September Attacker Series

ansonyyp

Jul 21, 2008
Is there something wrong with the Attacker Series this month? It usually appears 2-3 days ago but up til today not even one title made it on the net?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Is there something wrong with the Attacker Series this month? [...]
When I read your post until that point I was somehow shocked for a moment. Does he continue that the Attacker studio stopped making movies? :eek:
But then it was just about downloads...

Reactions: Casshern2

ansonyyp

Jul 21, 2008
Sorry I scared you in the beginning. But then, any ideas why this month's releases are so late? Can't wait to get my monthly dose of Dear, please forgive me series

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
BTW: If you have any request you post them in the "JAV Idol request" section (see my signature below for the link to the section). Please, put the movie code into the thread (there is also a sticky thread in that section how to post it the right way and increase your chances). :)
And don't post any request threads if the movie wasn't released yet. Some people forget that. ;)

Reactions: Casshern2

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
This is just the beginning. Movies come late because they have to screen-capture it. The quality is back to VCD, DVDrip era.

Anyway, I don't see ANY Cinemagic movies on the internet in the past few month. They release as normal, but no one buy and upload to the internet...