Old JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Jul 10, 2013
Any way in particular that I can buy old jav, especially some of which are in VHS format? Anyone currently in Japan with a big heart to help me find out if the AV stores still have physical copies of these old titles and if there is, help me purchase on my behalf and then ship over to my country? I live in Asia. I would pay you through PayPal of course.

haha, i know this sounds almost like an impossible task but i'm just asking around anyway.

Reason why i'm asking this is because of an AV I watched on my old computer (which is gone right now), that time i remembered i downloaded that particular movie using KazAa which is already dead by today's standards. Right now, searching for it yet again yields no results so the only way left is to get the physical copies in Japan itself.

Here are some titles which i'm keen to get.

RTJ-004
ノーガードSEX 涙のクロスカウンター
333639L.jpg

SFD-01
Silent Flute 1 フェラチオばっかりてんこもり

592676L.jpg

RSD-037
夜行バス×ロリータ
437531L.jpg

These 3 for now. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• RTJ-004-333639L.jpg
    RTJ-004-333639L.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 133
  • silentflute592676L.jpg
    silentflute592676L.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 126
  • yakou437531L.jpg
    yakou437531L.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I don't see any images, only the broken link placeholder image of my browser. I recommend that you upload your image via the "Upload a File" button. After the successful a "Full Image" button will appear which let you include the images into your post.