Saaya Irie 入江紗綾

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
https://twitter.com/SaayaOfficial/status/1324324921774731264
To commemorate her 15 years career, starting from November 15th Saaya will start crowdfunding project for her upcoming PB
She said that it’s a PB which fans can also plan and direct, I assume that mean those who contribute can also voice their wish about what they want to see
Saaya's semi-nude PB from 2015 is her last physical PB and mark her 10th years career in gravure world, after that Saaya only release digital PB or picture set, it’s pretty obvious that her semi-nude PB kind of hard to beat
As of right now there’s no other information about it, I hope whoever participate can suggest place, what to wear and what kind of pose that are worthy for Saaya’s 15th years long career commemoration PB

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
https://twitter.com/SaayaOfficial/status/1324324921774731264
To commemorate her 15 years career, starting from November 15th Saaya will start crowdfunding project for her upcoming PB
She said that it’s a PB which fans can also plan and direct, I assume that mean those who contribute can also voice their wish about what they want to see
Saaya's semi-nude PB from 2015 is her last physical PB and mark her 10th years career in gravure world, after that Saaya only release digital PB or picture set, it’s pretty obvious that her semi-nude PB kind of hard to beat
As of right now there’s no other information about it, I hope whoever participate can suggest place, what to wear and what kind of pose that are worthy for Saaya’s 15th years long career commemoration PB
Interesting. I’ll be watching for the details.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
Saaya just crowdfunded JPY 2,757,000 (US$26,000++) from her target of JPY 2,000,000 in just one stream event
As expected, she said the participants can suggest place, bikini and pose they're want to see
I don't know what kind of PB she'll make but she also said she want to make a worthy PB for her 15 years commemoration PB

Saaya's PB crowdfund tier
JPY 3,000 - will get thanks video (no PB??? or they will get regular PB that will be sold to the public??)
JPY 8,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, limited PB
JPY 12,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, signed limited PB, their name credited
JPY 18,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, signed limited PB, their name credited, 30 minutes making DVD
JPY 30,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, signed limited PB, their name credited, 30 minutes making DVD, online meeting
JPY 50,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, signed limited PB, their name credited, 30 minutes making DVD, online meeting, signed A3 photo board
JPY 100,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, signed limited PB, their name credited, 30 minutes making DVD, online meeting, chance to attend editing online meeting
JPY 300,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, signed limited PB, their name credited, 30 minutes making DVD, online meeting, chance to attend editing online meeting, dinner with Saaya at 2021 Valentine day

What an expensive PB

Reactions: ninjatrev

kjamc1982

Apr 3, 2007
Saaya just crowdfunded JPY 2,757,000 (US$26,000++) from her target of JPY 2,000,000 in just one stream event
As expected, she said the participants can suggest place, bikini and pose they're want to see
I don't know what kind of PB she'll make but she also said she want to make a worthy PB for her 15 years commemoration PB

Saaya's PB crowdfund tier
JPY 3,000 - will get thanks video (no PB??? or they will get regular PB that will be sold to the public??)
JPY 8,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, limited PB
JPY 12,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, signed limited PB, their name credited
JPY 18,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, signed limited PB, their name credited, 30 minutes making DVD
JPY 30,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, signed limited PB, their name credited, 30 minutes making DVD, online meeting
JPY 50,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, signed limited PB, their name credited, 30 minutes making DVD, online meeting, signed A3 photo board
JPY 100,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, signed limited PB, their name credited, 30 minutes making DVD, online meeting, chance to attend editing online meeting
JPY 300,000 - will get thanks video, 3 limited photos, signed limited PB, their name credited, 30 minutes making DVD, online meeting, chance to attend editing online meeting, dinner with Saaya at 2021 Valentine day

What an expensive PB

I thought this PB was only going to be released to the people who fund raise this PB. Also the the top tier is already sold out.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
So just to get the book and DVD, you need 18,000 yen? Oy...

Not that I can afford it, but when does it end, and can dirty gaijin pigs like myself help fund it?

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
https://greenfunding.jp/fundo/projects/4223
There are no contributor limit for JPY 3000-18000 tier
It will end at 15th December

In her stream she said there are some foreigners who already contribute
She also said that for foreigner some of the features may not be available for them (maybe she talk about valentine dinner??)

The most interesting thing is she mention about her 10th anniversary semi nude PB and she said she want to make worthy PB for her 15 anniversary, whatever that mean
While I believe she won't go full frontal nude, I think she realized and prepared to make comparable PB

Reactions: ninjatrev

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
https://greenfunding.jp/fundo/projects/4223
There are no contributor limit for JPY 3000-18000 tier
It will end at 15th December

In her stream she said there are some foreigners who already contribute
She also said that for foreigner some of the features may not be available for them (maybe she talk about valentine dinner??)

The most interesting thing is she mention about her 10th anniversary semi nude PB and she said she want to make worthy PB for her 15 anniversary, whatever that mean
While I believe she won't go full frontal nude, I think she realized and prepared to make comparable PB
Then perhaps it’s time to start setting aside some money. For the valentine date thing, I would assume, at the very least, you need to be in Japan on your own, and speak Japanese (if you didn’t, that would be pretty awkward), but it would surprise me in the least if it’s restricted to natural-born Japanese citizens, or even to ethnically-Japanese people. Now that I say that, “people” is a gender-neutral word; I wonder if a woman would be allowed...

I don’t think she’ll go full nude, unless she truly intends for this to be the last-ever thing in her entertainment career. To my knowledge, posing nude in Japan is treated...differently than it is in most other countries, from a societal angle. In Europe and America, mainstream actresses and singers can appear nude without it noticeably changing their career. But in Japan, it seems like most celebrities avoid nudity, and if they do nudes, that becomes what they’re known for. This is just a personal observation, I don’t have any real knowledge on the subject.

Reactions: Nsan

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Maybe we should crowdfund this here, at least to the tier that includes the DVD. It’s not a small amount of money, but otherwise none of us will ever see it. I tried searching Yahoo Auctions just to see if any of these backer-exclusive things were listed, and couldn’t find anything, even for an insanely high starting bid.

i would be willing to contribute. Would anyone else?

g0n

Jun 26, 2008
Maybe we should crowdfund this here, at least to the tier that includes the DVD. It’s not a small amount of money, but otherwise none of us will ever see it. I tried searching Yahoo Auctions just to see if any of these backer-exclusive things were listed, and couldn’t find anything, even for an insanely high starting bid.

I'm interested, Stooky. DM me if there's any progress.

kjamc1982

Apr 3, 2007

I will also be interested in it.

sylove4e

Aug 29, 2010

i am interested and had begun filling out the form for the ¥18,000 support plan, but in the User Information (ユーザー情報) at the bottom of the page, the fields only accept addresses in Japan,

saaya_greenfunding_01.jpg saaya_greenfunding_02.jpg

which i suppose answers the following question,

Does the website and crowd fund photobook ship internationally?

it doesn't appear so. the foreign supporters may be located in Japan, or perhaps they used the contact link to acquire a special delivery plan.

How should we go about this?

i am trying to get someone to help me with this, but cannot be sure it will go through. i will try to find more information and stay updated on this.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Thank you. I was wondering about this myself. I wonder if one of the forwarding services I use could handle this...

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
They responded. They said I have to contact Saaya’s project team directly. It looks like this’ll be complicated.

I probably can’t afford to do anything anyway. I have two traffic tickets to pay off as of this morning, as if I didn’t have enough to worry about this upcoming month.

The project’s email is fc@saayaofficial.com, in case anyone wanted to try.

Reactions: sylove4e