Sakura Aida あいださくら

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Let's take it easy with the personal attacks guys and just try to get along ok? Or at least keep to PM's.

On a lighter note, its good to see you back here lucanaoe. I don't know when you revealed yourself (in a non-sexual way of course) but yea, welcome back.

bjharm

Jan 23, 2009
hmm well a bit early for that, but you never know, uncensored and anal would be a dream come true..with a lot more spanking in it than her latest and be perfect..lol

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I love how she looks on the front cover, I still say that she just keeps getting better looking all the time. She's gone from kind of award cute to quite pretty.
Hopefully there isn't too much photoshop involved, and we can still go from quite pretty into stunningly beautiful:snicker2:.

kikuchiyo

Jan 3, 2010
say what?

hmm well a bit early for that, but you never know, uncensored and anal would be a dream come true..with a lot more spanking in it than her latest and be perfect..lol

Could you clarify which of her vids had spankin in it?

gracias

bjharm

Jan 23, 2009
it called photoshop..almost if not all professional taken photos are 'touched up". Why there always rumours over if or if not this or that celebrity been under the knife or not.

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Sakura's 2nd full nude IV. Coming soon on April Fool.