Purchase from Japan and ship to US

renovatio522

Apr 17, 2010
I would like to purchase some AV DVD or VHS from Japan and have it ship to US. Some store do not ship international. What are some of the ways to do this?

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
try jlist.com they sell all sorts of Japanese stuff including JAV. Try contacting about a special order. they did it for me about two years ago, but i haven't try recently. lately they had all things that i wanted, luckily.

On a side note included the name of the actress, video code and if possible a link you where you can find the dvd/video. when i did it, i just gave them the amazon.co.jp product page and specified that i wanted a new dvd (or used) depending on what your looking for.

It can be a little price. They charge me what would haven't the full retail price + shipping, but i my dvds. so i didn't mind.:jump:

Jlist link http://www.jlist.com/home

renovatio522

Apr 17, 2010
Thank you. I PMed desioner and waiting for reply.

I was wondering instead of shipping to US, is anyone offering service to convert the video from VHS to a downloadable format and allow me to download it?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I can still help but the cost is not cheap. Please know that I provide a service and that service is not free. On top of the basic costs of your media the price can get rather expensive. There are few alternatives though so it's worth a shot to PM me.