Dragon Knight Gaiden (uncensored)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
While sailing on the eternal seas of the internet, and looking for something else, I got a file called "Dragon Knight". This happens to be the second anime OAV called Dragon Knight Gaiden" (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=3982). The dubbing is german (mein Gott !) but the video is uncensored !!
So I took the time to reinsert the japanese audio of the censored video to the uncensored one, and here comes the torrent of it. I hope the sync is good all the way.

Now that one can look at the explicit shots, it's clear that it was not done by the same animation team than the rest, my theory is that it was meant to be non-explicit (like Princess Road, Saint Michaela and Minerva no Kenshi, other releases from the same company), and the explicit shots were inserted after the main production stage, of for re-releases. And they look very cheap and out of place when they are inserted.

This example show it well, on the left is the original, on the right the copy

For redrooster and the other fans of german dubbed hentai :ridiculed:, I put the german dub as a second audio track into the AVI file.
Here is the link where I found the original file:

http://mov-world.net/category/Hentai_Comic_3D/Dragon_Knight_xxx_Hentai_Film_Deutsch_10249.html

Now it's clear that there is still some rare stuff to be found ALSO in europe, I'll publish a hunting/status list later.

Duration 49mn41 (including a "special sexy clip"), resolution 576x432, japanese or german language, no subs, uncensored

Attachments

• [Akiba-Online] Dragon Knight Gaiden (uncensored,dual audio).avi.torrent
    11.6 KB · Views: 803
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
not again 50 year old milfs synchronyzing 18 year old teens...

This simply is torture, nothing else, either in "das Geheimnis der Steinplatten" (Words Worth) or Bible Black or wherever... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

for elgringo14: http://www.animeaufdvd.info/label/1037081068.php - in case you cannot see the original title from this just ask. If you want to know the Goldlight releases too just PM me...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
not again 50 year old milfs synchronyzing 18 year old teens...

This simply is torture, nothing else, either in "das Geheimnis der Steinplatten" (Words Worth) or Bible Black or wherever... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

LOL even red got scared by 50 year old MILFs, since then I've always asking red if he has a sample H-anime voice of those 50+ milf but he didn't have it.... now I'm gonna see firsthand how horrible the dub is :lols:
Btw I think Tengiolt did not have any problem with this dub as long there aren't any male voice :ridiculed:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
I have been traumatized by dubs when i was a child. I'll never let my ears suffer that agonizing pain ever again

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
LOL even red got scared by 50 year old MILFs, since then I've always asking red if he has a sample H-anime voice of those 50+ milf but he didn't have it.... now I'm gonna see firsthand how horrible the dub is :lols:
Btw I think Tengiolt did not have any problem with this dub as long there aren't any male voice :ridiculed:

If you really want to listen to it: just search in eMule for Bible Black ep. 4 "Die schwarze Liebkosung" (language = German). Or search for "Das Geheimnis der Steinplatten" (Words Worth) - German too...

There is even a Cool Devices complete release by GoldLight in German language, and only in German !!!, no other audio track and no subs, to listen to "Fallen Angel Rina" (ep 11) is a pain in the ass...

...or Anime revolution #MZ-002, by GoldLight too, it´s the two "Seek" episodes of Cool Devices, German title: "Gesetz des Urinstinkt - Schwanzfolter" - I prefer every original Japanese raw release to these although I do only understand a very small part in the meantime...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Now I really wonder why that release was never mentioned:

http://www.dvalibrary.com//Video.aspx?id=1058548&RefNum=1&Used=0

I think there is not even a page for the anime on ANN...
Wikipedia page has the info though.

I know that VHS are not the easiest medium to rip, but like for "Twin Dolls" this is the only medium where it was released in USA. And this has subtitles.

Just giving infos :rofl: