I've only eaten the curry

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Curry is Indian, not Japanese.

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
Chinese eating rats is no more true than Japanese eating dolphin/whale or Koreans eating dogs. It may be true for some people, but that doesn't mean everyone eats it.

In the English vernacular, the word "curry" is most commonly associated with Indian curry (or rather, curry of the Indian continent, including from Sri Lankan, south and north Indian, and Pakistani curries). Of course Japan has its own curry variation, as does southeast asia (Thai curry, etc).

There is far more to Japanese cuisine than just curry and sushi.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
People in Peru and Bolivia eat guinea pigs. Now if you want to see what strange stuff people eat there is a tv show on the travel channel called Bizarre Foods,possibly the only guy on the planet who could be banned from Survivor Island. I seen him eat coconut grubs, mangrove worms, beating snake hearts and all kinds of other weird stuff. Although the grossing thing I seen someone eat was not on that show but on Man Vs wild. Basically the guy watches a bear shit in the wood and waits for it to leave, then he goes up to the bear shit take something out of the bear shit rinses it off with water and eats it.