Saaya Irie 入江紗綾

sylove4e

Aug 29, 2010
They responded. They said I have to contact Saaya’s project team directly. It looks like this’ll be complicated.

I probably can’t afford to do anything anyway. I have two traffic tickets to pay off as of this morning, as if I didn’t have enough to worry about this upcoming month.

The project’s email is fc@saayaofficial.com, in case anyone wanted to try.

sorry about your car, and hope everyone is okay.

thank you for the update and contact information. unfortunately, my contact has not responded to me yet, possibly because of everything going on now. i haven't spoken to him in over a year.

i will try to contact the the saaya official team.

thanks!

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I got a response:

“Mr.XXXX
Thank you very much for showing your interest for Saaya’s new project.
Now we are preparing for the international shipping and discussing about the policy and everything.
We will release new information about international shipping very soon.
I will e-mail you as soon as we are ready.
Again, thank you very much for your interest and will get back to you ASAP.
best regards,
SaayaFamily♪ operation team”

It looks like so many international fans are interested there will be an official announcement about it.​

g0n

Jun 26, 2008
Yup! Hope! Screenshot_2020-11-26.png

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
6BF53925-09D0-41EF-A255-A38323596613.png
59072F8B-6497-492C-BF88-618E98E0AD01.png

Plain text for links:
Hello hello!
We are now accepting the funds from OVERSEAS!
Please visit our project page https://greenfunding.jp/fundo/projects/4223 and also check the detail below.
Attention, Overseas Fans!

Saaya has just had its 15th year anniversary and she couldn’t have done it without all the amazing people who have supported her along the way.
To show our appreciation for broadened interest, we are now welcoming and accepting funds from people OVERSEAS!

All are welcome to join this project and as a giveaway we are adding in a limited edition photo album and more!
How to enter:
1. Go to https://forms.gle/kT1SbN9KTVh1AJBLA and let us know what plan you would like to support.
2. Upon receiving an email from us with the details of the project, send the funding to info@greenfunding.jpthrough PayPal.
3. Lastly, e-mail us a copy of your transaction.

And that’s it!
**Please note that an additional ¥5,000 ($50) will be applied to your selected plan due to international shipping fees.
**A PayPal account is required to support this project.

Thank you!

Reactions: sylove4e and g0n

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Is anyone interested in this? I was going to try and do it anyway, but I don’t think I’ll have enough for the rest of the year to cover this in addition to Christmas and my personal expenses.

g0n

Jun 26, 2008
I filled up the form, but I haven't heard back from them. Was I supposed to send the fund after I sent the form? I read the instruction as fill-up the form and then wait for their e-mail before sending through PayPal. Anyone else waiting for the response?

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I filled up the form, but I haven't heard back from them. Was I supposed to send the fund after I sent the form? I read the instruction as fill-up the form and then wait for their e-mail before sending through PayPal. Anyone else waiting for the response?
That sounds correct to me.

Reactions: g0n

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Oh, wow… I'm sure this will show up online as a horribly small and poor resolution scan the day it's shipped out.
And we will all wait, and wait, and wait, and wait until finally someone funds it through me and I scan it in high quality scans…
ho hum~

g0n

Jun 26, 2008
Anyone got a reply? I'm still waiting on mine. I may have screwed up my form and thinking of sending another one.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Anyone got a reply? I'm still waiting on mine. I may have screwed up my form and thinking of sending another one.
It looks like they will not contact you at all after you send the money. Instead, if you log into Green Funding, your account will list it under your “Supported Projects.”

Reactions: g0n

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
Has anyone gone through with it? I got an email back but I'm not sure how to proceed with Paypal and would prefer to take it to PMs

Oud Jacoby

Dec 2, 2019
What may we short-of-cash fans do? There's no way that I'll be able to get the money before the deadline, so would it be possible for me to reimburse someone here at a later date in order to get access to the photos and DVD?

shogun222

Jul 11, 2020
ai shino and ramu have eclipsed saaya IMHO. even mio takaba.
Ai is holder and chubby but saaya is too.

They are both amazing.

If she has to beg for money to get her movie financed then I think that says a lot.

If Saaya wants to make some serious money she should do JAV.
I will buy it for sure

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Apparently, late in her Green Funding campaign, additional benefits were added in response to the remarkably short amount of time it took to reach its goal and the sheer amount that was contributed. Added to the “Editorial meeting producer plan” (the second highest tier) was a Santa-themed cosplay meeting that included a “Limited off-shot mini photo book.” That tier was limited to 10 contributors, and only 7 people contributed to it before the campaign ended, and the highest tier, which was sold out but limited to 3 people, are the only others who get that benefit.

At only 10 existent copies, that’s gonna be one rare mini photo book.