Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

logo2.jpg

Hi (Saori Hara(Miyavi Matsunoi)Alliance)

Ok keeping with the art theme, lets look at the rest of Sir alternity's artwork once again ...:cool:

(Miss Saori Hara art by....Sir alternity)

project_wallpaper1.png

kimono_by_convoy01_d399ueh.png

Sakura_Healed_saori.png

intergalactic_by_convoy01_d39ijje.png

city_lights.png

saorihara_sparklelight.png

wallpaper2.png

saoriharalightwallpaper.png

Hara_Saori014.png

intenseparticle.png

Saori_Hara_breakingtheglass.png

saori_hara_floral_vector_by_convoy01_d3a1hki.png

saorihara_dustparticle.png

splatter.png

urbanvectorstyle.png

And finally this one entitled disintegration which if my memory serves me correctly, Sir alternity told me a while back that this piece of art he was most proud of..

saori_disintegration_final.png

Well My friend you can be proud of each and every one of them, Fantastic work!!:windy:

I know you heard me say it many times, But thanks for the time and hardwork making the beautiful art of Miss saori hara, I will always appreciate it ..So Thank YOU!!;););););););)

Right that's repost a few small videos we lost from the thread, The videos are from when miss Saori started out in AV back in 2008..

These videos are from a special webpage from SOD which went live back in November 2008, But sadly dead now, so if you have not seen them before here's your chance..

SOD Video News saori hara.

1 Video News 2008.11.25.
1_Video_News_2008_11_25.png

flv(33.72 MB)
http://filepi.com/i/6ixtv54
Or
http://subyshare.com/8zyzfxjw0yho/1_Saori_Hara~Video_News_2008.11.25.zip.html

2 Video News 2008.11.29.
2_Video_News_2008_11_29.png

flv(18.36 MB)

http://filepi.com/i/SwmBs09
or
http://subyshare.com/zp08znl2lwu9/2_Saori_Hara~Video_News_2008.11.29.zip.html

3 Video News 2008.12.12
3_Video_News_2008_12_12.png

flv(20.38 MB)
http://filepi.com/i/KVpUoBh
Or
http://subyshare.com/fjk4r55mg6ni/3_Saori_Hara~Video_News_2008.12.12.zip.html

4 Video News 2008.12.18
4_Video_News_2008_12_18.png

flv(23.53 MB)
http://filepi.com/i/stzfBKZ
Or
http://subyshare.com/fpy32rlmrgcj/4_Saori_Hara~Video_News_2008.12.18.zip.html

5 Video News 2008.12.25
5_Video_News_2008_12_25.png

flv(29.19 MB)
http://filepi.com/i/Aj1QNq3
Or
http://subyshare.com/wuqg7le86vkd/5_Saori_Hara~Video_News_2008.12.25.zip.html

6 Video News 2009.1.1
6_Video_News_2009_1_1.png

flv(59.02 MB)
http://filepi.com/i/uoXWinm
Or
http://subyshare.com/99mihx9q6kz7/6_Saori_Hara~Video_News_2009.1.1.zip.html

7 Video News 2009.1.8.

7_Video_News_2009_1_8.png

flv(19.9 MB)
http://filepi.com/i/0XNAQ4P
Or
http://subyshare.com/qta25z5r7hpq/7_Saori_Hara~Video_News_2009.1.8.zip.html

Well I hope some of you will enjoy these great little videos from the past?, I liked all of them of course particularly no6, where they give Miss saori her birthday cake.:)

That's it for now, but I hope to be back soon with some more pics etc, so take care guys...;)
Do not disturb!!:onegai:
6067c163.jpg

uk21

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks for the update. :)
Unfortunately some of these external image hoster don't work. I get the broken image placeholder from by browser.
Maybe you can consider uploading the pictures as attachment to your posts. That would be really great. :)

Reactions: uk21 and icsaigon

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Another wonderful update Sir uk21. Thanks a bunch.

Reactions: Desdichado and uk21

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

Thanks for the update. :)
Unfortunately some of these external image hoster don't work. I get the broken image placeholder from by browser.
Maybe you can consider uploading the pictures as attachment to your posts. That would be really great.

