Saaya Irie 入江紗綾

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
I am a little shocked that she got married and no one had discussed here.
And she is pregnant as well.
Thanks. I guess that is the end of her career then, she has retired. I'm glad she is happy.

xwtxwt

Jan 4, 2008
I think she did her best. Extract the last value of her fans by selling fanclub stuff and ntf. Get married and pregant on her early 30s.
It is the best way a gravue idol can get when she is prepare to retire.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I found that event-exclusive DVD for cheaper:
https://www.mercari.com/jp/items/m96092666127/

It would be nice if there was crowdfunding interest in this, if for nothing but preservation. Like a bunch of people contributing $25 each.
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I eventually bought this. It's put away somewhere right now, but I'll see about digging it out and at least getting some screenshots. I did watch it; it's about 20 minutes long and has Saaya lounging around in lingerie, occasionally interspersed with slide shows of still photos of her in the outfit. I also got a couple of promotional DVDs of her distributed by some magazine (I forget which at the moment, but I don't think they were pack-ins, since the aftermarket prices of the series can be really high; they might have been mail-order, even though they come in sealed paper sleeves).

And yes, it's sad to see her go and I envy whatever lucky guy got her, but it's what she's always wanted.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Here:
title_t00.mkv_thumbs_[2023.07.03_17.44.19].png

I also have this thing:
976000011.jpg

It's footage from her Tsuukichi Saaya days on a MicroSD card. It apparently required you to download some kind of player to your phone from saaya-mobile.com (the insert has a QR code), but the site is long dead and I can't open the file. If anyone can help, let me know.

• Love
Reactions: Rain001

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Here:
View attachment 3268148

I also have this thing:
976000011.jpg

It's footage from her Tsuukichi Saaya days on a MicroSD card. It apparently required you to download some kind of player to your phone from saaya-mobile.com (the insert has a QR code), but the site is long dead and I can't open the file. If anyone can help, let me know.
So you actually have the file but can't open it?

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
So you actually have the file but can't open it?
I have the whole thing; SD card and file. But it’s some weird file type. I know which one is the video, since there’s one file that’s a few hundred megabytes large, but I can’t open it.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I have the whole thing; SD card and file. But it’s some weird file type. I know which one is the video, since there’s one file that’s a few hundred megabytes large, but I can’t
What type of file, maybe we can help?

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
What type of file, maybe we can help?
The extension is .SB1.

EDIT: I was able to dig up the official page. It says at the bottom it's just a re-recording of her Fifteen Love -1set- DVD. It would still be nice to crack it open to see if there are any differences whatsoever.

Last edited:

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
Try to load it to transcoder like handbrake and see if it can recognized any AV stream/channel

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Those other two DVDs I mentioned are from Entame. They come in paper sleeves, but they don't look like they were ever attached to the inside of a magazine, so I'm wondering if they were mail order or something. The contents are simple videos recorded during photoshoots, so there's litle in the way of editing and they're less artistic and personal than a regular gravure DVD, but more Saaya footage is always a good thing.

Does anyone have more insight than me as to how these were distributed?

leea

Aug 31, 2023
As long as She's happy, we are.
Here:
View attachment 3268148

I also have this thing:
976000011.jpg

Here:
View attachment 3268148

I also have this thing:
976000011.jpg

Is there a number on the screenshot of the video above?

Reactions: Marcus Player

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
what is its number?please
If you’re looking for a DVD number for the screenshots I posted, there isn’t one. It’s a DVD-R that was burned on-site at one of her DVD release events and given exclusively to people who bought at least two copies (or something like that).

chamcham123

Feb 7, 2011
The extension is .SB1.

EDIT: I was able to dig up the official page. It says at the bottom it's just a re-recording of her Fifteen Love -1set- DVD. It would still be nice to crack it open to see if there are any differences whatsoever.
Seems like SB1 files are related to a software named Memorymixer. It is a digital scrapbooking software that lets you combine photos and video.

I think this is the MemoryMixer homepage: