Best place to sell JAV, hentai, adult games, etc?

akibakenji

Akiba Kei
Mar 25, 2007
First off, I'm very sorry if I'm not allowed to ask this question. Just didn't know where else I could ask.

Hey everyone,

This is a wonderful site, but I've noticed that there's no marketplace section. I have some JAV/doujinshi/hentai games etc. that I'm looking to sell, and I was wondering if it would be appropriate to create a thread in this section of the forum. If anyone's interested, please let me know. I can cut some nice deals. Thanks! :)

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Hi akibakenji,
I do see that you've been here for quite a while. Just lurking in the dark somewhat. You're more than welcome to advertise to sell your good here. Some advise I will give you is:
Have the original physical items for sale. This goes without saying but you're not going to make a buck on selling copies of stuff here.
Create a list that you update at least monthly or more frequent. This way people know what your current stock is. A simple text file or spread sheet will do. I would but it's not necessary to add prices to this list to stop a barrage of price PMs. A general discount would be an added bonus. IE: $50 or more gets 5%. Also you need to state which countries that you are or are not willing to ship to. Please note that even with this there is the chance that some countries will confiscate certain materials.
There really is no need for a "marketplace" on a forum like this as most of us are here for free downloads. There is however the Your Stash. Which is where you'll find others lists including mine. I would also add that I'm interested in getting feedback from buyers of yours so we know that everything legit.

akibakenji

Akiba Kei
Mar 25, 2007
Awesome, thank you so much for your generosity! ^_^

I'll create a thread in the "Your Stash" section, then.