Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
a581e0d7e8de5936841e94ba3a116d1b_48020.png

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Just to let you know I've uploaded..
35.Saori Hara~Anniversary! 2 Days 1 Night Hot Spring Trip!(STAR254)
57d17c6ccb438bdfd01dbddf26ce7a06_48123.jpg

New links are on page 1 of the thread
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=567076

I will try to get 30.Saori Hara~Let Her Go Into Men's Spa With Only A Towel(STAR239) back up ASAP
:eek:k:

Anyway you may know, we got the olympics over here in the UK, so want better time to have a look back to june 2010 when, Miss Saori, paid my country a visit and came to LONDON.:perfectplan:

Yes the famous hackney blackcab...
picture.php

No..not Big Ben, That clock is older than me !! and now the boring bit.. (Big Ben was completed in 1858 & stands 316 feet (96.3 m) high):study:
picture.php

Now this is a much better picture:tehheh:
picture.php

And now Miss Saori in one of our parks meeting one of my close friends.:pandalaugh:
picture.php

Miss Saori in England on a summers day, were the hell was I!!!( I hate you uk21) :punch:
picture.php

Now Miss Saori, be careful with that.

:scared:
picture.php

See Miss Saori is just a crazy girl, but we love her.:inlove2:
picture.php

Miss Saori taking a ride on the London eye with her friend of course, boring bit again (The wheel is 135 metres (443 ft) tall and the wheel has a diameter of 120 metres (394 ft).
:goodmood:
picture.php

Miss Saori on the london underground, Waterloo station which opened in 8 August 1898, Miss Saori just don't touch that sign, you don't know where it's been.:joker:
picture.php

And now Miss Saori goes to the cake shop, no not a football cake.:notagain:
picture.php

Now Miss Saori goes to the chemist which is called boots..Evian water anyone??:tea:
picture.php

Now Miss Saori what are you thinking!:sauna:
picture.php

There was a few more pics from this trip on Miss Saori blog, which I did not download, and now they are gone forever.:sigh:

But I hope you enjoyed this little trip down memory lane, me personally I still love looking at these pics, I always will.:happy:

So I will leave you with a few pics from 2009, take it away
Miss Saori Hara
...:petrfied:

picture.php

picture.php

Take care guys, see you soon.:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

channel2556

Aug 11, 2008
You know every since she retired I have watched just 2 JAV's and maybe 1 or 2 other adult features.

Any chance she is coming back? I'll take Gravure for now. srsly.....

channel2556

Aug 11, 2008
You know every since she retired I have watched just 2 JAV's and maybe 1 or 2 other adult features.

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
It's good to see you back Sir alternity. And thanks for the wonderful new artwork.

felly_liu

Jun 17, 2012
:gayprance: excuse me everyone...

I am a fan miss saori...

thank you so much to uk21....
:chinesenewyearm:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

picture.php

Please forgive me for not saying thanks early Sir alternity, I love your new beautiful artwork, it just brings a tear to my eye:cry:
I will always be in your debt my dear friend.:bow-pray:
uk21

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
thank you my friend..... its nice to see you again......
:cheer:welcome back uk21::cheer:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Hi channel2556
Thanks for coming back on the thread, you know what, your just like me. I've have not watched a JAV for a long time.
I know this is going to sound crazy, I still have not watched Miss Saori's last video...
STAR280
63781f20b85f3add8734b13bf592c6e7_47279.jpg

I know it's being over a year since she has retired, But somehow I just can not bring myself to watch it, knowing it was the last one.:sigh:

Is she coming back?? now I wish for that everyday, She does not need to do JAV anymore in my view, she could do films, tv, Gravure would be great of course. But at the end of the day, If she never comes back I will always love and respect her with all my heart, I will miss her with a passion, but it's Miss Saori's decision, her life.
All I wish is she is happy, contented, meets someone special, falls in love(that would probably kill me to know) just enjoying her life, that's all I want, but of course I will never know:silence:

12 Cover Girl

22.06 MB/38 pics http://www.mediafire.com/?mn0wls28e6kgwn5

this link was dead . . need a new beauty link. . :please:

Hi mathgod

All fixed, new link on the 1st page of this thread.:eek:k:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=567076

:gayprance: excuse me everyone...

I am a fan miss saori...

thank you so much to uk21....
:chinesenewyearm:

Hi felly_liu

I know it's a bit late for me to say this, but thanks for coming on the thread, it's always a honor to meet fellow fans of Miss saori.

thank you my friend..... its nice to see you again......
:cheer:welcome back uk21::cheer:

Hi Sir alternity

I know this reply is slow, but thank you and thanks again for your beautiful artwork.
You know I love Miss Saori in kimono.:beautiful:
Plus I hope you feeling a bit better now my friend....:hero:

Right talking about art, here are a few more for you from deviantart , which I think Sir alternity would have seen before....
Miss Saori sketch by Halogennan
picture.php

Geisha WIP By Willx03...A work in progress
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I just have to put this one here of course, I just love it...

xplosion by Sir alternity
picture.php

Well thanks to Halogennan & Willx03 for their work and thanks again Sir alternity for your art, always brightens my day THANK YOU!!!!

