Cream Lemon くりいむレモン Upgrade Packs (least censored versions)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I'm not seeding continuously, but I try to keep all my torrents alive on the long term.

About "Ami" episodes, there are many indeed. Part 1, 5, 13 form the original series, all subbed already.
Then come the extra ones, I suggest in this order, the music video "Ami Image" (27), the movie "Tabidachi" (ep 39), and the "Sorekara" episodes (eps 32-35).

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´m keeping all torrents reg. ALL* the old and rare stuff posted here so that I am able to reseed everything in case it´s necessary due to a request independent from whoever started the thread.

* this at least is reg. all of the hentai and most of the anime releases except some old ones by kaiser501 I did not dl myself.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´ve interrupted seeding for now, there are two leechers and the factor is at 0.946, so client interchange between both should lead nearly to the end, it makes no sense to finish the first one first to seed more than half of the files for the 2nd leecher later then. So please be patient...

serkris

Dec 4, 2009
thanks for the info about the ami episodes. too bad theres only few episode that has a sub ver. np sir redrooster if i manage to finish the downloads, ill start seeding too. thanks again ^^

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´m not blue blooded so please don´t name me sir, just redrooster is completely enough...

I have the torrent still pending and am only waiting until both leechers nearly have same the dl percentage to restart it - just to avoid to reseed most parts twice.

sl1pkn07

Aug 24, 2010
hello, is possible seed for torrents set 2, 4 and 7?

need only:

Cream Lemon - 22 - Summer Wind [LD 720x480 DivX5].avi
Cream Lemon - 26 - Sotsugyou Album ~Meibamenshuu~ [LD 57m38s 640x480 DivX502].avi
Cream Lemon preview Europe no Inshou & Sou Kamo Shinai (VHS) [720x544 DivX503b].avi

thanks

mocoto

Jul 12, 2010
seeds for sets 5 and 6

Hi.

We're in need of seeds for sets 5 and 6.

For set 6, we have 10 people stuck at 99,6%. Seeding for just a little time would be enough to solve the problem.

For set 5, it would be a harder task, as we're stuck at 49,3%.

Thanks in advance.