question about u-15 idols

itsrekka

lurker
Dec 25, 2011
hello, i was juat wondering does anyone know if u-15 or u-13 idols photos or dvds are legal in the uk? :puzzled:

_2old_

Love those pretty panties
Jun 29, 2010
I don't know for sure, but I imagine that if you were to be found with photosets\DVD's of (what the British legal system classifies as) children on your computer and in your library you'd be tarred with Paedophile brush, and possibly put on a register.

Besides, U-15\U-13 is fucking creepy, leave it alone and let children be children, not objects.

My 2c worth.

itsrekka

lurker
Dec 25, 2011
thanks for the reply, yes i did think that would probably be the case, it is a bit creepy, not to worry, i dont have any little faces on my pc lol, jus was wondering :eek:k:

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
U-15\U-13 is fucking creepy, leave it alone and let children be children, not objects.
The whole u15 is creepy for some, but not for everyone (like me) ... and some may seeing this children as objects ,but isn't the purpose of the junior idol industry, they are working models, not objects.
don't confuse u15 with cp

itsrekka

lurker
Dec 25, 2011
The whole u15 is creepy for some, but not for everyone (like me) ... and some may seeing this children as objects ,but isn't the purpose of the junior idol industry, they are working models, not objects.
don't confuse u15 with cp

i can appreciate that...but do you know if it is legal in the uk?