Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
a581e0d7e8de5936841e94ba3a116d1b_48020.png

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

thanks for the info johnyhorse..... and welcome to our humble thread

As Sir alternity said welcome to the SHA and thanks for the info and the link.:eek:k:

I been on facebook before and I have not seen any post's by miss Saori on there. http://www.facebook.com/harasaori

As Sir alternity will tell you I am not much into facebook..I have not even Joined( I must be the only person who has not)::dunno:
but I joined, just to look at the link Sir johnyhorse. gave me and guess what miss Saori as started posting on the wall!:surprised:

Here are miss Saori posts

Saori Hara
The beach was so beautiful. I went with 3 friends (2 men and 2 women) the beach was empty and we decided to have some naughty fun...
13 August at 05:14

Saori Hara Japanese AV Star
drunk and hungry!!!!
07 August at 14:48

hangover !!!
24 July at 04:05

If people on this page are making fake profiles of me or using my pictures on your profile you will be removed.
06 July at 02:24

My first wall post! What do you want to see here?
04 July at 04:33

And this guy from Egypt was talking with her on the Discussion Board..I will not put the Discussion on here, but he ask her if she do a webchat and she said this

I do not speak English, everything on here is translated for me so we can not talk also I would charge for video chat

Now I would be over the moon knowing she is alive and well, I know its the same face book page I been going on for over a year now..
but I am really confused.. is this really miss Saori doing these post.

If this is trulymiss Saori , she sounds fine, so all I can say the reported nervous breakdown can't been true..but Sir lowleg26 did say a while back

Well, I'm not an expert but my understanding is that "nervous breakdown" is somewhat of a broad term. It doesn't necessarily mean that a person has temporarily lost their mind, It may just mean they have responded to an event by slipping into a big slump. I'm guessing in Saori's case it would refer to a increase in symptoms of depression or anxiety. This is depressing news if true, but, since she already is taking meds for anxiety, she is probably taking the proper steps to work through it. Without more info, its impossible to tell the extent of her condition. For all we know, she may just be exhausted.

So she may been just exhausted???:exhausted: but now she sounds ok.

This bring up more qustions, why did she quit??:puzzled:

Did something happen in earthquake and tsunami that change her mind on what do with her life?
By the sound of the Discussion with the guy from Egypt..she would do a webchat, but would charge for it..so it sounds like she would do AV again??:dunno:

Maybe she had a falling out with her agency AEG ,maybe they tried to get her back, thats why its taken SOD so long to release that graduation video.
Maybe they thought she would come back???:dunno:

But one thing I do find strange is all her fans are worried about her,, we don't know if she was alive, and her first ever post on her facebook page is
My first wall post! What do you want to see here?

Just a bit strange to me...I know when it comes to miss Saori, I do wear rose tinted glasses, she's perfect to me, But I thought she would say something from the heart?:casual:

All I can say is this, she kept her name Saori Hara, so maybe we will see her back soon and if this is truly the girl we all love miss Saori doing these posts on facebook, I for one will be very relieved and happy she is ok and having fun..that's all I wanted:perfectplan:

So thank you Sir johnyhorse a million for the link and putting a smile back on my face(for now at least):cheer:

I love to know what you all think, on this one..is this really miss Saori:eek:k:

uk21
picture.php

Fsushi

Dec 11, 2010
Well, I don't like Facebook by principle. And I think this is a fake account (13 august: What the f*** o_O). As long as we don't have an official news from a Japanese site or any other site, I will think this facebook account is a fake one. I hope she will make an official public statement on how she is now and what she will do, maybe she will update her official blog some time. For me, Japanese people are more used to Twitter than Facebook. I won't believe she is on FB until I have a proof that it's her.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Thank you sir Fsushi for the comment, you make some good points.

Well, I don't like Facebook by principle. And I think this is a fake account (13 august: What the f*** o_O)

Same here, I am not really a fan of facebook.
As for being a fake account,This is the same facebook page I have being going on for a while now and it's on miss Saori official web page. http://www.harasaori.com/

I think the facebook page was opened by miss Saori herself last year, but these new posts on the facebook, Just sound out of character for her.

On her blog she comes across as warm and caring, on here she sounds really, how can I put it cold.:frozen2:

Just can not imagine she would not say something more then like you pointed out on the 13 august post...sounds so unlike her!:notagain:

But do will truly know anyone form a blog or even a forum, but I read all of miss Saori blog entries and I can tell you now, they are nothing like the ones on facebook.

