Recommend Hot springs movies (onsen)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Godhand13

Jun 20, 2022
Looking for for people to recommend some good hot spring movies with good sex storyline doesn’t matter all that much preferable mature women or even bbw

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
well I've been following the "In A Shared Room With My Boss" series closely. It's got r*** and for some reason I have a thing for seeing those women fully nude, even a shred of clothing staying on annoys me. So soaplands and onsen feature a lot in my collection.

2.png

maload

Jul 1, 2008
omg. what is good story ??
- - "
i will give you funny story ( for me )

the actress is melody mark ( she make every thing in this movies better )
YMDD-177 good melody help her husband make money
good girl

there is some r*** movies about wife in onsen but i think its too hot movies
i cant stand it until the end ( but the story reall suck i said )
JUL-535 ..something like ... wife was ganbang in onsen 4 p

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Looking for for people to recommend some good hot spring movies with good sex storyline doesn’t matter all that much preferable mature women or even bbw
That's not much to go on. Onsen is a huge keyword for JAV, you need to do more to get more participation in your thread. And hmm mature is not my thing, so I will ignore that part LOL

Onsen should have a few elements: it's a resort, some driving on highway to the countryside, to be some outdoor beautiful natures, the beginning should be very relaxed (not hurry to fuck), the production needs to be luxurious, perhaps in that unique Japanese zen + rustic + expensive luxury way (furnishing, utensils, calligraphy in decorations ...), there should be a long scene of bathing in the nude (again not hurry to sex). Some lavish eating (full spread of sushi and delicacy) and drinking also. Some sucking and fucking outdoor in or out of the bath would be great, but not absolute must.

Some of my favs:
mvsd418ps.jpg

MVSD-418 one of my all time fav, a gentleman who is both respect history teacher and and creepy dirty old man takes young student whose interest and admiration for culture is matched only by the size of her breasts to a historic onsen resort and re-enact carnal liaison of old times. The Japanese full title "The White Peach That Grew On The Student's Fluff Is The Taste Of Honey, The Licking And Sucking And Rubbing Of The Hot Breasts After The Bath" combines beautiful literary and vulgar literal.

mide814ps.jpg
mide889ps.jpg

MIDE-814, MIDE-889 Shoko Takahashi, I can't think of another idol who's more suited for onsen JAV. -814 she plays a melancholy wife who's take revenge on her cheating husband by fucking his assistant. -889 she plays the wife of a onsen owner whose poor business decisions forced her (the sensible and responsible one of the couple) to do what it takes to keep the debt-collectors away and the onsen open.

h_1495bank013ps.jpg
h_1495bank080ps.jpg

BANK-013 Sena Hikari in a philosophical way Sena Hikari is the opposite of Shoko Takahashi. Shoko have sex in order to fill something missing in her soul. Sena have sex because there is nothing else. Her entire self is devoted to giving men sexual pleasure. The last scene is 60+ minutes outdoor onsen fuck is perhaps best JAV scene of all times.
BANK-080 pretty much every title in BANK- series is similar. -080 offers 浜崎真緒 and 有村のぞみ, both are so busty and horny you will need a vacation to recover from this onsen trip.

mdyd821ps.jpg
hmn175ps.jpg

MDYD-821 Julia inherits an onsen and face business difficulty, a competitor wants to buy her out. Her husband is loser, her employee wants to help but also have another thing in mind, there is a potential savior but he's not sure yet. Julia has to do what she has to do.
HMN-175 Julia went with a female friend to onsen, they met two flirty men (チャラ男) and hit up the conversations. After telling her husband on the phone that everything is fine just enjoying a girls' night out. Julia then slip off her wedding ring and proceed to get fall-down drunk. One of the flirty men fucked her, and she of course put on pretended resistance. But as she slipped down to the bottom of the slippery slope she got double-fucked by both flirty men. Just another everyday pleasurable encounter between male and female guests at a typical onsen.

ssis262ps.jpg
ssis103ps.jpg

SSIS-262 Rara Anzai can't act herself out of a paper bag, but here is no problem. She plays a busty bimbo sex toy that some rich guy takes to onsen weekend, i.e. she plays herself.
SSIS-103 not really an onsen JAV, actually just a summer rustic countryside setting, but gives me a similar vibe, watched this one so many times, I might wear a hole on the hard drive. In this vid, Rara Anzai almost demonstrated acting skills.

pppd897ps.jpg
pppd934ps.jpg

PPPD-897 two busty and compassionate teachers 神坂朋子, 飛鳥りいな takes pity on a boy who's bullied by all his classmates, one thing leads to another and the two of them use him like a super-charged sex toy. Pay attention to the location, the outdoor, the room decorations, amazing background for the non-stop fucking.
PPPD-934 slight change of story for the above title at the same onsen resort. The reason to include this title is I can't get enough of that location.

