cosplay player
May 10, 2011
this is awesome thread :grassdance:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
a581e0d7e8de5936841e94ba3a116d1b_48020.png

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Beautiful art works Sir alternity. Thanks a bunch.

As Sir icsaigon...I just want to say thanks to Sir alternity for your time and hardwork in making those beautiful artworks!!!:bow-pray:

this is awesome thread

Thank you giga.holic,I really appreciate your words..welcome to the SHA:eek:k:

wow, newly added photos, magazine scans and wallpapers
keep the torch alive brothers!

Thanks tankbustaz
As long as the SHA is around, we will keep the torch burning for miss Saori.:hero:

I hope everybody is well.:puzzled:
I just got rid of my cold, now I got a Swollen Eyelid, may have a Eye Infection.:negligent: so if I miss some words out or letters you know why.

picture.php

Don't worry miss Saori is not getting married,:relief:..its from a new page Sod put up on there website last month.
were you could download her videos..so no real news.:sigh:

Anyway I thought you like a read of a interview miss Saori gave about her book for sinkan.jp.

Thanks to omfgwtf for the translation:eek:k:

Go here for the original..
http://www.sinkan.jp/special/interview/bestsellers6.html
picture.php

Saori decided to publish the book, and reveal her real name, cause she wanted people to know the real story, the good and bad things of the IV to AV career change.

*She waited until she was 21, cause she wanted to be an adult and be sure to publish such strong content in the book, wich will include some people's names, relatives to her

*When choosing the stage name, she wanted something classic Japanese, so she choose Saori. Some people weren’t happy with the lack of a "surname", they don’t liked the image of girls with just one name, so they suggested her to get one, and after some ideas they ended with Saori Hara

*Her Debut movie passed the 100,000 units sold, and her popularity reached even Mr. Horie Takafumi (The creator of the Livedoor website, and joint director of Fuji TV), who joked about who have more money now, referring to SOD revenues with Saori

* Saori have no plans of marriage yet, nor to raise children.
She wants to continue being a sucessful AV actress and try for the mainstream entertainment, but without leaving the AV, she thinks that it can be a balance between both careers

*She was very nervous when she decided to join AV, in January after the shooting of her debut movie she felt so insecure, she thinks that she looks ridiculous in the movie, and was sure that she will be completely forgotten by February

* She is doing her best to keep being popular, but not trying to imitate anyone, she usually don’t watch other girls movies besides her SOD friends, but she follow many actresses blogs, mainly to read about her feelings and maybe know what to expect ahead in this career.
Among the blogs she reads is, SOD, Nana Natsume, Yuma Asami, Sora Aoi, Akiho Yoshizawa, Azusa Itagaki, Sakura Aida, and Nao Oikawa

picture.php

I really thought miss Saori would be around as long as Sora Aoi, Sora Aoi is a veteran of 9 years.

I hope you enjoy...:eek:k:

Here's to the return of miss Saori :please:

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
thanks for the kind words guys.... i really appreciate it..... :bow-pray:
thank you sir uk21 for the info..... :eek:k:

nepos

Apr 30, 2008
awesome news by sir uk21 :notagain:. i hope sod release a photo set saori hara in marriage picture :please:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

thank you sir uk21 for the info.

Thanks Sir alternity..I do hope all of you enjoy reading?
I know this interview is from 2009..but its shows she is a strong woman and she was brave to go in to AV in the first place.

* she thinks that she looks ridiculous in the movie, and was sure that she will be completely forgotten by February

Look ridiculous..no way Miss Saori,That video is still one of my Favorites..I for one will not forget it.:bow-pray:
0b0ccf3841c16680fb859f05f986f27c_48095.jpg
....STAR141

I hope she will be back someday..its been around four months now, But it seems like four years.:sigh:

saori hara is married??
haha I'm sure everybody here wants to be her groom

picture.php

Now who from the SHA wants to be miss saori's Groom:puzzled:

she like guys who are bright, calm and positive......
Like I said before I am too negative..so no chance for me!:notagain:
So it looks like it's one of you!!!:petrfied:

i hope sod release a photo set saori hara in marriage picture

You do know were these photo's are from...one of her video's....
STAR152

picture.php

Well I leave you with two little vids...

Miss Saori~ cosplay bookstore ad.

