stays long enough this time :)

Last edited:

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
thanks for linking that! Of all the movies to get an HD/watermarkless version this one would have been on the top of my list! Now all we need is to find a copy of that IV, and announcement she'll do more vids.

periph

Sep 28, 2012
ok, so in SNIS-517, there is an interview scene that goes something like this: (sorry from memory and 10% comprehension of Japanese)

interviewer: "is your name Rion?"
her: "yes"
interviewer: <shows her the dvd cover of her S1 debut as Shion> "So who is this then?"
after that my Japanese comprehension fails, but she seems to wave it off and laugh. There are a few on-screen captions that need transl

Can anybody better at the language do a better translation, since they seemed to tackle the Rion / Shion issue head-on?

Some screenshots with on-screen text:

Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 8.26.jpeg
Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 8.27.15 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 8.27.jpeg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 8.25.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 8.25.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I have one request: Please don't upload pictures to the gallery which are not of general interest (e.g. a photo album would of general interest, but not mroe or less random screenshots). Attach them to your post using the "Upload a File" button. You can embed them into your post using the "Full Image" button which will appear after the successful upload. And, please, don't use PNG images. Use JPG instead. They are much smaller. PNGs are killing my mobile Internet. Yes, I know: VLC (for example) saves screenshots only as PNG. But you can easily convert them into JPG (e.g. using IrfanView which is free). Thank you. :)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
seriously she need to do orgy scene with other big boobs actresses like : Aimi Yoshikawa, Tia, Megu Fujiura, Hitomi ;)

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
ok, so in SNIS-517, there is an interview scene that goes something like this: (sorry from memory and 10% comprehension of Japanese)
interviewer: <shows her the dvd cover of her S1 debut as Shion> "So who is this then?"
after that my Japanese comprehension fails, but she seems to wave it off and laugh. There are a few on-screen captions that need transl

Yes I got excited, for a whole second, when I saw those (BIG) subtitles. But then from the timing etc I guessed it was subtitling the off-camera interviewer, Rion the interviewee's answer wasn't subtitled.

Take the last cap, it looked promising with the kanji "(s)he" and "similar". So I've painstakingly transcribed the line into unicode text: 他おつぽいのそら似でしたか which according to Google translate: "His (her) face looks similar to yours?" So the critical answer still needs to be translated by someone's who's good with spoken Japanese.

Without that crucial data, I might still try to take a stab in the dark. The studio is acknowledging that yes Rion and Shion is one and the same person; by formally denying that fact. The key point is WHY such a contortion (WTF?). My guess is the studio wants to re-launch Rion as if she's a fresh face (新人) so they can go thru the slow motion 12-steps career-building program (First Creampie, First 3P, First swallow, First Black Man). All the meantime, we are supposed to do the doublethink exercise that (1) she's the old pair of tits that we all love, and (B) she's the new face that's young and exciting.

Reactions: hatsupaw

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Shion seems to be back where she started and would relive her journey again. No chance for something different seems, unless she stays for another year more. Anyways, glad that she's back :) should be happy whatever we're getting ;)
Don't like this situation, I have the same opinion
I wish she will stay in the industry for many years, and expand her career to another major label like Moodyz, so we'll have chance to see something different ;)

Reactions: CodeGeek

fruxano

Nov 1, 2008
Yes I got excited, for a whole second, when I saw those (BIG) subtitles. But then from the timing etc I guessed it was subtitling the off-camera interviewer, Rion the interviewee's answer wasn't subtitled.

Take the last cap, it looked promising with the kanji "(s)he" and "similar". So I've painstakingly transcribed the line into unicode text: 他おつぽいのそら似でしたか which according to Google translate: "His (her) face looks similar to yours?" So the critical answer still needs to be translated by someone's who's good with spoken Japanese.

Without that crucial data, I might still try to take a stab in the dark. The studio is acknowledging that yes Rion and Shion is one and the same person; by formally denying that fact. The key point is WHY such a contortion (WTF?). My guess is the studio wants to re-launch Rion as if she's a fresh face (新人) so they can go thru the slow motion 12-steps career-building program (First Creampie, First 3P, First swallow, First Black Man). All the meantime, we are supposed to do the doublethink exercise that (1) she's the old pair of tits that we all love, and (B) she's the new face that's young and exciting.

First screen says "Are you still saying that?" (implying she's still denying that the person on the DVD cover is her)

Second "So they were someone else's breasts" (which happen to look exactly like yours), or how I would put it "So it was a case of mistaken iden-titty..." — or basically, the cam man is playing along with her lie.