1rctd299ps.jpg

RCTD-299 onsen x shota x incest: mom and two sisters (若宮穂乃/月宮ねね/川崎紀里恵) have girl talk (tits-care and boyfriends) and feel up each other's tits and notice their little brother's aroused, takes turn to fuck him. Hilarious with subtitles.

1sdde665ps.jpg

SDDE-665 five busty staff (若月みいな/富井美帆/小梅えな/皆川るい/結城りの) wearing transparent kimono provide the most comfortable and luxury onsen vacation to customers. Second scene with two hotties on duty mopping the place while a customer molest and fuck them, hilarious. The 4th and 5th scenes totaling over 60 minutes were several fat unattractive rich customers enjoying a grand orgy with three of the busty hotties. A fantastic production on it's own right, but especially epic considering ... like... I can't think of another grand orgy (3M3F+) in the past 3-4 years?

1sw511ps.jpg
1sw652ps.jpg
1sw670ps.jpg
1sw713ps.jpg

SW-511, SW-652, SW-670,SW-713
Five (or more!) female friends go on a onsen trip. The group always consist of (N-1) hotties and 1 older woman and her shota son. He's sexually aroused by the hotties, but mentally intimidated by them. The mother's role in the film is to lead the undressing, esp. stripping her son naked, and at a couple key moments, surprise and embarrass the son. Luckily she does not appear in the film much and left her son to face her group of horny friends. Actually the sex actions in this series aren't particularly great, but the set up is very fun.

i cant stand it until the end ( but the story reall suck i said )
JUL-535 ..something like ... wife was ganbang in onsen 4 p
jul535ps.jpg

As gang r*** movies go, JUL-535 is quite nuanced. Lily Hart, a gaijin girl married to a Japanese guy , bugs him constantly to take her to onsen for a Japanese experience. But his interest in a Japanese experience is less than her, he got himself drunk and out, and left Lily to experience the bath on her own. A naked foreign girl in an unfamiliar place, well she naturally got bullied, molested and r***ing. Afterward she went back to her husband and said everything is fine. Her husband falls asleep again, and she got gang r***ing again. She tried to resist, according to protocol, right? But the pleasure of intercourse is undeniable. A slightly more evil version of Julia's HMN-175.

EDIT: after re-watching MDYD-821, DAMN what a great onsen film! I came back to add a blurp for it. Join another thread for more about this title...

Last edited:
Reactions: choad

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
well I've been following the "In A Shared Room With My Boss" series closely. It's got r*** and for some reason I have a thing for seeing those women fully nude, even a shred of clothing staying on annoys me. So soaplands and onsen feature a lot in my collection.

View attachment 3008528
For that series, my choice is IPX-774, starring my fav of IdeaPockets: 梓ヒカリ but actually it's not my preferred series as far as onsen JAV goes. Not enough onsen for me. Other than my fav idol, I don't watch the other installments of the series. But it's damn funny your screen of 99 indistinguishable covers.

VideoMeister

Apr 1, 2022
For that series, my choice is IPX-774, starring my fav of IdeaPockets: 梓ヒカリ but actually it's not my preferred series as far as onsen JAV goes. Not enough onsen for me. Other than my fav idol, I don't watch the other installments of the series. But it's damn funny your screen of 99 indistinguishable covers.
To tell you the truth, I have watched ALL of them. Why? Because I wanted to see who can beat Minami Aizawa's IPX-604 which upon my first viewing is able to bring tears to my eyes! No one else comes close to her version with respect to acting, drama and beauty. Her acting of being drugged and r*** is so real, with her coming in and out of her consciousness and you can see her eyes trying to focus while the drug effect slowly dozed her off.. man, her acting is top notch!
ipx604pl.jpg

And did I say she is very very cute in this movie? She plays as a young innocent girl who has very little sex experience and was being drugged and r***ing by the filthy man. Why say she is sexually inexperienced? Because she climax too easily! And yes, even such a minor detail was captured in her movie. You must watch it to see how good and beautiful she is.
Here is a short trailer movie I have done for your quick viewing.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
To tell you the truth, I have watched ALL of them. Why? Because I wanted to see who can beat Minami Aizawa's IPX-604 which upon my first viewing is able to bring tears to my eyes! No one else comes close to her version with respect to acting, drama and beauty. Her acting of being drugged and r*** is so real, with her coming in and out of her consciousness and you can see her eyes trying to focus while the drug effect slowly dozed her off.. man, her acting is top notch!
View attachment 3010429

And did I say she is very very cute in this movie? She plays as a young innocent girl who has very little sex experience and was being drugged and r***ing by the filthy man. Why say she is sexually inexperienced? Because she climax too easily! And yes, even such a minor detail was captured in her movie. You must watch it to see how good and beautiful she is.
Here is a short trailer movie I have done for your quick viewing.
Hmm... ah let's not hijack this thread. We can continue our conversation about IPX and Minami in a fitting thread.

Let's just say the "In A Shared Room With My Boss" series that both @Zen10101 and you enjoy doesn't make it to my onsen selection. There's no (at least not enough) footage of the onsen, the location, and the characters enjoying an onsen experience. JUL-535 and HMN-175 do much better job of "r*** at onsen". And as far as IPX vids or "r*** by icky boss" vids go, the IPX "In A Shared Room With My Boss" series also is not at all my choice.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
There are so many titles starring Julia, these are all great onsen vids (I've even filtered out WANZ-963, which doesn't show enough onsen. Sorry too lazy to write up.

meyd668ps.jpg
rki100ps.jpg
mimk085ps.jpg
waaa030ps.jpg

MEYD-668 , RKI-100 , MIMK-085 , WAAA-030

(WAAA-030 cover is a little misleading of the mood, it's a very happy onsen trip with plenty of passionate kissing and happy creampie. RKI-100 is opposite, very melancholy, the plot is confusing, but she made love to three men and at the end divorced her husband)

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
I tend to watch vids that feature the actress as a person, not necessarily as part of a storyline. (Though you could say it's all scripted anyway.)

Two works I'm picking up at the moment:

TYOD-235 Not exactly realistic in how things play out, but Miho and Reiko are just a couple of top-heavy sex-crazed people using everyone they come across to satisfy their cravings.
tyod235pl.jpg

PPPD-942 This one has a lot more realism to it. Hitomi and the actor just go off to a ryokan and bang. No acting, just a couple of professional sex workers celebrating the relaxation of public health restrictions circa Spring 2021. Notable also because it doesn't appear to be the same onsen every other JAV (including TYOD-235) goes to.
pppd942pl.jpg

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Add to this excellent topic, a series that's just become one of my fav, HUNTB-242, -396, -569

HUNTB-242s.jpgHUNTB-396s.jpgHUNTB-569s.jpg
These are the onsen subset of the much bigger series だれとでも定額挿れ放題 roughly translated as "For one fixed price, have sex with anyone all you want". The other titles in the series are set in schools, banks, hospitals etc. But I have special preference for onsen, it's uniquely suitable for sex buffet.

My top fav of these three is the middle one, -396. Thanks to available Chinese sub, the plot is: there is this onsen (resort hotel) where for a fixed price a guest can go to enjoy the hot bath as many times as s/he wants, and also have intercourse with any person as many times as s/he wants. The camera follows this young couple who arrives at the onsen not aware of this special aspect. They were shocked by the naked guests walking around. When they get settled in their room, an argument broke out as both accuse the other of staring at the naked man and woman. Seems they are dating definitely but not necessarily committed lifetime partners. Also arriving with the couple is a young single woman who is totally withdrawn and avoiding contact with anyone. She's the type that seems invisible, a living ghost. Also a single man, a typical office worker, maybe a low level manager who can take care of himself but have not yet found a woman to be his wife.

All of them arrived at the hot bath, the naked man and woman who shocked the young couple are fucking loudly. The young couple were very embarrassed by this, esp. the woman. A onsen staff (wearing kimono) is doing some chore, one of the male guest (not mentioned before) begin molesting her, she allowed herself to be undressed and fucked. The young couple were talking "WTF is going on here". After a while of sex, the naked man and woman separate and approach the young couple, they were too shocked to react, other than allowing their body being touched and aroused and fucked. When the sex finished the lady of the young couple suddenly realized she has been creampied. Turns out the young couple are not so committed to their relationship that they have had creampie sex yet. (there's a hint in the dialog that she has never been creampied before, so in a sense she lost her virginity to a total stranger right in front of her BF). Finally it turned out that the naked man and woman were not even a couple, they were single man and single woman who met at the onsen and fucking like crazy before the young couple arrived.

While all that was going on. At the far end of the hot bath, our very melancholy young woman was approached by a very gentle but determined man. He noticed she seems a bit sad and want to give her some pleasure. I won't write too much here, but it's a touching and sexy mini-scene of its own.

Back in the rooms, the "low level manager" rather politely request to interact with a hotel staff. She rather keenly gave him what he didn't say out loud: a full service intercourse. When it was all done, he was so in love with her that he kneel down and ask if she would be willing to "be with him", basically asking to marry her. She seems very touched and tempted for a moment but finally said "please come to visit this onsen again, I will always be here for you".

In total there are a few more sex scene, mix of 2P, 3P and orgy. All of the players have distinct and believable personality and all the sexual intercourse are not just entertaining to watch but loaded with emotions. This is an achievement for any JAV, but for orgy JAV I think it's absolutely unique.