And the Discussion with the guy from Egypt.. just sounds unlike her as well,
maybe it's a case of lost in translation.:dunno:

As long as we don't have an official news from a Japanese site or any other site, I will think this facebook account is a fake one

Well you know what's it's like when you get famous..if you out of the spotlight for a while, you are old news..so official news from a Japanese site. I just don't think so.
The funny thing I be all over the net on different forums, o see if anybody has seen the entries on facebook and nobody as mentioned it???

I hope she will make an official public statement on how she is now and what she will do, maybe she will update her official blog some time. For me

I don't think she will do official public statement now, but I hope I wrong on this one.
As for updating her blog, this is one thing I hope would happen, But as it is owned by AEG, it's never going to happen:sigh:

Japanese people are more used to Twitter than Facebook.

Well she has a Twitter page as well, but thats not being up dated since 15 March, but I just what to say she never as far as I know..posted on Twitter or facebook.
She only went on her blog full stop.:casual:

I won't believe she is on FB until I have a proof that it's her.

After thinking it over, I too can not believe she is on facebook, and the post are just not like her, Its sounds she doesn't not care that all her fans are worried about her.
plus the people on the facebook page don't even say. where have you being, are you ok, just things like I just seen you in 3-D Sex and Zen Extreme Ecstasy.:surprised2:

It's up in the air for me as to this being fake, but the entries on facebook, just don't sound like the miss Saori I know and love.:miserable:

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Well here is the Director’s Cut of 3D Sex And Zen Extreme Ecstasy

Theatrical cut = 113 mins and Director’s cut = 128 mins

3D.Sex.And.Zen.Extreme.Ecstasy.(2011) Director’s Cut..480p 510MB MKV

picture.php
picture.php

[youtube]6V5j8ZYnRyM[/youtube]

A.K.A: 3D Sex and Zen
Cast: Saori Hara, Vonnie Lui, Yukiko Suô, Leni Lan, Hiro Hayama, Irene Chen
Directed: Christopher Sun Lap Key
Genre: Drama | Erotic | Category 3
Runtime:2h 8mn
Language: Cantonese

Plot:
As a conceited scholar of the Ming Dynasty, Wei Yangsheng believes that since life is short, one should pursue the ultimate sexual pleasure as time allows. Wei Yangsheng encounters Tie Fei the Taoist priest's daughter, Tie Yuxiang, on an occasion. With the former's talent and the latter's beauty, they fall in love at first sight, and Wei Yangsheng is later married into the Tie's family. Yuxiang is elegant and courteous under the influence of her father's faith, though her lack of passion cannot fully satisfy Wei Yangsheng's sexual needs. His disappointment is no less than his affection for her. Written by Mark Wu.

View attachment 483361

Size=510MB MKV

http://www.mediafire.com/?5fldhcl66cna9rr
http://www.mediafire.com/?gbd6xrt3ynodacx
http://www.mediafire.com/?csc685ya937s1y2

Note subs are included with the film, But please use VLC to play, as it will not open with windows media player or Media Player Classic.....sorry:bow-pray:

Enjoy.:eek:k:

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

I thought you like a look at a few event pictures of Miss Saori, back in 2009.

:beautiful:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry you may have seen these before, but it's Miss Saori.:cheer:

Take care.....

uk21
picture.php

whisper

Apr 1, 2008
Thanks for this info: not a gal for me, but the ease with which a gal can switch from sweet teenage photo model to cum faced slut and then again to mainstream films is interesting.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Thanks for this info: not a gal for me, but the ease with which a gal can switch from sweet teenage photo model to cum faced slut and then again to mainstream films is interesting.

Thanks whisper, But your comment
cum faced slut
, would not be my choice of words.:dunno:

You are free to say want you want and I thank you for your comment. but I just feel the word SLUT is a insult, I just hate it. :donotwant:

I so sick of hearing it , that I was thinking of emailing all the JAV companies, to say I got a great idea, instead of making a new name for each girl, just called them slut1 or slut2 etc.....:joker:

I think it would be a good idea, it would make all the members who ID girls in
Identification Help life a lot easier that's for sure.:exhausted:

Sorry whisper it's nothing personal, It's just gets to me when I hear Miss Saori Hara called a slut, this year I heard it too many times!:sigh:

And as to going from JAV to the mainstream..it's nothing new, a lot of jav girls do it.. Yuma Asami ,Akiho Yoshizawa and especially Sora Aoi who has been in AV for 9 years do a lot of mainstream stuff.

