Website to download OLD/REMOVED JAV

javkickass

Dec 23, 2014
Hello. I am looking for several jav which are either very old (barely showed up on google search) or removed completely due to copyright. My question is that how do you hunt down those videos? Or did you buy them? If so, may I ask which website specializes in selling these old videos?

I am interested in videos from Attacker and I-Energy studios, especially in teacher/student category. Some examples which I cannot find recently are IE-007, IE-024, IE-043.

Thank you for your help.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, JKA; if there is no good criminally pirated copy floating about, which we all may only find out about through "Google," then the only option that remains is to consider buying all that JAV. I'm not too knowledgeable on this end, but I constantly run into posts or threads discussing the best ways to go about doing so. Currently on the first page of discussion, for example, is this thread, where we get the idea that the process through r18.com did not work for one member (although it doesn't mean another member will have the same trouble, naturally). There was other very recent talk I came across where someone revealed that the Asianscreens.com site may not be an official vendor. DMM, of course, is the daddy of JAV vendors (r18.com is their English language-catering branch), and you won't find any shortage of those living outside the land of the rising sun trying to buy through DMM having problems, given that DMM requires purchasing through the Japanese currency, I believe, and then there are shipping issues if the product is a hard copy DVD. Unless others will offer their more experienced wisdom, if you conduct searches on Akiba-Online with the relevant key words, you probably will get a pretty good idea of the best ways and wheres to buy. You can also try putting in requests for titles you seek in the Request and Trade subforum, although, certainly, none of us can count on that route.

After posting, I noticed Asianbooblover's helpful reply. I don't know how official JAVlibrary is, but I don't think New-Jav.net is an official vendor. Seems relatively certain that site is a front for Novafile, just as Javpop appears to be a front for Wushare. (I'm reaching this conclusion because we never or almost never see these filehosters anywhere else.) So that makes them crooks, making money off product they do not own (of course, we are all crooks, but at least the crooks on our end don't directly profit monetarily when we download someone else's property), so if you are going to fork over the cash, I would strongly urge you to pick a company that is legitimate, so that the property owners will at least get some due.

Last edited: