Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hanzeykische

Nov 8, 2012
hey good fellows

could someone lend me some premium account on ryushare

:please::please::please:

im really need to download this videos

:please::please::please:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
a581e0d7e8de5936841e94ba3a116d1b_48020.png

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

Yes I'm back and yes it's been a while, over two months in fact..were has the time gone!!!:eek:mg:
Sorry guys, well you probably have not miss me anyway, as I can see the thread has being ticking along without me, well I better stop this kind of talk, else Sir lowleg26 will strike me down!!:dunno:

Look even Miss Saori is not impressed with me!!:nooo:
picture.php

I been away so long, one thing I did not know is the SHA thread is now a Sticky thread!!:surprised:
So I want to say a BIG thank you to Chompy and the rest of the staff, it's truly an honor..Thank you.:bow-pray:
And guys if you don't know it was AKIBA 6th birthday, not so long ago, so have a look at this thread, and you will see my happybirthday message, the only way I know how...
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1248385

Well I think I will put it on here as well, saying it twice is always better than once..
picture.php

hello my friend...:hi:
i'm a junior member in here...
i wanna ask something, do you know about this movie??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WGo-G2v50M&list=FLivtgeXsYkfMTd5pDA8ZFYw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_T0j9vTsWA&list=FLivtgeXsYkfMTd5pDA8ZFYw

and link to download full movie??
thanks before...
:grassdance:

Hi Sir aganad
Well it's good to see you on the thread, even if you made a Double post.:joker:

Right to your question, well the film in your links is called Virgin na Kanke or Virgin relationship and it came in two parts, the first link in your post is part 2 and the second link is part 1...

Virgin na Kanke 1
picture.php

Virgin na Kanke 2

picture.php

They were both made in 2009 and Miss Saori starred alongside Kasumi Risa & Sakuragi Rin in both films..

And the plot is this...
Kimijima is a freelance worker who seeks to become a contributing member of society. After a night of passion with a beautiful woman goes wrong, he finds himself rushing to make an early job interview. However, the interviewer turns out to be the woman with whom he spent the previous night....

Now I did post these two films before on akiba here
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=740769&postcount=1

But sadly the links are long dead now, so I've uploaded a Small MKV of Virgin na Kanke 1 for you, I will send a PM with the links, and I will do the same for Virgin na Kanke 2 when I get the time, But I just want to say, these films have no English subs and they have hardcoded chinese subtitles, Sorry about that.

Anyway these are really fun films, I think you will like them, and I just wish Miss Saori did more of this kind of thing, But fingers crossed it may happen in the future, If she comes back!.:please:

I will send you that PM with the links, so....
picture.php

Right you may remember these two blog pictures were she was doing a photoshoot from one of my posts..
picture.php

picture.php

Well here are a few scans of the magazine with that photoshoot ( now you may have seen these before) but you know what I'm going to say..it's Miss Saori!!...

SAORI HARA~CHINGCAME #149

picture.php

Sorry Miss Saori for cutting you in two!!:punch:
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

I'm going to leave you with this video, which is pretty damn good I think, it's a montage of Miss Saori pics set to music and it was put together by a guy who goes under the name of hpbrite on youtube and I got to say thanks to Sir aganad for me finding this.:eek:k:

I was going to do something like this, but I never got around to it, but this is really nicely done I think ..the song lyrics matches somehow,they just strike a chord with me, I'm just sentimental...:silence:

~Saori Hara Sexy Strange Education by hpbrite~
[youtube]ei9K2Wd5uyE[/youtube]

Thanks to hpbrite for that, so tell me what you think, I love to know, and if you want that video I can give you links to the 1080p version.

picture.php

So that's about it for now, just want to say thank you to all of you for coming back on the thread, you know it really means a lot to me..so THANK YOU....:bow-pray:..Back soon.

uk21
picture.php

aganad

The Invisible Way
Nov 28, 2012
Hi Sir aganad
Well it's good to see you on the thread, even if you made a Double post.

Right to your question, well the film in your links is called Virgin na Kanke or Virgin relationship and it came in two parts, the first link in your post is part 2 and the second link is part 1..

Helooo sir uk 21....
finally, you come back to this thread....:harp:

thank you so much sir uk21...

sorry, about my double post...:bow-pray:

by the way, i have done to reply your PM...:cheer:

Right you may remember these two blog pictures were she was doing a photoshoot from one of my posts..

wowwww, that's cool photo sir uk21...:eek:k:

I'm going to leave you with this video, which is pretty damn good I think, it's a montage of Miss Saori pics set to music and it was put together by a guy who goes under the name of hpbrite on youtube and I got to say thanks to Sir aganad for me finding this.

you're welcome sir uk21...:grassdance:

aganad

The Invisible Way
Nov 28, 2012
helooo to all SHA member...!!!!!!:piripi:
today it's very special....!!!
because it's about miss Saori birthday...:gayprance:

It's a nice feeling when she know...

that someone likes her,,,

someone thinks about her,,,

someone needs her,,

but it feels much better when her know that someone and all of us...

never ever forgets her birthday..:runintears:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. SAORI HARA (MAI KATO)":grassdance:

I hope today you are given the gift from GOD...

wisdom..
attention...
openness...
loyalty...
honesty..
affection...
and love...
hopefully a long life for you miss saori...

wish you all the best...
enjoy your life and yourself...
whatever you do now, i hope you're always happy..
(even though I wish she could go back ...):runintears:
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH......!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

photo.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
a581e0d7e8de5936841e94ba3a116d1b_48020.png

Hi (Saori Hara Alliance)

picture.php

Another year, it's gone so fast!!!:dizzy:

Well Sir aganad is right it is indeed Miss Saori's birthday, or it was, I'm a day late in wishing her Happy birthday!:punch:

Miss Saori is not very pleased!!:nooo:
picture.php

So...(Sorry Miss Saori for this poor attempt at a birthday message.) but here goes....
picture.php

I'm sure she would like Sir aganad message a lot better, it's more from the heart, and you even said it twice!! so thanks my friend for remembering her birthday.:eek:k:

I bet she's had a nice birthday cake like this one.:perfectplan:
picture.php

picture.php

link down,please re up, thank u for this topic

Hi seincue

If you mean the links are dead for the mkvs videos on the first page of this thread, I know about this, It looks like some kind soul reported them to mediafire, and they have been deleted.:sigh:
I will reup the videos ASAP, but they might be on a different file hoster, thanks for coming on the thread.:eek:k:

Right you may remember a while back I posted some pics of Miss Saori from a film called VENUS IN EROS
Go here for pics..
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2103830&postcount=413

So here is a nice wallpaper and a few Trailers for you...(thanks to Sir aganad again for me finding this.):bow-pray:

VENUS IN EROS

picture.php

Starring:Saori Hara, Alan Vincent, Darren Ellis, Sonoya Mizuno,
Martin Collins, Alex Kovas
Director & Writer & Producer: Takako Imai
Producer: Brian Jacobs

Story:
In a deep forest, the statue of Venus stands alone.
The winter snows end and the ice melts into the river.
As the spring arrives two other statues, David and Eros, are
installed besides her. Venus instantly falls in love with
David.

During the summer Venus falls asleep in the moon light.
While dreaming Venus becomes human and realizes David also
loves her. In a fit of jealousy Eros shoots an arrow at a
sculptor to control his mind to destroy the statue of Venus.
The love triangle dramatically alters into a tragedy.

Time passes by. Falling golden leaves in the forest turn into
falling snow. At Christmas Eve seven angels visit the forest
and sing for Venus and shake hands saying 'Merry Christmas'.
After the angels disappear the falling snow changes into a
storm. The storm changes her fate completely.

Then....

wallpaper--Miss Saori looking over the english countryside.
picture.php

Japanese Trailer.
[youtube]xIae6OsPe08[/youtube]

Poetry Trailer.
[youtube]_lF88YxgenY[/youtube]
This film was shot in the uk, and yes I admit it is a strange film for miss Saori to be in, very how can I say british.
But like I said before it was a Japan/UK co-produced film and it was shown at Cannes and one day it may be released who knows??
If I do find out, I will let you know and of course I will put it on this thread, in the mean time if you want links to any of the above Trailers to download, just let me know.:eek:k:

Well that's the first post of 2013 for me, I hope there are many more to come, so thanks to all the members who still come on this thread to have a look and you never know one day we may see our leader miss Saori return to where she belongs on our screens and if that happens, the news will be on this thread for sure!

picture.php

So thanks guys and happy new year from me!:bow-pray:
uk21
picture.php

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Happy New Year to the SHA and Happy Birthday to our sweetie Saori Hara!

aganad

The Invisible Way
Nov 28, 2012
I'm sure she would like Sir aganad message a lot better, it's more from the heart, and you even said it twice!! so thanks my friend for remembering her birthday.

once again, I'm sorry about my double post...:bow-pray:

You're welcome sir uk21, I will always reminded all of us for her birthday...:eek:k:

If I do find out, I will let you know and of course I will put it on this thread, in the mean time if you want links to any of the above Trailers to download, just let me know.

I will always waited for it sir uk21..:pandalaugh:

Well that's the first post of 2013 for me, I hope there are many more to come, so thanks to all the members who still come on this thread to have a look and you never know one day we may see our leader miss Saori return to where she belongs on our screens and if that happens, the news will be on this thread for sure!

It's a nice post siruk21..:eek:k:

i wish a same thing like you...

I hope in this new year, we can still together in this thread, to share stories, news, about our leaders .... miss Saori ...:cheer:

so glad for me to be a part of SHA...

GOD bless you all...

Bobulon

Jun 25, 2008
Thankyou for the awesome thread uk21 :cheer: FYI parts 1 & 2 of movie no. 20 on the first page are not available on the host anymore, only part 3 :notagain:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Thanks to all to visit the SHA's thread. Sir uk21 shall respond to your request in a timely fashion.

Have a wonderful day. :joker: