1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[R]2 Bukkake Studios: Knights-Visual & Asfur

Discussion in 'JAV Idol requests' started by splatterboy, Dec 17, 2008.

1. splatterboy

splatterboy New Member

2. birsha

birsha Active Member

Likewise. Haven't seen enough knights visual or asfur stuff lately. And these are some of the best gokkun vids. Would love if someone knew a source even if it was pay.

3. desioner

desioner Sustaining L.I.F.E. Staff Member Super Moderator

I don't have any titles from them but I can if you like get any and all of them for you guys. If your interested please inquire by PM. They're not cheap but they are great videos I think.

justhangingout likes this.
  4. fabrice2000

fabrice2000 New Member

asfur titles !!

I am interested like a lot of people by Asfur or Knights visual movies . Difficult to find links for download . Please if you have a solution it's fantastic .Thanks in advance

5. desioner

Look man I understand English might not be your first language but I clearly gave the answer to this issue. If you don't wanna pay then don't reply.

6. The Prisoner

The Prisoner Number Six

Four posts and two thanks in five years. Clearly this wasn't "Action Man" you were talking to. :pandalaugh:

7. birsha

birsha Active Member

Do you have some range of how much they typically cost?

8. desioner

9. blahma

blahma New Member

10. RandolphCarter

RandolphCarter New Member

If someone is going to buy and upload Junk Shop movies I'd be glad to contribute.

[EDIT] For convenience, I've uploaded an archive with all the video samples from Junk Shop movies (JS-01 to JS-38). Check 'em out, there's some *extremely* good stuff.

http://bitshare.com/files/3g8215p9/JS-samples.rar.html

11. kingcpg

kingcpg New Member

JS-36 looks great. Would definitely consider contributing.

12. blahma

blahma New Member

13. birsha

birsha Active Member

14. blahma

blahma New Member

so...is anything happening?

15. birsha

birsha Active Member

It seems not. desioner was the one who seemed to be able to buy these for us with us providing money but he hasn't replied since the first successful purchase.

16. desioner

Hi fellas,
    I generally don't revisit threads on a daily basis. I do however check the request forums to clean them up once or twice a month. I dropped by seeing a bit of activity. I would happily get any of the DVDs that you like. Rather than members chipping in it would be easy and fast for you to foot the bill for the DVDs that you like. Unless the of you were willing to split the cost 3 ways. I prefer for special orders to be taken care via PM rather that request threads. Hence my lack of replies.
    I got what was requested and really I should have closed this thread. Anyway you're all invited to PM me with your special orders either together or individually. Perhaps you'll want to PM each other on titles that you're willing to split the costs on. I'm willing to work with you all to get the Bukkake you want and need. I'll gladly admit anytime to anyone that it's by far one of my favorite genres.