I mean Ebisu Muscats is as mainstream as it comes!, you wouldn't think from watching one of their videos, that some of the girls did AV videos.:surprised2:
[youtube]HMH4pMb83wM[/youtube]

[youtube]V-M8Xh6uoRU[/youtube]

They even do concerts..here at Yaon concert rehearsal, start of their second concert tour.
picture.php

Sorry for going off topic with posting these vids and the pic, want I trying to say is Saori Hara or any JAV girl are worth more then to be called a SLUT.:...:

Thanks again whisper for your comment, I know you probably think I'm a bit of a d**k, its that word slut I just hate it.:eek:k:

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009

im pretty open in any opinion on this thread...... but thats a harsh thing to say.... not only to ms. saori hara but im speaking on behalf of all jav idols...... they're not a slut.... they're real and professional actresses.....

i suggest you do a little research before entering the lions den:joker:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

im pretty open in any opinion on this thread...... but thats a harsh thing to say.... not only to ms. saori hara but im speaking on behalf of all jav idols...... they're not a slut.... they're real and professional actresses.....

i suggest you do a little research before entering the lions den

Well said Sir alternity , I couldn't put it better myself.:eek:k:

I just hate that word :ignore:

Let's move on.....:shoot2:

Here are two magazines scans of miss Saori from last month's Weekly Playboy . ...looking back at the times she appeared in the magazine:beautiful:

WPB 2011-08-15 No.33
picture.php

picture.php

I love all the pics and I never get tired at looking at them, but I really always liked that picture on the beach, just wish she would carry on doing photo shoots.:abandoned2:

Back soon....

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Yes it's me again..sorry:joker:

Here is the 3D version of Sex And Zen Extreme Ecstasy...which you will need them glasses to watch.:dizzy:

3D Sex and Zen Extreme Ecstasy-Theatrical Cut(3D version)
picture.php

picture.php

A.K.A: 3D Sex and Zen
Cast: Saori Hara, Vonnie Lui, Yukiko Suô, Leni Lan, Hiro Hayama, Irene Chen
Directed: Christopher Sun Lap Key
Genre: Drama | Erotic | Category 3
Runtime: 1h 53mn
Language: Cantonese

Plot:
As a conceited scholar of the Ming Dynasty, Wei Yangsheng believes that since life is short, one should pursue the ultimate sexual pleasure as time allows. Wei Yangsheng encounters Tie Fei the Taoist priest's daughter, Tie Yuxiang, on an occasion. With the former's talent and the latter's beauty, they fall in love at first sight, and Wei Yangsheng is later married into the Tie's family. Yuxiang is elegant and courteous under the influence of her father's faith, though her lack of passion cannot fully satisfy Wei Yangsheng's sexual needs. His disappointment is no less than his affection for her. Written by Mark Wu.

View attachment 489533

Size=510MB MKV

http://www.mediafire.com/?rl347b4irv52b65
http://www.mediafire.com/?qcviimxess7ets3
http://www.mediafire.com/?bng6p6a6u59uafp

SUBS http://www.mediafire.com/?93uosumaag8dior

3D.Sex.And.Zen.Extreme.Ecstasy.(2011)..480p 500MB MKV
go here http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1423260&postcount=184

3D.Sex.And.Zen.Extreme.Ecstasy.(2011) Director’s Cut..480p 510MB MKV
go here http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1590233&postcount=266

So you need a pair of them 3D glasses..like these 3D Sex and Zen: Extreme Ecstasy+Red Blue Anaglyph 3D Glasses
picture.php

Or you can do like this guy called Francois(I know this is going of topic):notagain:, but I know you will like this...great for all your 3D JAVs:dizzy:
[youtube]Uef17zOCDb8[/youtube]

This guy enjoyed the film in new york

picture.php

Plus you get these tissues free, I wonder why do you need them for?:joker:
picture.php

Plus here are two little vids you may like....

Sex and Zen press tour from 2010.
[youtube]H6wECwizuE4[/youtube]
Or Download here SZ~Ptour.flv
(27.29 MB)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwa7caskl3apfbf

chinese ceremony
[youtube]XHScfCbPXc4[/youtube]

Or Download here SZ~ ceremony.flv
(16.66 MB)

http://www.mediafire.com/?tyb5xqq0h9ddmrn

Well I hope you enjoy...:tea:

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
nice pics my friend..... thank you.....i really like it..... when i see nude jav idol.... especially ms. saori hara and sarah..... all i can see is art.... like a glamour model.....

see what i mean guys..... sir uk21 always bring the goodies goodies on this humble thread:cheer:

by the way it seems to be that one of our founding father of this thread is back..... welcome back sir lowleg26

sir icsaigon and sir boyen..... thank you for your support:bow-pray:

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
by the way it seems to be that one of our founding father of this thread is back..... welcome back sir lowleg26

Thanks you very much for the welcome. Its nice to be back. :bow-pray:

Plus you get these tissues free, I wonder why do you need them for?:joker:

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, pocket tissue packs are a form of advertisement in Japan. A person is a bit more likely to hang onto a pack of tissues rather than a paper flyer.

