Would be interesting to see that movie. If the quality is okay...
I hope things are going well for everyone. Since Sir uk21 has been posting some really fantastic activities (photos, videos, etc.) about Miss Saori lately, I would assume he has managed to overcome his “under the weather” issue. Wonderful to hear from you again, Sir uk21.
I would love to see some videos from her latest showbiz activities when you have a chance.
Sir uk21 - Since your plate is usually full and hopefully after a few days rest you will overcome those problems.I've still got that ear infection and well my head feels numb to be honest with you.
I certainly enjoy the latest update on Miss Saori and always appreciate how much work you have put into it even though you are still "under the weather".
Saori decided to publish the book, and reveal her real name, cause she wanted people to know the real story, the good and bad things of the IV to AV career change.
-She waited until she was 21, cause she wanted to be an adult and be sure to publish such strong content in the book, which will include some people's names, relatives to her
- When choosing the stage name, she wanted something classic Japanese, so she choose Saori. Some people weren’t happy with the lack of a "surname", they don’t liked the image of girls with just one name, so they suggested her to get one, and after some ideas they ended with Saori Hara
- Her Debut movie passed the 100,000 units sold, and her popularity reached even Mr. Horie Takafumi (The creator of the Livedoor website, and joint director of Fuji TV), who joked about who have more money now, referring to SOD revenues with Saori
- Saori have no plans of marriage yet, nor to raise children.
She wants to continue being a successful AV actress and try for the mainstream entertainment, but without leaving the AV, she thinks that it can be a balance between both careers
- She was very nervous when she decided to join AV, in January after the shooting of her debut movie she felt so insecure, she thinks that she looks ridiculous in the movie, and was sure that she will be completely forgotten by February
- She is doing her best to keep being popular, but not trying to imitate anyone, she usually don’t watch other girls movies besides her SOD friends, but she follow many actresses blogs, mainly to read about her feelings and maybe know what to expect ahead in this career.
Among the blogs she reads is, SOD, Nana Natsume, Yuma Asami, Sora Aoi, Akiho Yoshizawa, Azusa Itagaki, Sakura Aida, and Nao Oikawa
Another great set of pictures and videos. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Thanks for all your efforts, uk21
Take a trip down memory lane with those videos and photos was certainly a fun one. Thanks Sir uk21. And thanks for the update on her new episode.
It is always wonderful to see the update on Miss Saori
Thanks for asking, well my hearing is back to normal and my cold is slowly going away, So feeling a little better (touch wood!) Now I hope things are going well for you Too?I hope things are going well for you again, Sir uk21
Now the plot for the Movie will involve Ryuga (the current wearer of GARO) and Makai Priest Rian attempting to cleanse the Golden Armor when they are confronted by living weapons- the Madou- who have another way to free the world from monsters. In the process Ryuga will unlock a new stage of power referred to as Garo Sho.
Then this leads on to the television series and this will focus on Ryuga & Rian’s efforts to seal away a castle known as Radan. Along the way they will meet a new Makai Priest named Gard and another Makai Knight named Akitsuki Daigo whose intentions are unclear. Gold Storm will also introduce a new Horror named Jinga- played by Inoue Masahiro and his partner is called Amiri, who is played by Miyavi Matsunoi(Miss Saori)!
Another set of wonderful updates (videos, photos and news) from Sir uk21. Thanks a million.
I am happy to hear that things are slowly getting back normal for you.... well my hearing is back to normal and my cold is slowly going away, So feeling a little better (touch wood!)
I am doing relatively fine, my friend. And thanks for the info on Miss Mikie.Now I hope things are going well for you Too?
I am happy to hear that things are slowly getting back normal for you.
I am doing relatively fine, my friend. And thanks for the info on Miss Mikie.
And thanks for the latest little update. I enjoy the Episode 2 and others very much.
Have a wonderful day.