ソウルイーターノット! Soul Eater Not! 1-12 Complete (Dual Audio) [BDRip 720p 8bit]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
In many ways the title says it all, because "Soul Eater" this is not. Soul Eater was in totally different class than this anime, a much better class. That said this anime does have a few things going for it, not to mention guest starring appearances from some of the major characters in Soul Eater as well as strong supporting roles from minor ones. All that said this anime does have a charm and fire all its' own. While on the surface this may seem like a purely light-hearted homage to the original series it ends up being more than merely that, which means it is worth watching on its' own merits. This is better enjoyed if you have previously watched the original Soul Eater series but that should go without saying.
Soul Eater not.jpg
Plot Summary:
Three freshman girls: Tsugumi Harudori, a “normal girl” in every way; Meme Tatane, an airheaded girl; and Anya Hepburn, a tsundere princess, encounter and start their new lives at Death Meister & Weapon Academy (DMWA).
Three freshman girls: Tsugumi Harudori, a “normal girl” in every way; Meme Tatane, an airheaded girl; and Anya Hepburn, a tsundere princess, encounter and start their new lives at Death Weapon & Meister Academy (DWMA)
soul_eater_not_35.png

VIDEO
- Video Source: BD-J
- Video Codec: H.264/AVC
- Video Resolution: 1280x720p HD (16:9)
- Video FPS: 23.976

AUDIO
- Codec: AAC
- Track 1: English: 5.1ch
- Track 2: Japanese: Stereo
- Track 3: English Commentary (Eps. 5 & 9)

SUBTITLES
- Track 1: English Signs/Songs
- Track 2: English Subtitles

EXTRAS
- English Commentary
- English Bloopers

soul_eater_not_33.jpg

Original Uploader: cornbreadman
Size: 5.76 GB
Directed by Masakazu Hashimoto
Written by Masakazu Hashimoto
Studio Bones
Original run April 8, 2014 – July 2, 2014
Running time: 24 minutes per episode
Episodes 12

Soul_Eater_Not_Artwork_-_3.jpg

Opening Theme:
"monochrome" by Dancing Dolls
Ending Theme:
"Yūgure Happy Go (夕暮れハッピーゴー;Evening Happy Go)" by Haruka Chisuga, Aoi Yūki & Saori Hayami
Insert song:
"Kimi ga Ireba" (きみがいれば;If You Are There) by Haruka Chisuga & Aoi Yūki & Saori Hayami (ep 9)

not3.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]cbm.soul.eater.not.1.12.complete.dual.audio.bdrip.720p.8bit.torrent
    16.6 KB · Views: 449
Reactions: byrondb

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Very glad you are enjoying it. Now I am a fan of Soul Eater myself (I believe the torrent in this thread is still active), so for some extra credit enjoy guessing "when" this takes place. You can actually fit this into the main series that way. However, like I said before, this really isn't in the same class as the original Soul Eater. It is good but not "that" good, lol. Just my opinion anyway.

Thx so much for your comment!