Although, passing out tissues packs advertising an adult film sends some mixed messages. Maybe they're trying to say how good the movie is, so you better be prepared. :pandalaugh:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

AMAZING THREAD !!!!
Thank you so much!! I love Saori Hara!!

Thank you woodytii, I am really glad you like the thread, you are welcome anytime.:goodmood:

when i see nude jav idol.... especially ms. saori hara and sarah..... all i can see is art.... like a glamour model.....

Sir alternity, you and I think the same way.:eek:k:

see what i mean guys..... sir uk21 always bring the goodies goodies on this humble thread

Sir alternity, you humble me with your words, thank you my friend.:flattered:

sir icsaigon and sir boyen..... thank you for your support

Yes I second that..Thank you for coming back and just being here, I don't say thank you enough to you guys.:bow-pray:

I am Sorry sir lowleg26, I did not welcome you back on the thread.:exhausted: It's really great to have you back where you belong:bow-pray:

So for you sir lowleg26, here are a few pics of that girl you know so well...miss Yuma Asami:cheer:

picture.php

picture.php

I just love girls in a kimono...so I had to put a few pics here of miss Saori wearing one(yes I know you seen these before , but they are beautiful pics and the girl isn't bad either):joker:
picture.php

picture.php

well I'm sorry, I've got no info today or anything new:sigh:, it's 7.31 am in the morning here and I've just gotta get some sleep.:sleeping2:

But thanks for all your comment's and if you find anything interesting about miss Saori ..feel free to post it.:eek:k:

See you soon....

uk21
picture.php

nepos

Apr 30, 2008
is there any ETA about saori hara last video compilation :exhausted:

keep me informed guys :joker:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

is there any ETA about saori hara last video compilation :exhausted:

keep me informed guys :joker:

Sir nepos I did tell you the release date..on the thread
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1536506&postcount=229

But getting that video uploaded as you can appreciate, takes a bit of time.:exhausted:

Thanks to Sir asnfile you got the links, but I will be putting the mkv versions up on ths thread ASAP.

Plus I will try to get a torrent posted, but its going to be a big download..around 7.97GB.

If you were to download just one Disc,I suggest you just download DISC5.
That's the one you want really..if like me you got all of miss Saori videos.

But if you never seen any of her videos, download them all, it's a great introduction to the world of miss Saori.

I will be honest here, the box set is great, but if you are a ture fan you would get all the videos individually, plus I only got the box set for the
130 minutes of brand new video
which is DISC 5.

If I sound a little disappointed, maybe I am, just wish there was a new interview with miss Saori.:sigh:

please don't get me wrong, it's a nicely put together Boxset, the videos are slickly put together, But I wish they did the box art better,what with the flowers being a photoshop job...:dunno:
picture.php

Want they needed was a true fan to do the cover, I just know Sir alternity would have done a beautiful cover and in doing so miss Saori, would had the cover she deserved.:eek:k:

well that's enough of my views( you probably bored of them by now):punch:

So I leave you with few pics of
miss Saori from April 2010

With Miro and Chrono
picture.php

picture.php

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Sir nepos I did tell you the release date..on the thread
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1536506&postcount=229

But getting that video uploaded as you can appreciate, takes a bit of time.:exhausted:

Thanks to Sir asnfile you got the links, but I will be putting the mkv versions up on ths thread ASAP.

Plus I will try to get a torrent posted, but its going to be a big download..around 7.97GB.

If you were to download just one Disc,I suggest you just download DISC5.
That's the one you want really..if like me you got all of miss Saori videos.

But if you never seen any of her videos, download them all, it's a great introduction to the world of miss Saori.

fortunately i have all of her videos... including dvd's:pandalaugh:
thanks to sir uk21:eek:k:

I will be honest here, the box set is great, but if you are a ture fan you would get all the videos individually, plus I only got the box set for the which is DISC 5.

If I sound a little disappointed, maybe I am, just wish there was a new interview with miss Saori.:sigh:

please don't get me wrong, it's a nicely put together Boxset, the videos are slickly put together, But I wish they did the box art better,what with the flowers being a photoshop job...:dunno:
picture.php

Want they needed was a true fan to do the cover, I just know Sir alternity would have done a beautiful cover and in doing so miss Saori, would had the cover she deserved.:eek:k:

right my friend.... if i recall shes holding a katana on that cover instead of a flower......
ofcourse i will give justice to that cover pic..... i really like to use that pic.... if only i have a better resolution......

thanks for the video by the way my friend..... disc 3 still on going:please:

loveshuffle

Dec 31, 2009
cool thread :notagain::notagain:

thx for the vids :grassdance::nosebleed::perfectplan::cheer::harp: