Removing a 'bad reputation' click.

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
I have, perhaps mistakenly, added bad reputation to "aikia101". There was a misunderstanding, and I truly do not wish to hurt anyone. I gave him bad reputation in this post. I could have been wrong, and I surely should give him the benefit of the doubt.

How do I remove the 'bad reputation' click?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
moved to Account Help so that it can be noticed by the person in charge

rubiks6

Apr 2, 2008
Moved ?

Okay. I got worried when I didn't see it where I had posted it.

I'm sorry to be a pest, but I am trying to right a wrong.

Reactions: 1 person

aikia101

川崎市 恋人
Sep 26, 2008
Thanks, you don't need to feel bad as it was only a mistake and you did not intend harm. It will change once I get posting torrents.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Okay. I got worried when I didn't see it where I had posted it.

I'm sorry to be a pest, but I am trying to right a wrong.

chompy had issued this new section only a few days ago, how should you know? You´ve posted in the correct section, no doubt, I moved it only for A-O internal purpose to get the case done faster as the person in charge will look here 1st...

As a 1st step I edited the reputation comment, the rest (removing the bad reputation) must be done by someone else.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

rubiks6

Apr 2, 2008
Yes. Thank you.

His points have been given back.
Yes. Thank you.

I became angry. And my anger may have been justified. But, then again, it may not have been. Since I was not sure, I thought it better to give aikia101 the benefit of the doubt. You never know - aikia101 and I may become good friends. But I will wait and see what things he has to say and do in the future.

Aw, come on. Let's make a real drama out of it. Let's make a soap opera out of it. That's what makes life fun, right?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Fun to a point. Then it's just annoying to others. No need to feel so guilty about it though. If someone wants to improve their reputation it takes time and dedication to the task. If they could care less then it's just going to stay bad or get worse.
desioner