Hi CodeGeek
Sorry for the slow reply and sorry to hear you can't see some of the pictures on the thread,. Now your suggestion about me uploading the pictures as attachments to my post, Well It's funny you saying that because I was thinking about doing this for a while now.

I always used to attach my pictures to the thread and the only reason I was using a external image hoster was I lost all the pictures on the thread when akiba moved Server last time and I did say this in a post else were on the forum back in July, which I think you have read before, But here is the link to that post just in case.
http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/why-are-image-hosts-allowed.1341671/#post-2597792

So from now on CodeGeek, I will attach my pictures.;)

Another wonderful update Sir uk21. Thanks a bunch.

Hi Sir icsaigon

Thanks my friend, much appreciated as always!:cool:

Right, I'm sorry for the lack of any update to the thread, So here is a repost of some more pictures from the past of Miss Saori,

Now you may remember I posted some pictures of Miss Saori doing a Juicy Honey event back in October, Well that one was from 2010 and the following pictures are from a Juicy Honey event back in May 2009 with Miss Miri Yaguchi..

As before Miss Saori is playing around for the camera which I love so much..:cinta:

Saori Hara&Miri Yaguchi Juicy Honey Rookie~May 2009
0001-4013.jpg 0002-4014.jpg 0003-4015.jpg 0004-4016.jpg 0005-4017.jpg 0006-4018.jpg 0007-4019.jpg 0007-4019.jpg 0008-4020.jpg 0009-4021.jpg 0010-4022.jpg 0011-4023.jpg 0012-4024.jpg 0013-4025.jpg 0014-4026.jpg 0015-4027.jpg 0016-4028.jpg 0017-4029.jpg 0019-4031.jpg 0020-4032.jpg 0024-4036.jpg 0030-4042.jpg 0031-4043.jpg 0033-4045.jpg 0034-4046.jpg 0035-4047.jpg 0036-4048.jpg 0037-4049.jpg 0038-4050.jpg 0039-4052.jpg

Here are some Full Resolution scans of some Saori Hara - Double Truth Cards, these are from a member over at Scanlover called big_potato .. so thanks to big_potato!:cool:

Saori Hara~Double Truth Cards
SoariHaraCards0001.jpg SoariHaradoubtruthcards0001.jpg

So I'm going to leave you with a few pictures of Miss Saori trying to decide which pictures look the best, I say all of them!:)

4c511782.jpg 8e1a9c6f.jpg 4914281e.jpg

uk21

Last edited:

Desdichado

Dec 22, 2014
uk21, your work creating this space of unconditional love for the beautiful Saori Hara (now Miyavi) is extraordinary and unique in the web. But the mkv of "Venus in Eros" that you posted on page 27 has been deleted; and this latter film of Saori is really undiscoverable, untraceable. Please, could you re-upload? Thank you very much.

Reactions: uk21 and icsaigon

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
logo2.jpg

Hi CodeGeek
Sorry for the slow reply and sorry to hear you can't see some of the pictures on the thread,. Now your suggestion about me uploading the pictures as attachments to my post, Well It's funny you saying that because I was thinking about doing this for a while now.

I always used to attach my pictures to the thread and the only reason I was using a external image hoster was I lost all the pictures on the thread when akiba moved Server last time and I did say this in a post else were on the forum back in July, which I think you have read before, But here is the link to that post just in case.
http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/why-are-image-hosts-allowed.1341671/#post-2597792

So from now on CodeGeek, I will attach my pictures.;)

Hi Sir icsaigon

Thanks my friend, much appreciated as always!:cool:

Right, I'm sorry for the lack of any update to the thread, So here is a repost of some more pictures from the past of Miss Saori,

Now you may remember I posted some pictures of Miss Saori doing a Juicy Honey event back in October, Well that one was from 2010 and the following pictures are from a Juicy Honey event back in May 2009 with Miss Miri Yaguchi..

