[R]くりいむレモン(Anime)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

prior

Feb 28, 2007
Hi guys does anyone knows if there any chance to find the two cream lemon episodes made by Moriyama Tou (ep.25 and 30) uncensored?
I know it's a weird request,it sounds quite oldy,but I am a fan of the old style animation which had more pathos than the actual hentai animation.
many thanx in advance for your time

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I think it should be episodes 25 and 31, the two Moriyama Tou Specials, as ep. 30 is an Kei Amagi Special. File names:

[25話] 新くりいむレモンPART9「森山塔スペシャルⅡ 放課後×××」 = Moriyama Tou Special 2 - Houkago XXX
[31話] くりいむレモン「森山塔ベストヒット そうかもしんない」 = Moriyama Tou Special - Best Hit

the 3rd Moriyama Tou Special is ep. 17, file name:

[17話] 新くりいむレモンPART1「森山塔スペシャル 5時間目のヴィーナス」 = Moriyama Tou Special 1 - 5th Period Venus

They have never appeared uncensored in the net - as far as I know, but you can ask elgringo14, as he knows much more about Cream Lemon than I do.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Hi guys does anyone knows if there any chance to find the two cream lemon episodes made by Moriyama Tou (ep.25 and 30) uncensored?
I know it's a weird request,it sounds quite oldy,but I am a fan of the old style animation which had more pathos than the actual hentai animation.
many thanx in advance for your time

There is no shame to like classic animation, the overall quality (not the graphics alone) is usually better that the brainless stuff that is released nowadays.
In fact there are 3 episodes directed by him, the three described by redrooster. There is no uncensored version because it's just too explicit to pass through japanes laws, and also because no western company dared to release them (unlike some others CL episodes like Rall or White Shadow). I only can say that the LD/VHS versions are less censored that the DVD version that is the version usually found on the net.

Moriyama Tou also wrote many mangas, the most famous is Asatte Dance (as his real name Naoki Yamamoto), which does not have explicit content but still has some spicy moments. Two OAVs (and a live action lol) were done from it. He seems to have a hand on the "Body Jack" OAV too. Wikipedia link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naoki_Yamamoto

prior

Feb 28, 2007
thanx a lot for your time guys!
I now only wonder why authors like Moriyama and Umetsu don't show any new work.
I mean,if you consider how explict where the episodes made by Moriyama compared to the rest of CL collection and to the other hentai video production of that time,and the quality of animation of Mezzo Forte,it's really hard to accept they do not do anything new

anyway thanx again guys:full: