[R]せくしいあにめラマ/みなみの私のハートにタッチして…(Anime)

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
I've found little information about these OVA. The romanization might not be correct, specially the Katakana.

Title: Sexy Anime Rama: Minami no Watashi no Heart ni Tacchi Shite... (せくしいあにめラマ/みなみの私のハートにタッチして…)
Date: 1989?
Studio: Pyramid Video [Tairiku Shobou (大陸書房)]
Length: ?

Title: Sexy Anime Rama: Video - Manami no Michito no Sou Nyuu!? (せくしいあにめラマ/ビデオ・まなみの未知との遭入!?) / Sexy Anime Rama: Manami no Michito no Sou Nyuu!? * Muchi Muchi Tantei Daiboken (せくしいあにめラマ まなみの未知との遭入!?★ムチムチ探偵大冒険!!)
Date: 1990-03?
Length: 30 mins

NO IMAGE

Title: Sexy Anime Rama: Gokkun Doll - Choujigen Pico-chan Toujou!! (せくしいあにめラマ/ごっくんドール 超次元ピッコちゃん登場!!)
Date: 1990-05-24
Length: ?

Take note that in the first title, the "Heart" part is actually a heart in the cover.

According to what I managed to find, these aren't exactly anime. They are a mix between anime and live-action. One of the pages mentions that one of them is similar to Who framed Roger Rabbit?, although he mentions that is actually more similar to Aztecaser. The only way to know if it's anime or a live-action films with anime sequences is to watch them. Although the second one appears in Kensan's DB. Also, I'm not sure that they are a series. Sexy Anime Rama seems more like a label.

Here are some links about them:
ttp://homepage3.nifty.com/mindy/amigos/oa010624.html
ttp://homepage3.nifty.com/mindy/amigos/oa011103.html
ttp://homepage3.nifty.com/mindy/amigos/oa051008.html
ttp://www.kabe.to/~kensan/etc/hoav-list.htm
ttp://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~nekomata/av.html
ttp://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/dendekedeke/irotobi.html
ttp://pc11.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/streaming/1179123668/

They shouldn't be too hard to find, since some of them were available in one of the links. There is another one but since that has a slightly different title, I'm not incuding it here.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
put them in my list, let´s see whether something can be found.