As before Miss Saori is playing around for the camera which I love so much..:cinta:

Saori Hara&Miri Yaguchi Juicy Honey Rookie~May 2009
View attachment 294335 View attachment 294337 View attachment 294338 View attachment 294339 View attachment 294340 View attachment 294341 View attachment 294343 View attachment 294345 View attachment 294346 View attachment 294347 View attachment 294349 View attachment 294351 View attachment 294353 View attachment 294354 View attachment 294355 View attachment 294356 View attachment 294358 View attachment 294360 View attachment 294362 View attachment 294364 View attachment 294366 View attachment 294368 View attachment 294370 View attachment 294371 View attachment 294373 View attachment 294375 View attachment 294377 View attachment 294378 View attachment 294380 View attachment 294382

Here are some Full Resolution scans of some Saori Hara - Double Truth Cards, these are from a member over at Scanlover called big_potato .. so thanks to big_potato!:cool:

Saori Hara~Double Truth Cards
View attachment 294385 View attachment 294386

So I'm going to leave you with a few pictures of Miss Saori trying to decide which pictures look the best, I say all of them!:)

View attachment 294388 View attachment 294389 View attachment 294390

uk21

Reactions: Desdichado

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Thanks a million Sir uk21 for another wonderful update.

Reactions: uk21 and Desdichado

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

Now Sorry guys for not updating the thread for a month, The reason for this is many things, But the main reason is I've been Ill with the flu.:(

Thank you very much, uk21. :)
Not only for attaching the images ;) , but also for posting so many and in so superior quality again. :)
Makes we want seeing some of her movies right away

Hi CodeGeek

Thank you for saying thanks! I really glad those pics makes you want to watch Miss saori's movies!;)

Sorry , the links are dead... You can re-upload, PLEASE? :oops:
It is a great collection but I do not hit to download all the videos , get almost half :confused:
Thanks.

Hi Fulereitor

Welcome to the thread, Now I'm sorry about the broken links to some of the videos, All I can say at the moment is when I get more time I will try to upload them. Now I don't know when that will be, so please be patient my friend. :oops:

Hi Desdichado

uk21, your work creating this space of unconditional love for the beautiful Saori Hara (now Miyavi) is extraordinary and unique in the web. But the mkv of "Venus in Eros" that you posted on page 27 has been deleted; and this latter film of Saori is really undiscoverable, untraceable. Please, could you re-upload? Thank you very much.
what can I say ,But I'm really touched by your words about the thread, So thank you very much.:maaf:

Now regarding the movie Venus in Eros, I have uploaded it again and the links are on Page 1 of the thread on the small MKV section at the bottom under Miscellaneous videos.
And like I said before this rip is not the very best quality, but it's watchable, I will get this on DVD sometime in the future , But I hope you will enjoy it.;)

Thanks a million Sir uk21 for another wonderful update.

Hi Sir icsaigon
Great to hear from you again my friend and thanks again for your thanks, It's much appreciated

Now staying on the theme of Venus in Eros, here are a few more pics for you....

Venus in Eros
1. Saori Hara (Venus) ©Matt Anker_RME Films.jpg
2. Saori Hara (Venus) ©Matt Anker_RME Films.jpg
3. Saori Hara (Venus), Sonoya Mizuno(Forest Guard)©Matt Anker_RME Films.jpg

Now you might know it's Christmas, So I'm going to leave you with these great pictures of you know who?:confused:

Christmas Miss Saori style...:cool:
16.jpg 20.jpg
f4ed63d3.jpg
fdc5ae02.jpg
8b153084.jpg

So.......
miss Saori Hara xmas 2014.jpg

Desdichado

Dec 22, 2014
Thanks a million, uk21, for taking care of re-upload so quickly new links for "Venus in Eros". Like you, I also love Saori since the first time I saw her, although I must admit that nobody in the whole Internet has made her a tribute as you've done with this thread. I live dreaming about her, and I need to see her in all things that she have made and make in the future, no matter bad reviews for her and her work. It happens that my love for Saori Hara is much like yours; I have the best wishes for her, and I hope she will find happiness living and doing what she likes. Again, thank you very much for your work and your generosity to post so many photos and videos. This thread created for you is the only place in the world where anyone can really dream with the exquisite Saori Hara.

Reactions: icsaigon and uk21

Desdichado

Dec 22, 2014
I wanted to thank you once again, uk21, for having re-upload "Venus in Eros" so soon. Despite the infinite variety of beauties among AV Idols, none of them has the eyes and the lips of Saori Hara. Only worries me and saddens me so much to see her so skinny now. In an interview that I found on a Japanese blog (translated with Google translator), I read (besides her serious problems of alcoholism, now solved) that she thinned almost 20 kg / 44 lbs since retiring from the AV industry! She weighed 65 kgs / 143 lbs in 2011, and today, boasts few 48 kgs / 105 lbs. If I compare her current image with her figure of 4 or 5 years ago, I think thinness no favors her; I hope she gains weight in the future, but anyway, whatever their weight, she will always be eternally beautiful, and my love for her will never change. Thanks again, uk21.

Reactions: icsaigon and uk21

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
logo2.jpg

Thanks a million, uk21, for taking care of re-upload so quickly new links for "Venus in Eros". Like you, I also love Saori since the first time I saw her, although I must admit that nobody in the whole Internet has made her a tribute as you've done with this thread. I live dreaming about her, and I need to see her in all things that she have made and make in the future, no matter bad reviews for her and her work. It happens that my love for Saori Hara is much like yours; I have the best wishes for her, and I hope she will find happiness living and doing what she likes. Again, thank you very much for your work and your generosity to post so many photos and videos. This thread created for you is the only place in the world where anyone can really dream with the exquisite Saori Hara.

Hi Desdichado

No problem about reposting the movie Venus in Eros, It's my pleasure my friend. But I want to say thanks to you for sharing your thoughts about Miss Saori hara(Miyavi Matsunoi) I rarely hear anybody's thoughts on the thread. So It's really heartwarming for me to hear someone else's comments on why they love her so much.
I know this may sound crazy to say but sometimes I feel that the other members who come on here and read my thoughts, probably think I'm a bit too obsessive about Miss Saori and maybe I am, Who knows? only you can judge. So It makes a change for everybody who comes on this thread to hear from another admire of this beautiful girl I love with all my heart.

Thanks again for the kind words for me and the thread, But I just want to say this regarding the thread and that is this thread would not be here today if it was not for another member of akiba and that member is alternity or Sir alternity as I like to call him. He gave me the confidence to open this thread simply because I thought nobody would be interested. So he persuaded me and I thought why not, Sir alternity made some beautiful artwork for the first page and I put Saori's bio together and uploaded the videos then pressed open thread and I just hoped for the best. The funny thing is, I just intended to post Miss Saori's videos and that was it, not post my silly thoughts. but to my surprise the other members seemed to like my comments, well I think they did anyway? This was back in 2011 and I've carried on ever since, plus again to my surprise the thread was made a sticky thread by the staff here on akiba, which I'm truly grateful for.:cool:

I along with my good friends alternity, icsaigon, lowleg26 and boyen formed a little group called the SHA (Saori Hara Alliance) and just for fun I put Sir in front of their user names. Now you probably asking why did I do that, well as I am from the UK and you probably know one of our legend's King arthur and the knights of the round table IE Sir Lancelot etc, Well I thought we could be knights and protectors of Miss Saori Hara! I know you think I'm crazy now, But this is just a bit of fun and if Miss Saori hara(Miyavi Matsunoi) ever gets to read this (which I doubt), I hope it will put a smile on her face?

Sadly most of the original members of the SHA don't come on this thread anymore, This saddens me to lose friends. Now even though the thread is in a bit of a mess now, we lost a lot of pictures when akiba moved server, So I still hope new admirers like yourself find this thread and enjoy the pics and videos of Miss Saori Hara? If this continues to happen this will make me very happy, I just want to show to people with this thread that Saori Hara aka Miyavi Matsunoi is more than just a former av actress.

Sir alternity's original SHA Logo....
original SHA Logo.png

SHA pics from the past....