[youtube]55O0XItX6P4[/youtube]

Download (1.22 MB) mp4
http://www.mediafire.com/?t32ok6x3lf28pgp

This one is from 2009.. it's for Film camera brand Superheadz..when they released the Harinezumi 2,its in 8mm format..so no sound..all very artistic, oh Aino Kishi is in there too...keep watching :eek:k:

Miss Saori~Superheadz silent movie
[youtube]FbZfsGe26G8[/youtube]

Download (22.4 MB) mp4 http://www.mediafire.com/?wzjqgxm6f04n0ne

Well thanks for all your comments..:bow-pray:
So I hope everbody will have a great weekend:cheer:

uk21
picture.php

tankbustaz

Oct 4, 2008
Now who from the SHA wants to be miss saori's Groom:puzzled:

she like guys who are bright, calm and positive......
Like I said before I am too negative..so no chance for me!:notagain:
So it looks like it's one of you!!!:petrfied:

every normal guy wants to be her groom!
And hey, I'm bright, calm and positive
but I'm not sure I'd be calm and positive in front of her LOL :flattered:

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
whats up SHA?!

first of all this first wallpaper was not my work..... so i would like to give the credit to the artist who made this.... and for sure his one of us:pandalaugh:

thank you sir21 for the rendered pics:eek:k:

Saori_Hara_by_babyx3000.jpg

saori-wall01.jpg

the last one is my work.. i hope you like it:bow-pray:
city_lights.png

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

What can I say our artist Sir alternity has done it again, that is one really beautiful artwork!:beautiful:
Much better than that first wallpaper..sorry babyx3000 if your reading this, Sir alternity is just more to miss Saori's taste.:joker:

miss Saori agrees..:cheer:
picture.php

So Sir alternity have a nice bunch of flowers off our leader,
yes I know your a guy, but you wouldn't say no to
miss Saori would you??:puzzled:
picture.php

Top work my friend.now you can have a lie down.:sleeping2:
picture.php

every normal guy wants to be her groom!
And hey, I'm bright, calm and positive
but I'm not sure I'd be calm and positive in front of her LOL

Yes Sir tankbustaz your right every normal guy want's to be her groom!...well most, there are some weird guys out there who don't like miss Saori..I know I talked to a few, nice people!:ridiculed:

Well I'm dumb, nervous,negative and if I was in front of her..I just turn to jelly!:curse:

so Sir tankbustaz it looks like you got more of a chance than me.:giveup:

Thanks SHA for all the comments and a big thank you again to Sir alternity.:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

jetx66

Dec 31, 2009
on the chinese websites, i read, she has quit the entertainment industry.

no updates at all from the earthquake.

and on the sod offical website, they usually have the upcoming dvds, but for saori there is nothing coming up.

what is the deal guys.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
on the chinese websites, i read, she has quit the entertainment industry.

no updates at all from the earthquake.

and on the sod offical website, they usually have the upcoming dvds, but for saori there is nothing coming up.

what is the deal guys.

Hi jetx66

Thanks for coming on the SHA thread .:eek:k:

As to your question" as she quit"..this is the one thing we all like to know???:sigh:

As you say there is no new DVD coming out from SOD...and no official word from SOD either.
So we're pretty much in the dark as to what's happened to miss Saori.
Though it pains me to say this ..we may never know what's happened to her.

I only hope she is happy and ok and maybe one day she will be back.
I'm missing her already!:rainyday:

Well jetx66 just read the thread from page 13 for more info or go here
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1297548&postcount=123

We want miss Saori back!:bow-pray:

picture.php

uk21
picture.php

giga.holic

cosplay player
May 10, 2011
i hope miss saori join with tokyo-hot studio like the other jav actress like yuka osawa, midori ichinose, and many more :perfectplan:

jetx66

Dec 31, 2009
shes my favorite, but there are a lot of great stars. ann mashiro, SAKI OTSUKA :D

haha, every so often, a new talent comes, :D

lets see whos next.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

shes my favorite, but there are a lot of great stars. ann mashiro, SAKI OTSUKA
Hi jetx66
yes your right my friend, but I said this before..nobody will ever come close to miss saori for me!:notagain:

i hope miss saori join with tokyo-hot studio

Hi giga.holic..well I would have agreed with you not so long ago, love to seen miss saori uncensored ..But not now.:why:

I know you might find it strange me saying that:surprised: If she does come back, she should just do mainstream films,I would miss her AV videos for sure, But I believe mainstream films are all she wanted to do in the first place.:casual:(I think I must be in love me saying this or I am just getting old!)

But as a lot people keep saying she won't be given a break or offered a job if she comes back now,after not turning up at the Sex and Zen premiere in Hong Kong.

I don't really care what other people say.. she's a fine actress, good singer and one beautiful person...some of you who look at this thread may think differently, just my personal opinion.:notagain:

But at this present time all I wish is she is happy and well(I Know I said this a million times) but I really mean it.:sigh:

Well I think you had enough of my thoughts..on to something better...:cheer:

Here is miss Saori and miss Yuma Asami having a nice meal back in 2009 on the 3rd of september at 12.00...who going to pay??:puzzled:
picture.php

The SHA will pay of course!:eek:k:
picture.php

And now back to last year, when miss Saori and Yukiko Suo want to Hong Kong to shoot 3-D Sex and Zen Extreme Ecstasy...I know some of the SHA have seen some of these before..sorry.:punch:

Have a nice big meal on the first day is always a good thing!.. 5th August 2010
picture.php

