[R]2 Bukkake Studios: Knights-Visual & Asfur

birsha

May 7, 2010
Likewise. Haven't seen enough knights visual or asfur stuff lately. And these are some of the best gokkun vids. Would love if someone knew a source even if it was pay.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I don't have any titles from them but I can if you like get any and all of them for you guys. If your interested please inquire by PM. They're not cheap but they are great videos I think.

Reactions: justhangingout

fabrice2000

Feb 17, 2007
asfur titles !!

I am interested like a lot of people by Asfur or Knights visual movies . Difficult to find links for download . Please if you have a solution it's fantastic .Thanks in advance

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I am interested like a lot of people by Asfur or Knights visual movies . Difficult to find links for download . Please if you have a solution it's fantastic .Thanks in advance

Look man I understand English might not be your first language but I clearly gave the answer to this issue. If you don't wanna pay then don't reply.

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
If you don't wanna pay then don't reply.

Four posts and two thanks in five years. Clearly this wasn't "Action Man" you were talking to. :pandalaugh:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Yes, usually ¥4500 - ¥6500. You can convert that to your preferred currency to get a better understanding.
fabrice2000 has already ordered スペルマ妖精 4 美女の精飲 早乙女ルイ ASW-105
pp_146435.jpg

Available here.
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1206715

birsha

May 7, 2010
It seems not. desioner was the one who seemed to be able to buy these for us with us providing money but he hasn't replied since the first successful purchase.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Hi fellas,
I generally don't revisit threads on a daily basis. I do however check the request forums to clean them up once or twice a month. I dropped by seeing a bit of activity. I would happily get any of the DVDs that you like. Rather than members chipping in it would be easy and fast for you to foot the bill for the DVDs that you like. Unless the of you were willing to split the cost 3 ways. I prefer for special orders to be taken care via PM rather that request threads. Hence my lack of replies.
I got what was requested and really I should have closed this thread. Anyway you're all invited to PM me with your special orders either together or individually. Perhaps you'll want to PM each other on titles that you're willing to split the costs on. I'm willing to work with you all to get the Bukkake you want and need. I'll gladly admit anytime to anyone that it's by far one of my favorite genres.