SHA 2.jpg
SHA.jpg
3.jpg

I wanted to thank you once again, uk21, for having re-upload "Venus in Eros" so soon. Despite the infinite variety of beauties among AV Idols, none of them has the eyes and the lips of Saori Hara. Only worries me and saddens me so much to see her so skinny now. In an interview that I found on a Japanese blog (translated with Google translator), I read (besides her serious problems of alcoholism, now solved) that she thinned almost 20 kg / 44 lbs since retiring from the AV industry! She weighed 65 kgs / 143 lbs in 2011, and today, boasts few 48 kgs / 105 lbs. If I compare her current image with her figure of 4 or 5 years ago, I think thinness no favors her; I hope she gains weight in the future, but anyway, whatever their weight, she will always be eternally beautiful, and my love for her will never change. Thanks again, uk21.

yes I too always loved her lips and those beautiful big brown eyes of Miss Saori are simply stunning to me, just like the rest of her of course.:)

Now regarding her Weight loss, All I can say is this, she has been through a major change in her life, drinking heavily then quitting AV then working in a bar, Doing this her mind must have been in a dark place, I bet she was very depressed. Now if my memory serves me correctly, Miss Saori did say on her old blog back in 2011 she was feeling a little depressed and was taking tablets for anxiety, So her depression and weight loss is really not a surprise to me, But saying that like you I'm still very concerned for her health. Now if you look at her latest pictures she is looking more like her normal self, She's looking more happy and healthy to me anyway, So I think she will be fine. The most important thing is she is back with us doing what she wanted to do all along and that's acting, So good luck to her!
You said she always looks eternally beautiful and that is very true, Plus like you I will always love her for sure,whatever weight she is..

I've enjoyed reading your thoughts Desdichado, and reminiscing about old times on the Sha thread, so Thanks for your posts.:peace:

Miss Saori with tablets, back in 2011.:(
Miss Saori tablets.jpg

Lips...:cinta:
Miss saori'slips.jpg

Eyes....:cinta:
Miss saori's eyes.jpg

Mai Kato's different aliases over the years.:cinta:

Mai Nanami.
Mai Nanami 1.jpeg
Mai Nanami 2.jpg

Saori Hara.
2010.jpg
2011.jpg

Miyavi Matsunoi.
Miyavi Matsuno 1.jpg
15th dec 2014.jpg

Hey look Miss Saori is a fan of uk21?:D
Saori-Hara 21.jpg

Miss Saori back in 2009.:onegai:
wpb1221-34.jpg
uk21

Last edited:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
It is always good to hear wonderful thoughts on Miss Saori from you guys. Your regular visits to and comments on the SHA's thread always have a special meanings to us all.

Sir uk21 is a man with character and his dedications in maintaining the thread with magnificent latest photos and news about Miss Saori is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: uk21 and Desdichado

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

logo2.jpg

saori-hara-mall.jpg

It's been a while since I updated the thread, I'm sorry about that.( Still Feeling under the weather) :oops: so that's crack on..

Well Miss Saori has been a little busy the last few months with parts in various TV series etc, I will tell you about these in a later post. This post I want to share with you, some birthday pics and a little more art....

Miss Saori's birthday pics

She said she wants to celebrate with the people that are most important to her.

Brithday cake 1.jpg

Brithday cake 2.jpg

She's says " Happy new year!! &Today is my birthday"

Brithday 3.jpg
She's says "This Birthday celebration was a surprise with Mikie Hara and friends!!"
Brithday  celebrationMikie Hara.jpg

So now Miss Saori is the grand age of 27!!:D

Ok I found a few more artworks floating around the web and here they are...

Miss Saori's ART

dragonlady by towersdreamland
dragonlady_by_towersdreamland-d87qwo1.jpg

Saori Hara by rotimiolowu
Saori Hara by rotimiolowu.jpg

Saori by Nick-Platel
saori_sketch_by_nick_platel-d4k5nj7.jpg
saori_by_nick_platel-d4k5n1m.jpg

This Sketch was inspired by a photo from a Weekly Playboy photoshoot from 2010..:confused:
Saori Hara Nude Sketch by 013933121leumassn
saori_hara_nude_sketch_by_013933121leumassn-d7pu54s.jpg
36.jpg

Montage of pictures by ifunxtreme
webcam___saori_hara_by_ifunxtreme-d5awhg5.png

So thanks to all the guys above for their art.;)

Please note: This t shirt were specially designed for uk21 and SHA and are no longer available!!:p
Mrs.saori can't be Wrong!.jpg
Ok I'm lying!, I Found this t shirt for sale with the caption "Mrs.saori can't be Wrong" that's Miss not Mrs BTW.:rolleyes: But hey your right she can't be Wrong!!:cool:

