Shag, Marry, Kill

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
Shag-Maki Tomada, the Return

jux992pl.jpg

Maki Tomada already had retired when I became a JAV fan. Her filmography has a lot of bondage/rope restraint themes but it doesn't minimize the shag factor.

Marry-Maki Hojo

vagu-140.jpg

Maki Hojo is aging and it's all right with me :) My wife is being pushed by Maki Tomada but she doesn't have to worry...yet.

Kill-Julia

pppd00114pl.jpg

One doesn't 'kill' a Replicant because it's a machine. Correct term is "Retirement".

Last edited:
Reactions: Casshern2

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Shag - Erika Kitagawa

41hodv21224pl.jpg

She's just great!

Marry - Airi Kijima

ipz644pl.jpg

She's not as great as Erika Kitagawa when it comes to sex, but she I think she'd make an awesome wife.

Kill - Well, I don't know her name, so I couldn't get a pic of her, but she's a tanned gal with black hair who looks like she doesn't have much going on upstairs if you know what I mean. And on top of that I find her ugly as hell. I don't want this to turn into an ID thread, but feel free to take guesses! :)

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
* Kill is used in a playful way. Obviously we don't want anyone dead. :cool:

SHAG - Yukari Orihara because for a long time I've been curious about plus sized women (never been with one) because they look so soft and squeezable and bouncy in all the right places. She's just been a favorite since I discovered that was something that made my old putter flutter.

IMG_20161103_142024.jpg

MARRY - Nozomi Sasayama because she is just amazing for a woman (not a twenty-something) and I've thought her to be beautiful since the first time I saw her. Great smile, great body, lovely voice. I like! Just look at her!

IMG_20161103_141254.jpg

KILL - Fujiko Minegishi because at first glance I thought I had found another thick woman to slobber over...then when I saw the first title I grabbed with her...I quickly realized I'd been hoodwinked. SMAKELDORPHED! I'm pretty sure she was once a man after seeing many screenshots of her. Is she? Am I late for that realization?

IMG_20161103_141323.jpg

I mean...please...
33gokn00001jp-16.jpg

IMG_20161103_144636.jpg
PLUS
IMG_20161103_144649.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Blade Runner

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
* Kill is used in a playful way. Obviously we don't want anyone dead. :cool:

SHAG - Yukari Orihara because for a long time I've been curious about plus sized women (never been with one) because they look so soft and squeezable and bouncy in all the right places. She's just been a favorite since I discovered that was something that made my old putter flutter.

View attachment 825900

MARRY - Nozomi Sasayama because she is just amazing for a woman (not a twenty-something) and I've thought her to be beautiful since the first time I saw her. Great smile, great body, lovely voice. I like! Just look at her!

View attachment 825901

KILL - Fujiko Minegishi because at first glance I thought I had found another thick woman to slobber over...then when I saw the first title I grabbed with her...I quickly realized I'd been hoodwinked. SMAKELDORPHED! I'm pretty sure she was once a man after seeing many screenshots of her. Is she? Am I late for that realization?

View attachment 825902

I mean...please...
View attachment 825903

View attachment 825904
PLUS
View attachment 825905
Thanks for correcting my poor choice for using "kill".

"SMAKELDORPHED"

Scrabble game winner :)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
The great and powerful Casshern2 continues to illuminate; I was smeckledorfed about smeckledorfed. Here is how "Smeckledorfed" came into being.

Gee, Blade Runner, weren't you harsh on poor JULIA? Yes, I know she has the ice princess reputation, but she has been loosening up in her later performances. Well, one thing is for sure.... if anyone is an expert on replicants, it would be you.

Kharo88, your one chance to finally get it on with Cyndi Wang, and now you go gaga over Kitagawa?

For the record, I fell in love with Nozomi Sasayama in HTHD-111.

Guess I should do my bit, in the spirit of the thread. (Yet I do so without strong feelings about any of the following... that is, any one of them could easily be substituted.)

SHAG — Yui Tachiki ... because once she Blew Me Away. About time she just blew me.

Yui Tachiki MADV-197.jpg
MADV-197

MARRY — Yuka Honjo ... because she would look so good on my arm when I go to social events. (I'd first need to bust her out of prison, of course.)

Yuka Honjo [CETD-189.jpg
CETD-189

KILL — Tsubomi ... because she has always gotten on my nerves. (Although she's no longer as irritating, now that she's getting seasoned.)

WANZ-057 Tsubomi.jpg
WANZ-057

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88