ROMANTIC COMEDY ANIME

angedelamort

Sep 18, 2007
I totally agree with your suggestions ReiRei0 :bingo2:

But I would add 2 other classics
- Maison Ikkoku
- Hana Yori Dango

I'm not really a fan of Love Hina, but it's a fairly popular title. If I remember properly the title, kimi ga nozomu eien was really interesting and short (compared to those classic series)

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but seto no hanayome is the funniest anime I ever saw, its romantic. It involves yakuza, mermaids, slice of life, plus scool life.

Also not sure if it's been mentioned, but anime-suki (dot com) is the place to go for all anime questions, even some experienced loli people over there, plus they have links to just about every anime ever subbed (not licenced), sogo there. I'm currently watching a old school 70's mecha anime called zambot 3, all because of anime-suki...

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
School rumble without a doubt, aye. It's a great series that you just can't help but absolutely love.

There's plenty of ones though, depends if you want it to focus more on romance, or comedy if anything.

I mean, you could recommend something like history's greatest disciple kenichi, but it's more about comedy and fighting then romance.

You also have tons of the goofy-ecchi ones like inukami, to love ru, or amaenaideyo that are comedic romances, but more about the echiness and comedy then the small bits of romance in them.

Almost need a starting point to give a good example, lol.