Sarasa Hara / Iroha Natsume (夏目彩春 / 原更紗) Official Discussion Thread

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
What is White Day?

Actually I prefer to see her in sexy, slutty and skimpy clothes instead of the conventional housewife outfits. This is one of the several things I don’t appreciate in her Attackers videos.

Truly hope that a reasonable number of fans will attend the event. Don’t ler her down, guys!
White Day is the opposite of Valentine's Day.

In Japan, females shower males with gifts (e.g chocolates) on Valentine's Day.
On White Day, males will buy females white chocolates. Usually its for couples but not necessary to be couples.
Happy White Day.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Attackers say in their Twitter account that many people attended the event and that “From now on, Iroha will be much more thankful for your support” (Google translation).

Anyone has more information about the event? Would love to know how many attended.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
I like to know more about the actresses I follow, which are very few, Sarasa being the first of them. Among currently active ones I also follow Airi Suzumura and Yume Takeda...and I think that’s all.

If I could turn back time, I'll rather be like you.
Follow just one or at most two to three JAV actresses.
I am a hardcore fan of Aki sasaki and Maki tomoda.
Upon looking back, if I only have her works to fap to, it will be heavenly.
Less clutter, less time wasting on searching.
She is the one girl I will prefer for long term.
After the event in March, she virtually disappeared into thin air without updating her blog while other older women did.

I have come to a conclusion.
TO LIKE HER, YOU MUST TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT HER HARD.
She will not wow you with her looks on first sight.

Reactions: Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
If I could turn back time, I'll rather be like you.
Follow just one or at most two to three JAV actresses.
I am a hardcore fan of Aki sasaki and Maki tomoda.
Upon looking back, if I only have her works to fap to, it will be heavenly.
Less clutter, less time wasting on searching.
She is the one girl I will prefer for long term.
After the event in March, she virtually disappeared into thin air without updating her blog while other older women did.

I have come to a conclusion.
TO LIKE HER, YOU MUST TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT HER HARD.
She will not wow you with her looks on first sight.

For me it is not hard to follow just 1 or 2 actresses. In fact, it is very easy since I find the huge majority uninteresting to watch. Even some gorgeous girls can be pretty boring as performers.
Sarasa is the rare case of a girl who has everything: beauty, elegance, presence, disinhibition, sexual drive, class, acting skills... I have been hypnotized by her since her debut.
Other JAV actress may raise my attention for a while, but very few will stay in my top list for years, as if engraved in stone.

You may be right when you write that “TO LIKE HER, YOU MUST TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT HER HARD“, especially concerning the videos she has been doing since leavin Moodyz. These are not fast-food videos and you need to take your time to appreciate them. Of course, I would love to see her doing again the kind of videos she did for Moodyz - they were some of the hottest in her long career. Indeed I regret that she continues doing the role of housewife for Attackers month after month, but better this than nothing. Let’s hope she will still do something crazier and sexier some day.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
got smitten by her again.
just stumbled onto her new works.
check this out.
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javli7ir3q

If given a chance in Japan to kiss someone for 5 minutes, she will be one of the top of my list.
BEAUTIFUL.
Please stay this way.

Anyone who likes slim beauties (MILF or young girls), you MUST see her works.
===========================
One of my all-time favorites! She has played every role that I have seen her in flawlessly!

Has anyone commissioned or led a CrowdFunding effort to have that title translated? If it's in the works, count me in!

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
She has never done uncensored, as far as I know.
=================================
Unfortunately, it seems, the BEST one never do. I assume it's due to the contracts they are in but I've been searching for Yu (Yuu) Kawakami's work looking for some uncensored titles but Nothing! <sniff sniff!>

X-Man

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
4590FF59-8108-4E48-A9E0-6729A83B51E0.jpeg In September she returns with a bang - a gang bang, to be precise. Love to see her gangbanged! And this one will be longer than usual:150 mins. Can’t wait!

Reactions: xavcierw

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Awesome, Rezzonicco!! I can hardly wait! Although like several have expressed, I like much of her earlier work (pre-Attackers) better, I am a fan of Attackers' series so them having her in their "stable" works for me. I'd like to see her in some other-than housewife roles but I won't complain about the corrupted housewife roles she's been playing either! :-D

Bring 'em on!!

X-Man

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
xavcierw, I am not an Attackers’s fan and would love to see her in Moodyz again, for example, since she did some of her best videos for that studio. If I remember well, she started working for Attackers more than 4 years ago (FOUR YEARS AGO!) and just left for short stints with Madonna, IP and BeFree. One of my regrets is that in her Attackers videos she usually wears very conservative clothes. I would prefer to see her in something racier.
Anyway, better to have her with Attackers than retired. And may God keep her with us for a long time! Amen.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
xavcierw, I am not an Attackers’s fan and would love to see her in Moodyz again, for example, since she did some of her best videos for that studio. If I remember well, she started working for Attackers more than 4 years ago (FOUR YEARS AGO!) and just left for short stints with Madonna, IP and BeFree. One of my regrets is that in her Attackers videos she usually wears very conservative clothes. I would prefer to see her in something racier.
Anyway, better to have her with Attackers than retired. And may God keep her with us for a long time! Amen.
============================
Rezzonicco, I couldn't agree with you more WRT hoping she stays with us for a VERY long time!

It's hard to believe that she's been with Attackers for THAT long. I may have seen her in one of her first ones with them when I discovered this Forum, then I saw her in several others; Moodyz and Madonna particularly. That was before I came to understand and appreciate some basic differences between the products each studio put out.

One thing remains true from the very first day for me: when you become smitten by a particular actress, you tend to continue to support them (and want to see a lot more of them) regardless of WHAT studio they are working for. ;-)

Cheers!

X-Man

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Xavcierw, if you started following Sarasa so late in her career do pay attention to her earlier videos for IP, AliceJapan and MaxA. Many of them are mandatory watching!

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Xavcierw, if you started following Sarasa so late in her career do pay attention to her earlier videos for IP, AliceJapan and MaxA. Many of them are mandatory watching!
====================
While I'm sure I've seen SOME of them, I'll take your advice and do just that! :-D

Thanks Rezzonicco!

X-Man