But on 7th August 2010 at 2.06am in the morning..she said she is really home sick.:sigh:
picture.php

picture.php

On 7th August 2010 at 2.00pm...chinese celebration, she's fine now
:cheer:
picture.php

picture.php

On set the same day..looking good miss Saori:beautiful:
picture.php

chilling out..having a drink:tea:
picture.php

Have a look at the Sex and Zen movie poster
picture.php

On set again on the 12th August 2010 at 2am in the morning
:sleeping2:
picture.php

picture.php

Later that day miss Saori and miss Yukiko Suo decide to take a trip to Disneyland Hong Kong at 4.00pm:happy:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:perfectplan:
picture.php

I do hope you enjoy this little trip down memory lane....:eek:k:

Here's to miss Saori

picture.php

uk21
picture.php

tankbustaz

Oct 4, 2008
I know you might find it strange me saying that:surprised: If she does come back, she should just do mainstream films,I would miss her AV videos for sure, But I believe mainstream films are all she wanted to do in the first place.:casual:(I think I must be in love me saying this or I am just getting old!)

But as a lot people keep saying she won't be given a break or offered a job if she comes back now,after not turning up at the Sex and Zen premiere in Hong Kong.

I don't really care what other people say.. she's a fine actress, good singer and one beautiful person...some of you who look at this thread may think differently, just my personal opinion.:notagain:

But at this present time all I wish is she is happy and well(I Know I said this a million times) but I really mean it.:sigh:

Well I think you had enough of my thoughts..on to something better...:cheer:

really kind words,
bro uk21, you really care for miss saori,
yes indeed I think you're in love with her :harp:

miss saori would be very glad having a fan like you

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

I am really sorry guys for not posting anything on the thread for over a week.:miserable:

But I'm back now and I hope everyone is well?,..just hope someone is reading this:joker:
really kind words,
bro uk21, you really care for miss saori,
yes indeed I think you're in love with her

miss saori would be very glad having a fan like you

Thanks Sir tankbustaz I really appreciate your kind words, but I know all of you care for miss saori as much as me and you all miss her as much as me..:bow-pray:
I am nothing special, just maybe I come across like an obsessive fan sometimes:dunno: I really don't know, maybe I'm getting old after all!
But we all love her and we all miss her, that's all I can say.:sigh:

I will be back tomorrow.. promise!:eek:k:
picture.php

picture.php

uk21
picture.php

tankbustaz

Oct 4, 2008
Thanks Sir tankbustaz I really appreciate your kind words, but I know all of you care for miss saori as much as me and you all miss her as much as me..:bow-pray:
I am nothing special, just maybe I come across like an obsessive fan sometimes:dunno: I really don't know, maybe I'm getting old after all!
But we all love her and we all miss her, that's all I can say.:sigh:

I will be back tomorrow.. promise!:eek:k:

yes, we all love her :tea:

and please support miss Saori on this thread
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794804

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Just what to say thanks to sir tankbustaz for the link to JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 2 miss Saori vs Hikari Hino:bow-pray:

At the moment it's 11 votes for miss Saori and 9 votes for Hikari Hino.
SO Guys lets show our support for miss Saori and go on the thread and vote!:eek:k:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794804

Right..thanks for coming back on the thread.:bow-pray:
But I have not seen one of our members for a while
Sir lowleg26, I do hope he's ok .:puzzled:

Sorry again for the slow update to the thread...today I got a new film for you ..

Decotora Gal 3 Sena ..now before I go on, I like to point out this is not my rip of the film.
The quality is not the best..as the original uploader as converted the film from 30 frames to 25 frames, so it looks like its missing frames.

Plus it's got Chinese (hardcoded) subs on the picture..sorry.

But I thought you would like a look anyway...I will be getting this film in the near future, so I do a better conversion.:eek:k:

I have converted it into a MKV file from the original XVID

Decotora Gal 3 Sena (2010)

picture.php

Title: Decotora Gal 3 - Sena
Year: 2010
Original title: Dekotora Gal Sena
Runtime: 1 hour 11 minutes
Language: Japanese
Subtitles: Chinese (hardcoded)

Plot/Synopsis:
Sena has had a care-free deco-truck business, but one day, she receives a strange request by a cheap hoodlum, Takizawa, to carry a blind stripper, Azumi, to a certain location. She reluctantly accepts it, but yakuza members begin a persistent search for Takizawa, who turns out to have stolen their company’s money. Here comes the long-awaited new deco-truck series featuring the idol, Saori Hara, rolling down the highway on a ton of love, action, and steam!

Directed by: Hideo Jojo
CAST:
Saori Hara
Riri Kuribayashi
Zuimaru Awashima

View attachment 472441
Size=400MB MKV

http://www.mediafire.com/?y2yl3s75z43h8gz
http://www.mediafire.com/?ucbqr52djp7rd27
http://www.mediafire.com/?2aa4yfum6h6w7c9

Trailer here http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1291936&postcount=114

well I hope you enjoy it..if you download it., but I will try to get a better version ASAP.:eek:k:

So I see you all soon..have fun!!:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

PS..oh don't forget to VOTE for miss Saori:cheer: