uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
a581e0d7e8de5936841e94ba3a116d1b_48020.png

picture.php

picture.php

KingdomXL2004

Jun 27, 2008
There is so much great stuff with Saori in it but, Unfortunately I dont know how to use these links. I still only use torrent files, Can some one give me a easy to use tutorial? or can some one give me the torrent files for Saori?:puzzled:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
help is on the way ...

There is so much great stuff with Saori in it but, Unfortunately I dont know how to use these links. I still only use torrent files, Can some one give me a easy to use tutorial? or can some one give me the torrent files for Saori?:puzzled:

Thank you for coming to the SHA's thread KingdomXL2004. I hope you shall find the thread useful and enjoyable. Sir uk21, Sir alternity or other members would certainly be happy to assist your request when time allowed. In the meantime, please click on the page 1 (first page of the thread) to see if you can download the video via mediafire.com site.

Again, thanks for coming and come back to the thread often for more exciting news.

icsaigon

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
new custom wallpapers will be posted soon... any request will be granted just pm me..... thank you:bow-pray:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
thanks ...

This thread is superb!!! I'm following

Thanks for joining the thread. Your involvement in and contributions to the thread is always welcomed and valued in order to enhance the thread lively for the coming times.

icsaigon

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

I'm back ready to bore you once more ( I know what you're thinking):nooo:

I'm feeling a lot better, but Miss Saori is taking no risks...:evillaugh:

You break my heart..Miss Saori , But I still love you , even with the mask.:inlove2:
picture.php

Also Miss Saori has been biting Miro's ears again!:pandalaugh:
picture.php

well I'm back, If that's a good or a bad thing I really don't know??:dunno:
But thanks to you all for your comments. and keeping the thread alive:eek:k:

hellowwwww my fellow SHA friends
hope you guys are doing well

Hi Sir tankbustaz...I know its a little late , but thanks.:eek:k:

BTW Sir tankbustaz, I notice you like julia alot from the Hot bodies or boobs? thread when you said
wowwwwwww julia is on the list
vote for this lovely babe!

Well I got some bad news for you it looks like julia has retired.:notagain: sorry.

This is an awesome thread!:nosebleed:

Thanks GekiDan..welcome and I hope you Will come back.

please tread takako kitahara mkv please.......

Thanks romamania for coming on the thread, you could have just sent me a pm or a message?? my friend, I would love to do a takako kitahara mkv thread for you.
But I really don't know Miss takako kitahara very well and I just don't have the time!:exhausted:

Hi KingdomXL2004...thanks for coming on the thread and I am sorry I haven't got back to you, But I will send you a PM, when I get the time.:eek:k:

BTW Thanks Sir icsaigon for helping out in this matter:bow-pray:

is saori hara retired from jav??

Hi bluesser25..thanks for coming on the thread:eek:k:

Yes I am sorry to say as Sir nepos has pointed out Miss saori hara has indeed retired not just from JAV, but from mainstream entertainment.

She reportedly went through a nervous breakdown after the 2011 earthquake and tsunami and she terminated her contract with SOD, But I Really don't want to go over the details, as it make me really sad to think we may never see Miss saori again.:runintears:

But saying that she is supposed to be posting on facebook..if its really Miss saori ..I really can not say???:dunno:

All the details are on this thread bluesser25.:bow-pray:

new custom wallpapers will be posted soon... any request will be granted just pm me..... thank you:bow-pray:

Hi there my good friend....now I am really looking forward to your new ART.:yahoo:

So guys if any of you have any requests or any ideas on a new wallpaper just give our our resident artist Sir alternity a PM! ( I hear he is pretty good):joker:

But in the meantime here is a wallpaper from a guy called Leon Pacifist aka Purple Grape ( Miss saori don't like it as good as Sir alternity art):secret:

picture.php

This thread is superb!!! I'm following

Thank you GranTurismo82..we really appreciate you kind words and I welcome you to the SHA:bow-pray:

So I leave you with a few pics..you may have seen them before..., but come on it's Miss saori :perfectplan:

I think Miss saori is going to do a Balinese dance for us in that outfit:please:

picture.php

Nurse action..Miss saori style!:dizzy:
picture.php

Miss saori would make a fine pirate!:perfectplan:
picture.php

Now this is the only catwoman for me!
:sauna:
picture.php

This is the best picture.. in my humble opinion, Miss saori with no costume, just as her beautiful self:beautiful:
picture.php

well sorry for not updating the thread for a while, thanks again for all your comments...see you nexttime...

Take care and he's too miss Saori Hara :yahoo:

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
nice photos sir uk21!!! i can use this material:perfectplan:
thanks for your kind words my friend:bow-pray:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

See, I told you I would be back to bore you again :joker:..

But Miss Saori is still wearing that mask.:puzzled:
picture.php

Anyway it's good to see Sir boyen back on the thread:eek:k:, but we are missing Sir lowleg26, I probably have bored him.:dunno:
Well its good to see you all on the thread.:cheer:

nice photos sir uk21!!! i can use this materia

Thank you Sir alternity..I really glad you like them as much as me (well of course you do)..crazy thing for me to say, really.:punch:

thanks for your kind words my friend

You deserve them my friend, so thank you.:bow-pray:

Small Videos....
Today I thought you like a look at few little videos of Miss Saori I find youtube ...you may have not seen before??

I also uploaded them, so if you want to download them, you can.:eek:k:

Miss Saori 2009..this is a nice little video from 2009, when she first started AV.:silence:

[youtube]M5WoaV79VLo[/youtube]
Miss Saori 2009. mp4(31.49 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?1tkl728nk8tw2a9

Miss Saori at bookstore April 25, 2009..this is a small video, were Miss Saori is saying thanks, at a event back in 2009.:beautiful:

[youtube]jQ-soVVaaWs[/youtube]
Miss Saori at bookstore April 25, 2009.flv(1.19 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?0cyx9a2e3qpzwtu

SOD 2010 awards...I've shown you pics of this event before on the thread, its only a small video, Miss Saori is really not in it that much, plus she looks like she is not enjoying herself much.:miserable:
[youtube]b0WQEl3sPfE[/youtube]
SOD 2010 awards.FLV(45.04 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?gbp8gmlan8xp26u

Jyouou Virgin 3 event..now this is from a event from february this year, just before the earthquake, she's with Mikie Hara and the rest of the girls and Miss Saori seems happy.:perfectplan:...( I think ,Sir icsaigon is going to like this even more with, miss Mikie Hara in it!)

[youtube]48IeYj8Uw9w[/youtube]
Jyouou Virgin 3 event.flv(73.28 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?8e1166fnc3yi8ge

Now the next two vids are a video montage made up from pics from her blog of her partners in crime..Chrono and Miro and Miss Saori herself......( brings a tear to my eyes watching these blog pics like this):runintears:

[youtube]6DPdpKmFaX4[/youtube]
Miss Saori with Chrono and Miro1(13.66 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?u63g8ugsg845b1e

[youtube]N9OQGDNkYOY[/youtube]
Miss Saori with Chrono and Miro2(30.88 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?fpkvlfa3yllvqrn

And I thought I finish off with Miss Saori singing that song..Save the world in my mouth( I know you seen it before, But I just love it)::inlove:

[youtube]FDclZ_PUAOg[/youtube]

You can download it here plus more little vids...
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1291936&postcount=114

Looks like Miss Saori , has finally taken off that mask, now this is my kind of maid!:please:
picture.php

I do hope you will enjoy the vids and thanks again for coming back on the thread.:bow-pray:

See you soon...so take care.:eek:k:

uk21
picture.php

interest007

Jun 4, 2009
does anyone have a translation of the crying scene and the last wrap-up scene from star-141
thanks

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

does anyone have a translation of the crying scene and the last wrap-up scene from star-141
thanks

Hi interest007

Thanks for coming on the thread:eek:k: Sorry to say at the moment I do not have a translation of that scene..it something I love to do in the future to all of Miss Saori JAV videos.

Sorry I could not be much help, interest007:notagain:

Calling all SHA members!..if there are any members still coming on the thread, as I have not heard from Sir lowleg26 or Sir boyen for a while ( I hope you guys are ok)
:distressed:
But Miss Saori is up against miss Nana Ogura here at the JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 4 Finals Bracket Quarter-Final Match 1

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1761015#post1761015

I know Miss Nana Ogura is the hit girl at the moment and is very popular , But I know I can't ask you to vote for Miss Saori , I just hope you will.:bow-pray:

At the moment Miss Saori is behind on votes 8 to 4....:sigh:

Look Miss Saori is even hiding under this magazine, waiting for your vote!:chinesenewyearm:
picture.php

Here's to Miss Saori:yahoo:

Take care and I hope everybody is ok:eek:k:
uk21
picture.php

lubaka

May 9, 2010
woah this thread still strong still i hope mis.sha will come back to the scene
thx uk21 :cheer: