Any website can pay to download?

Nagusa

Aug 31, 2010
Well, I want some AV movies which can't find or maybe none buy and upload it. Are there some website I can download after paid ?( I means I just want the movie file .avi, .wmv.. not DVD)
DMM, of course, is very good site but it might be difficult for foreigners.
Aventertainment only have uncen movie, isn't it?

So, please I need other good sites :notagain:

Nagusa

Aug 31, 2010
None help me ?:exhausted: I just found Javakiba.org they have the order service but are they trustworthy ?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello Nagusa,

Regarding your question on whether Javakiba.org is legit, you may want to read this other thread on this very forum:

Is javakiba.org legit?
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1292331

You can judge on their legitimacy; you may get the goods, but they appear to be operating dishonestly.

If you are willing to pay, it's always preferable to make sure the copyright owners get a piece of the pie. After all, the movies are their property.

Another useful thread addressing this issue on this forum is:

Legal JAV downloads
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1290498

Thanks for your useful input, Kennym.

samdetente

Mar 1, 2013
Jsexnetwork.com is a decent one for harder to find/retired idols. Their AV actress listing can be a gold mine of names if you're an oldie collector, but sadly they don't provide the videos (or crappy asf/wmv encodes with watermarks if they do).

ActionJAV, I've had memberships with them off and on for a few years. They're awesome. Whoever encodes their high-def stuff could do better. But per volume and ability to easily search for anything, it doesn't get much better. I can't recommend them enough if you're going to spend the money for a membership.

Asia Movie Pass, mentioned above, is another great one. IIRC, they tailored to the bukkake and uncensored crowd, but it might've changed. It's been awhile since I've had a membership, so I don't know what they've been up to recently.

JavHD is mentioned in that link Jugulear posted. They're uncensored, high-def, and it looks like videos might've been produced by them. That would be rare. Most of these sites usually just post the same encode of the same title. I had a three-day pass for them. I think the highest-rated actresses I saw was Azusa Nagasawa and Shiori Aiuchi.

I don't know how "legit" these sites are, really. I'm sure the studios in Japan get some sort of kick back. But I've seen the exact same encode of the same title on three of them. That just tells me part of their content collection is getting crap off the internet like the rest of us. Who knows.