Thanks guys, take care......:bow-pray:
uk21
picture.php

garangme

Jul 6, 2012
hi UK21,

i just wonder what software are u using to compress avi2mkv?

and thanks for sharing.

p/s: some MF links for star250 are dead :x

mo_brides

Jan 27, 2010
Hi peeps & fellow Saori fanatics! just wondering if there's a torrent for all of these very extensive mkv collections? If there's one pls let me know coz I think i'll just settle with them since the 23DVDISO are way too big for me. I don't have the pleasure of internet speed hence i'm settling for these mkv collections if by chance there's any.

Long live Saori die-hards!

& btw, are these mkv's quality the same as the ginormous dvdiso's quality? thanks again mates!

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
to garangme.... i suggest you use xilisoft hd video converter 6.... you can convert it into different types of video formats mkv and mp4 are good quality with small size video size...

to mo_brides.... bad news there is no torrent of this 23dvdiso in mkv format...... sorry my friend... but the good news is that this mkv format is good as dvdiso and avi

mo_brides

Jan 27, 2010
Yey!!! Thanks bro Alternity!

At least, the mkv format is as good as the big dvdiso. Couldn't ask for more then. What a relief.

Long live Saori... :cheer:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)
I'm back, sorry for not updating the thread for over a month..:punch:

Just want to say a BIG thank you to my good friend Sir alternity for helping out, while I've been away.:bow-pray:

hi UK21,

i just wonder what software are u using to compress avi2mkv?

and thanks for sharing.

p/s: some MF links for star250 are dead :x

Hi garangme

Well I know Sir alternity has answered your question, he's right you can use xilisoft hd video converter 6, But personally I use RipBot, the reason is it's just simple to use and one thing I like about it is when you set a target size for your mkv, say 400MB, it comes out as 400MB, not like some software I used in the past, were it comes out much bigger than the target size I choose.

Your other question about dead links for
(Star250)
39b9e6c80e82def6df34dc1f9547b2de_43272.jpg

I've tried the links and they are all working garangme, as I did reupload that video, not so long ago....:eek:k:

Hi peeps & fellow Saori fanatics! just wondering if there's a torrent for all of these very extensive mkv collections? If there's one pls let me know coz I think i'll just settle with them since the 23DVDISO are way too big for me. I don't have the pleasure of internet speed hence i'm settling for these mkv collections if by chance there's any.

Long live Saori die-hards!

& btw, are these mkv's quality the same as the ginormous dvdiso's quality? thanks again mates!

Hi mo_brides

Well I know Sir alternity has answered your question also, But I just want to say, the mkv's are as good as the avi rips out there, I just wanted the mkv's as small as possible, so you can download them easy, because I do know not everyone, has got a super fast broadband connection.

But of course, you can't beat a uncompressed ISO of the videos, ( I will get around to making a thread one day with uncompressed ISOs of all of Miss Saori's videos), or you never know SOD might one day, release all of the vids in HD.

Come on SOD!!!
Miss Saori Hara deserves it!!:yell:

well mo_brides, I hope you find the MKV's ok, and thank you for coming on the thread....:eek:k:

The STAR-239's links are dead, please reupload and thanx 4 everything

Hi CloudStrifeX

Yes you are right about the dead links for...
(STAR239)
7e36b42296686c4defc37b3724adf04c_48118.jpg

Sorry about that, I just have not had the time to reupload them, I will do it ASAP, also thanks for coming on the thread.:eek:k:

Right time for some art, you may remember the Geisha WIP By Willx03, the work in progress art, well lets see how it's coming along...

picture.php

And here is one I found somewhere on the web by a guy called nayk47

picture.php

Well thanks to Willx03 & nayk47, for these nice pieces of art.:eek:k:

Now here's a few pics from a little radio show called GACHIKKO which Miss Saori did, which ran from April 2009 to March 2010, with Azusa Itagaki, Sakura Aida, Hitomi Tanaka & Sasa Handa

Miss Saori Hara & Co~GACHIKKO

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well that's the radio show over, I would have loved to have heard it.:...:

Here a few new ones, from when Miss Saori & Yukiko Suo arrived in Hong Kong, on the 7th April 2010 for the filming of Sex & Zen 3D....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here is Miss Saori, texting me of course!( well I can dream):ridiculed:
picture.php

well as you know Miss Saori, loves her food...:perfectplan:
picture.php

Thats about it for now, I hope you like the pics, But one last thing, I just want to say thanks for keep coming on the thread, you know I appreciate it, Thanks guys, take care......:bow-pray:

So In the words of mo_brides....Long live Saori die-hards! and in my words....Long live the SHA!!!!:yahoo:

uk21
picture.php