楽園追放 Rakuen Tsuihou - Expelled from Paradise (Dual Audio) [BDRip 720p 8bit]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Although I usually post anime series this is an anime movie. It isn't overly deep or earth-shattering just a pleasant diversion which I thought was well done and enjoyed. Thus I share it here with my peeps. The film is directed by Seiji Mizushima who is well know for his works on Full Metal Alchemist and Mobil Suit Gundam 00 as well as many others.
Rakuen-Tsuihou.jpg
Plot Summary: Most of humanity has evolved into an existence where each being is turned into data that composes their personalities living inside Deva, an utopian society which governs its individuals through a virtual reality interface in a base above earth´s atmosphere. The continuous interference of a hacker from planet Earth called Frontier Setter is seen as threat and Deva sends security agent Angela Balzac to deal with it. She will have the assistance of Dingo, a terrestrian agent who refused to join Deva.

D624q3.jpg
VIDEO
- Video Source: BD-J
- Video Codec: H.264/AVC
- Video Resolution: 1280x720p HD (16:9)
- Video FPS: 23.976

AUDIO
- Codec: AAC
- Track 1: English: 5.1ch
- Track 2: Japanese: 5.1ch

SUBTITLES
- Track 1: English Subtitles

COMMENTS
- Special thanks to "Lupin the Nerd" for the English Audio and Subtitles.

mainimage1.jpg

Original Uploader: cornbreadman
Size: 3.29 GB
Directed by Seiji Mizushima
Produced by Kouichi Noguchi
Screenplay by Gen Urobuchi
Story by Nitroplus
Toei Animation
Music by Narasaki
Cinematography Koujirou Hayashi
Edited by Masato Yoshitake
Release date November 15, 2014 (Japan)
Running time 1hrs. 44min.

20120921130509d71.jpg

Ending Theme:
"EONIAN" (-イオニアン-) by ELISA

305_101617_eb886.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]cbm.rakuen.tsuihou.expelled.from.paradise.dual.audio.bdrip.720p.8bit.torrent
    17.4 KB · Views: 638