RBD-850 End of a linked series?

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Hi
I happened to be watching Attackers RBD-850 the other day, for the first time, when I noticed there a various flash backs. These seem to be from other RBDs. one of which I have seen before but cant remember the number of and one is I think RBD-829. Which I havent seen yet.
Sorry I didnt make things clear above. I didnt mean to query wether Stage Colours was a series. Anyone who looks at or searches any Attackers Javs for more than a few minutes usually realises that.
I am asking about RBD-850 specifically.
I have watched Rbd-829 now and it starts with a picture from Rbd-805 or 810. so thats two more linked I think .
Does anyone have any ideas to what other RBDs might join 805,829 and 850 in the series?
Thankyou.

Last edited:

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
There are altogether 45 films in the Slave Color series as of right now, not including the spinoffs (teacher, reporter etc) stretching all the way back to the first film, SSPD-053, in 2008! Part 45 was released in 2019, but 46 will be released on 4 April. I have seen quite a number of them and there are often flashbacks, but I doubt the connection is of any importance to my visceral enjoyment.

Part 37 with Nao Wakana is probably my favorite. For spinoffs, RBD-345 from the Slave Fiancée series.

Last edited:

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
There are altogether 45 films in the Slave Color series as of right now, not including the spinoffs (teacher, reporter etc) stretching all the way back to the first film, SSPD-053, in 2008! Part 45 was released in 2019, but 46 will be released on 4 April. I have seen quite a number of them and there are often flashbacks, but I doubt the connection is of any importance to my visceral enjoyment.

Part 37 with Nao Wakana is probably my favorite. For spinoffs, RBD-345 from the Slave Fiancée series.
Thankyou for your help.