Rina Nagai 永井里菜

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Disc #1 & #2 are the bonus content.
View attachment 1548917
#1 contains behind the scenes and offshoot stuff.
#2 contains digital images (jpg) of the from はっちゃけシンデリーナ&恋する予感 Neither of which are full releases in their own right as far as I know…
Disc #3, 4 & 5 are as follows:
[PNPN-001]シンデリーナのはじめてのチュ 桃恋 永井里菜
View attachment 1548915
[PNPK-003]シンデリーナのときめき-桃恋- 永井里菜
View attachment 1548914
[PNPK-004]シンデリーナのお遊びタイム 永井里菜 電子書籍付2枚組 (Which also contains more digital photos not in the 5 disc set)
View attachment 1548916
Hopefully that breaks it all down for ya!
Outstanding, thanks1!

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Disc #1 & #2 are the bonus content.
View attachment 1548917
#1 contains behind the scenes and offshoot stuff.
#2 contains digital images (jpg) of the from はっちゃけシンデリーナ&恋する予感 Neither of which are full releases in their own right as far as I know…
Disc #3, 4 & 5 are as follows:
[PNPN-001]シンデリーナのはじめてのチュ 桃恋 永井里菜
View attachment 1548915
[PNPK-003]シンデリーナのときめき-桃恋- 永井里菜
View attachment 1548914
[PNPK-004]シンデリーナのお遊びタイム 永井里菜 電子書籍付2枚組 (Which also contains more digital photos not in the 5 disc set)
View attachment 1548916
Hopefully that breaks it all down for ya!

Thanks. I wish I’d checked this one out before buying her first three DVDs.

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
Thanks. I wish I’d checked this one out before buying her first three DVDs.
It'd be appreciated if those could be shared nonetheless. Those videos could probably use a fresh encode. I haven't looked too hard but I know a couple of those are dead on the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: desioner

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
So...has Rina retired or what? No news of a new IV in months :C
She still appears to be active, judging by her Twitter. She has recently been involved in advertising campaigns.

She was also traveling internationally, tweeting from Singapore and Australia within the last month.

Any idea why she’d like Trump’s tweet wishing Pence a happy birthday?

Last edited:

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I was watching GUILD-042 and I thought I saw a nipple slip, but when I zoomed in, it looked too angular to be an areola. I wonder what it was...

Yukatoridesu

Jul 13, 2016
Reading her Twitter, she sure spends a lot of time in Australia. Wonder why.

Seems like she's studying there, don't know which tweet/ig post I translated to see that. I vaguely remember seeing something about her classmates making her something for her birthday or they were celebrating some holiday together. Well, even if she hasn't released much lately it's nice that she seems to be having fun with life outside of gravure work.

Ah, you use Google right?
twitter
Please note that the instagram link does not work. I guess she didn't like using that service.

? The link on her twitter profile has been working. https://www.instagram.com/rinanagai8/

Reactions: jcjc

FrenchDude

Jun 17, 2016
is there still no source for ENFD-5841?
There it is !
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/enfd-5841-rina-nagai-zutto-zutto-mp4-1-74gb.1920314/

I’m looking to collect Rina’s stuff, and looking at her filmography, I noticed a DVD called “丸ごとシンデリーナ 5枚組コンプリートパック” (PNPK-1001). Apparently, it’s a 5-disc box set that includes at least some previously released material (namely her first few DVDs). I’m trying to figure out if it has any exclusive material that I would need to buy it to see. Google Translate mentions a “new ebook” at least, can anyone shed more light on this?

715X6aYcQ7L._SY550_.jpg
71U7nUr4xaL._SY550_.jpg

I've ripped PNPK-004 and PNPK-1001 on September 2017. I can re-upload it if needed.

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...rina-momokoi-gotoshinderiina-mp4-1gb.1762165/
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...time-shinderiinanoobitaimu-mp4-382mb.1762150/