Safelinking

GekkoE7

javdesu.com
Aug 31, 2009
Hi,

Today, 3 threads of mine from anime section deleted because of "no filejoker links" but filejoker links are all active and protected in safelinking.

When I am creating or updating a thread, the site wont allow me to submit the edit without filejoker.net url, so I simply add https://filejoker.net/ to bypass it (for safelinking threads only) but all of my threads have filejoker links in open or protected by safelinking.

Now all this confusing me, how to protect the links, safelinking allowed or not? does some ranking have different rules to allow safelinking?

Please help me in this issue and sorry if this posted in wrong section.

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
look here:
yes, that's also a thing we are discussing within the team.
as i have understood, this feature was also active von vbulletin, so don't know if it's that bad.
we sure are depended on reports, especially for fake-links.

Fake-links sure is bad, but the consensus atm is that we can handle this.
Though we probably have to change the rules, since every post is atm be forced to have filejoker links.
(or i'm going to change the plugin that only the first post in a thread has to have filejoker links)

again here the information: if you are not an elite use (black username) and are using linkcrypters please contact the team. You will then manually be added to an uploader-group which will give you the right to post such links.
please contact: coolkevin, redrooster and me in one conversation (for the fasted possible action)
another option is to report your own post/Thread and ask there :)