Right that's about it for now, So I will leave you with a Sex and Zen Extreme Ecstasy wallpaper......
Sex and zen.png

uk21 Back ASAP;)

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

logo2.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

Yes I'm back again, :eek:

First off here a few pics of Miss Saori with Mikie Hara . yes I know you seen these before, But this is for Sir icsaigon.;)

From 2009.
c44993bf.jpg

From 2010 with Chrono Miro!!!
Saori Mikie Miro,.jpg

Now here are a few new pics I found from Miss Saori's blog, All of these are from 2009..

A selection of pics from Miss Saori's blog(2009)
Img1182829_x.jpg
Img1182821_x.jpg Img1182841_x.jpg
Img1182856_x.jpg Img1182851_x.jpg
Img1182861_x.jpg Img1182863_x.jpg
Img1182862_x.jpg Img1182870_x.jpg
Img1182867_x.jpg
Img1182860_x.jpg
Img1182850_x.jpg
Img1182844_x.jpg
Img1182843_x.jpg
Img1182839_x.jpg
Img1182838_x.jpg
Img1182823_x.jpg
Img1182815_x.jpg
20090523_375eccfd380cb5c95055c9UmKUb9vsyM.jpg
Img1182826_x.jpg

ok on the last post I mentioned that Miss Saori was a little busy the last few months with a guest appearance in a TV series and a movie. well they are both live-action film adaptation's of manga series .

The first one is the TV series and it is called Bittare!!!
This is based on the Manga series "Funtou (Kibare)! by Writer Takashi Tajima and Illustrator Masahiro Takahashi , Bittare means timid person in the local dialect of Hiroshima , The place were Miss Saori was born. She makes a guest appearance in Episode 4 which aired on 3th February.

Bittare!!!
Bittare!!!.jpg

Trailer (Miss Saori is at 23 seconds )
http://www.tvk-yokohama.com/bittare/

Here are a few pics of Miss Saori from the set of this tv series wearing her makeup for the show. To be honest with you ,when I first seen these pics my heart skipped a beat, I thought someone had hit her!!:mad::mad:

Pics.
Miss Saori at the time of shooting looking bruised... She say's it'... painful!
Bittare!!! makeup 1.jpg
Bittare!!! makeup 2.jpg
Miss Saori said she struggled with the character because she is not in a good place, She is a victim of revenge porn, Then goes on to say it's a fact of life, and it is hideous!

Next up is the movie
which is a live-action film adaptation of of Yumi Unita's Sukimasuki (roughly translated, Peephole Love) manga series. In this Miss Saori stars as Yuki Nishihara and this was released on the 7th February.

Sukimasuki
Sukimasuki-p1.jpg

Trailer (Miss Saori is at 12 seconds )
http://sukima-suki.com/

Pics.
nishihara.jpg

10986295_513533158786202_1996715111_n.jpg
B9MtnhQCIAIdYQn.jpg large.jpg
10306316_365002290351947_8755983184858598172_n.jpg

Well that's it for now, Next post I will tell you about another tv series she is going to star in, So in the meantime I will leave you with a few pictures from the past of our beautiful leader...

:cinta:
167.jpg
sample3.jpg
uk21

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

logo2.jpg

I'm back once more, yes you are probably bored of me by now? Then again it looks like all of the SHA have gone AWOL, So I'm probably talking to myself! Well besides CodeGeek .
So thanks CodeGeek for reading and thanking my posts!! Much appreciated;)

Miss Saori is wondering were everybody has gone?
:confused:
Miyavi Matsunoi 8_16149_L.jpg

Right as I told you on my previous post Miss Saori is going to star in another Tv series and that series is one set in the Garo universe and the title is Garo Gold Storm, I will put up a few pics etc in a minute. Before that I want to take you back to 2010 and refresh your memory on a film Miss Saori did which was also set in the Garo universe and you may recalled the film was called Garo Red Requiem and it was in 3D plus Miss Saori played the evil character Karma in the film.

So here are some pics, Videos of two Red Requiem press conferences plus a link to watch the full film on youtube in not very good quality...:rolleyes:

Garo Red Requiem(2010)
IMG_5135-newcool1.jpg
pict-15-21.jpg
pict-15-31.jpg

4da12571f8589bff453a266607f13637.jpg

On set.
3ee77361.jpg6b84a732.jpg

578ba170.jpg
:hot:
bce2877a.jpg
9c7ef9e9.jpg

magazine spread.
20101219_30a2e19f3d0c25fb495br2z1PTt86A6J.jpg

20101008_6ad922bed259eaab8ab45nN6fzAwDK1A.jpg

Red Requiem press conference pics

August 2010
garo_press_interview.jpg

gnj1008210502006-p2.jpggnj1008210502006-p3.jpg
gnj1008210502006-p4.jpg gnj1008210502006-p5.jpg
gnj1008210502006-p6.jpggnj1008210502006-p7.jpg
gnj1008210502006-p8.jpg
hara.jpg
hara1_2.jpg
hara2.jpg
hara3.jpg
60679701.jpg

october 2010
b7f26_248_6c902232bb7cbda522e9cc647d59f98e.jpg
20101027-20101027-DSC_0216.JPG
170862d6.jpg

A few Blog pics from 2010
33d7f0c0.jpg
158d977e.jpg

video links...

Video of the Red Requiem press conference- August 2010 about 30 minutes long.

Part1

Part2

Part3

Other press conference from October 2010

Garo Red Requiem- full film in (not very good quality)with english subs.

Garo: Red Requiem ~ Heavy Metal Samurai( Music video) (Do not watch if you have not seen the movie as it's the final fight at the end.)

I will put a small mkvrip of the movie with English subs and the press conferences on the first page of this thread if you want to download them?;)

Right onto GARO: Gold Storm, Well this is going to be a movie and a television series. Miss Saori will not be in the movie, But she will star in the television series.

Now the plot for the Movie will involve Ryuga (the current wearer of GARO) and Makai Priest Rian attempting to cleanse the Golden Armor when they are confronted by living weapons- the Madou- who have another way to free the world from monsters. In the process Ryuga will unlock a new stage of power referred to as Garo Sho.

Then this leads on to the television series and this will focus on Ryuga & Rian’s efforts to seal away a castle known as Radan. Along the way they will meet a new Makai Priest named Gard and another Makai Knight named Akitsuki Daigo whose intentions are unclear. Gold Storm will also introduce a new Horror named Jinga- played by Inoue Masahiro and his partner is called Amiri, who is played by Miyavi Matsunoi(Miss Saori)!

GARO: Gold Storm (the movie) is set to premiere in theaters on March 28 2015. and a air date for the TV series is sometime in April. So I will keep a look out for that and try to put it up on the thread ASAP..;)

Ok here are nice pics of a press conference with Miss Saori wearing her costume looking all gothic and sexy of course!

GARO: Gold Storm pics
10505545_371056169740478_3057491506694429608_n.jpg

007l.jpg
008l.jpg
025l.jpg 026l.jpg 027l.jpg 028l.jpg 029l.jpg 2048136_201502040001968001423026237c.jpg B9DEa-ACQAAQODR.jpg large.jpg
019l.jpg B9DkpNRCIAIteWg.jpg large.jpg

The next picture is just like a dream I once had...:mimisan:

Bow down to your leader!!, Miss saori is showing a SHA member who is the boss!!:D

10963815_433840036770902_1195194221_n.jpg

The video of the press conference from earlier this month(Miss saori is only in the video for a split second!!):(

Movie Trailer-1

Movie Trailer-2

Hopefully we will get a trailer for the television series soon, so we can see Miss saori in action, I will keep a look out for info for this and put it on the thread.

So Miss saori is back and from the looks of it, she's getting back in her stride and looking good which is great to see!! So best of luck Miss saori!!!:jimat:

Well that's about it from me for this post, I hope you enjoy the pics etc, So I'm going to leave you will some more beautiful pics from the past of that beautiful girl called...

SAORI HARA (AKA) MIYAVI MATSUNOI:cinta:
166.jpg
169.jpg

pict06.jpg

Take care, see you soon....;)
uk21