Different JAV companies

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
I know from looking at a lot of different JAV torrents recently (and for only about a year, so forgive my newbie-ness) that there are a variety of agenies and companies that produce them.
I was wondering, since I myself, and others might as well, would like to create a way to find which one is right for my/their interests! :3

Could anyone could help me compile a sort of list of the more prominent ones, (which could include the genre of JAVs they produce, their website and possibly links to a few torrents of their work)?

Anyone interesting? :puzzled:

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
translated webpage

I know from looking at a lot of different JAV torrents recently (and for only about a year, so forgive my newbie-ness) that there are a variety of agenies and companies that produce them.
I was wondering, since I myself, and others might as well, would like to create a way to find which one is right for my/their interests! :3

Could anyone could help me compile a sort of list of the more prominent ones, (which could include the genre of JAVs they produce, their website and possibly links to a few torrents of their work)?
Yes. Here is a Google-translation of a World-Wide Web page I found which attempts to classify JAV producers by their predominant genré(s). :bingo: