[R] FS Knights Visual series, looking for the old ones

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

3island18

Dec 3, 2009
Hello, guys. as a big fan of fellatio genre, I try my best to collect all available FS Knights Visual, probably the best fellatio JAV in the world :) but alas, time and money always be the biggest obstacles in this quest of mine.

So I missed out some FS Knights Visual due to my lack of internet time and sucked ISP generally. my main concern is especially the HD ones, which were generously provided by the great Maschi and Desioner, so first thing first, my deep gratitude to both of them, all hail you lords. I want to replace my old crappy AVI/MP4 ones with the glorious HD ones. but of course due to my lack of internet time, the links/torrents for the older titles are long gone dead or moved to "graveyard threads". and believe me, good sirs, I've googled for the same file(s) in hope to find em in some JAV blogs, but only found a few of em, and all are dead links due to its age. I guess this genre is not for everyone.

Anyway, after much deliberation (no way I'd ask plz reup no1-latest, right), I managed to select 7 best titles which I consider want to watch and have ASAP. but again I think 7 is still too many? I don't want to be a greedy person.

So for now, I'll just request one. this one. the best FS Knight Visual IMO. gods know how many times I fapped on it.

Title: おしゃぶり予備校27
Actress(es): つぼみ Tsubomi
Manufacturer: FS Knights Visual
Label: ふらすぴ
Catalog Number: KV-074
Release Date: 2011-04-01
File Format: wmv
File Size: 960MB+1.57GB+1.12GB=3.36GB
Video Codec: Windows Media Video ±4000kb/s @ 1280x720
Audio Codec: Windows Media Audio @ 305kb/s

you can see the pic in this related link:
http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/oshaburi27-tsubomi-kv-074-3-36gbwmv.1134642/

preferred method:
1. plz upload to either Rapidgator, Uploadable.ch, Oboom (as I see these are used mostly here, CMIIW).
other "sucked internet friendly" good hosts are MediaFire or Uptobox but it's up to you.
2. plz upload it in parts, where one part is below 800 MB. my ISP won't accept 800+ MB per one file download for some evil reason.

Okay, that's it for now. I'll add more FS Knight Visual titles I'm looking for after this one is obtained, or some good person is telling me s/he is willing to upload em all/one by one.

Thank you, guys, for giving me a chance to bask in Maschi and Desioner HD glory. :)

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
You should have put the movie code of the movie(s) you request into the thread title. In your case KV-074.

3island18

Dec 3, 2009
ah yes it must've slipped out of my mind, because I thought to request more than one initially. sorry.

btw how to edit the thread title? I've been looking for the correct button but didn't find it? and for some weird reason, Akiba Online is so slow to open, other sites are quick as usual. so this doesn't help much in looking the correct button.

or you, or the moderators, can just delete this thread of mine please. I'll make a new one later, this time with the DVD code.

Thank you.

EDIT:

Okay, I've decided to make a new thread, this time a better and concise one with complete info.
Please delete this thread, Mod. my apologize for the inconvenience. :(

Last edited:

fr57ee

Mar 23, 2013
Somethink have hdd-027, hdd-016, hdd-023, hdd-031, hdd-035 and hdd-037? It will be greatness movies on this site...

3island18

Dec 3, 2009
damn, when I saw the notification e-mail that someone has replied to my thread, I thought... LOL no hope... 絶望ばっかり