Rapidshare & Firefox

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
:crash:

I mostly use Firefox as my browser, but for over a week now I have only been able to access rapidshare.com using Internet Explorer. I would much rather use Firefox, but generally, I can't even open the homepage.

But even IE has been unable to load the site many times now

I keep getting this message

"Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team."

Just wondering if I am the only one with this problem, and if anyone can suggest any way I can tweaks I can do to my browser options to fix it??

THANKS

p.s. Please excuse my denseness

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
I am using firefox and not been having any problems at all.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Ok problem solved. It was because I installed Megaupload toolbar! They must have some sort of Rapidshare block embedded in the software!!

souwen

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Mar 25, 2007
If I'm not wrong the toolbar is legal spyware...
If you want to download from MegaUpload with FF why don't you use the addon?