Question about Ryushare Premium

promise7

Jul 10, 2009
I'm thinking about a Ryushare Premium account, but had a few questions the FAQ on their website didn't answer clearly.

Is there a limit on how much you can download? They say on their advertisement, "Get unlimited downloads with a Premium Account." But in their FAQ it has a section that says, "Your system complaints about that I downloading/downloaded too much?" Why is there a section for this if they say unlimited downloads? Is their a cap number?

They also say, "Download files up to 10 Gigabytes." Is that 1 file that's 10GB size or 10GB total over several files?

Thanks!

RPD

Oct 18, 2009
The daily limit is 88888MB, about 88GB/day, I also did not know what the unlimited download means? As for single file size download, I have not downloaded file up to 10GB but had 4~8GB before. I thought it's not a problem, what the worse was many files had the 403 forbidden while trying to download, I report the issue to admin for several times but no constructive and helpful solutions. And each one fail trial also consume your daily quota...soon you will reach the download limit.